Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blade_V1per

Ts Vs Relentless Scr Tourny

relentless finished with 25 ppl remaining and i doubt curses will change that.

the fact that i told my members to stop fighting might though... I refused to continue the war when Relentless had the unfair advantage against ts, and some of my members continued to eat and spam because they either did not get the message(its not easy tog et a message through during a war), or they just chose to continue fighting, but as you guys have said before, a lot of my members did go down without eating, I am only explaining why.

you prolly told them to stop when the fight is already lopsided and relentless was already winning.

Curses only drop you 5%. So even if you were 99 Defence, do the math. You'd be 94 defence, and the lower your def, the less levels get dropped. If you're 50 def. you lose 2-3 def levels..I bet if everyone in your clan had +10 def, we'd win. When you win 25-0, that's just the way it goes..

the fact that i told my members to stop fighting might though... I refused to continue the war when Relentless had the unfair advantage against ts, and some of my members continued to eat and spam because they either did not get the message(its not easy tog et a message through during a war), or they just chose to continue fighting, but as you guys have said before, a lot of my members did go down without eating, I am only explaining why.
Just curious, any pics of you saying to stop?

And that's our fault why? The most important things in Pking and clars is organization, numbers, levels, your organization was bad and I don't entirely see how that's our fault.

I'm thirteen so come up with something I don't have an answer for lol.

.... I find it pointless to continue

Edited by Abhesive

Oh? So its OUR problem now if your members got ko'ed? So that curse/weaken in the beginning all damaged 80 hp on them and ko'ed them? I never knew curses/weaken can ko people, i should go use that on DF now and be king of Narnia.

Really dude, lol i just laughed.

Edited by Phantom_xi

Me and Relentless leaders got into a chat to discuss this. The chat started out productive, but as we got further and further into it, more and more people started joining, until it was 8 relentless against me in the chat. When they started ganging up on me i felt it was time for me to leave and post here.

From this point on, I am dropping any accusations about additional members for Relentless because I just don't have the proof to convict them of that. I will only be focusing on the maging factor.

War rules:

* Full out

* Clan Arena

* Rune

* Melee And Range

* Hybryding allowed

* Ts Wears Green capes

* Ts Can defend

* No Bounds

* Memberlist is locked Tommorow

It is very easy to say by these rules that there was to be no maging allowed, and Relentless has confirmed that they have the same rules as I do.

But during the fight, they were using curses to lower our defense. Johnny claims that he thought this was a part of Hybriding. If this is the case then a simple rematch with clearer understanding of the rules would be a simple solution to this mix up. But Relentless feel like they have won this war fair and square, even though they used curses.

But the thing is, not only did they use curses, but when i saw this happening, I spammed our clan chat the best I could to stop fighting, that Relentless cheated(cheating sounds harsh as it was just a mistake). But since I told my members not to fight, that'd we'd null it and have a rematch, a lot of my members did not eat, but just let Relentless kill them.

I don't think its fair for them to claim the win, when so many of my members decided not to fight because there was cheating involved.

I am asking Relentless kindly to give us a rematch, any day you'd like, to solve this problem once and for all, so we can really say who won this war fairly.

--Blade_V1per / Paariah

Leader of True Supremacy

First off nothing has been finished. That could have been taken care of but you just left. It is hard to make time to meet with someone. Offer up every thing on the table and you still do not look at it but with your own eyes.

Even your rules do not say no magic. There was not rule that says no curse/weakness. We did agree on No blasts Also to call your team off at any point in a fight seem useless. Even if you lose you can learn from it.

Also as far as i know hybriding means no Strikes/Bolts/Blasts so only non-combative magic as the spells we used are followin that rule none have been broken and the fight stands as is.

You, Will be given a chance to fight us again and you know it. By all means when the tourney is over you will sure to be declared on. If you do not beat us to it, but as for now give us the chance to move on and prepare for our next fight.

Lol, this sounds like a bunch of bull. Relentless won fair and square. So TS, do us all a favor and... stfu and give up 93 opts vs ur 70 opts. Just hope u can get more opts for next war right?

Edited by Magey 6969

Maybe we wouldnt need a rematch if you continued tanking instead telling all of your members to stop eating, perhaps that is what made TS lose

josipv8.png

let's play where is josie :/

um he could get kill and log out? :D

idk too much readin for me :P

i say clan leaders talk it thro somewhere else

idc if we lose this 1 we're pretty much out# and lvl

but rematch anyway? if ya not scared? 4 fun?

make it weekend plz :wub:

just sayin :D

wow 7 pages

no fire on me plzz

Edited by yteezy23

give them the rematch, after the tourney. coz ts know who won this 1.not just won,dominated,. now let relentless get the win and continue on the torney

josipv8.png

let's play where is josie :/

um he could get kill and log out? :D

idk too much readin for me :P

i say clan leaders talk it thro somewhere else

idc if we lose this 1 we're pretty much out# and lvl

but rematch anyway? if ya not scared? 4 fun?

make it weekend plz :wub:

just sayin :D

wow 7 pages

Nice attitude Bro.

I'd be more than willing to rematch for fun. Up to the leaders of course though.

Good fight and good luck in next round to the TS that accepted defeat. We were clearly the better clan here, better organization, better tanking, better pile transitions, etc... Your points don't really prove anything as the ending was 25 to 0 people and minimally would have changed the outcome. Can you not just accept your were beaten by the superior clan to yours? I wouldn't care if we rematched...we would just win again and you would be wasting more of your resources.

Good luck whatever happens.

Well according to our member(Priestess875), if what you claim is true then why did your people continue to spam/eat when you called a retreat, and you can't just null a war, wtf is that lol.

My specific point was, if you look at the people who were killed quickly because they did not eat and you look at the people who called spams and attacked relentless, you see overlap.

Simply put:

The same people who stopped eating, called spams and attacked Relentless members clear to the end.

Now I must say, I am not opposed to a rematch. However, I would like to point out that I had EXTREME difficulty in making the FIRST war because of the timing, and I am sure that I was not alone in this. Although I know I will make sacrafices to attend a rematch, if it is necessary, other members may not be able to - that gives TS the advantage in a rematch, since TS is calling for a rematch and is setting the rules.

In addition, I wonder what would happen if Relentless were to win in a second war against TS. Would we be called cheaters again? Would there, again, be little proof of any wrongdoing? Will TS call a rematch every time they lose? I wonder.

I would also like to say, that I am very dissapointed in the general attitude displayed by this thread and the chats in our IRC. Up until this point, I have been a passive viewer - and although being in Relentless does give me some bias, I know where blame lies.

I am dissapointed in the attitudes displayed by Relentless members - but I am even MORE dissapointed in the attitudes displayed by both TS Members and Leadership.

What sort of an example does this provide for members?

I think the best solution for now, would be to take a 2-3 break from the issue. Give both sides time to cool down and view the event with objectivity and logic instead of the anger, accusations, and defensiveness displayed by members of both clans.

Just my two pieces.

I declare this topic dead until I see a video.

Okay? :D

I really have nothing to say officially until I see it, and then I'll throw in my words...

*Reflections wonders where flameman has been this week

Edited by Reflections

Good fight and good luck in next round to the TS that accepted defeat. We were clearly the better clan here, better organization, better tanking, better pile transitions, etc... Your points don't really prove anything as the ending was 25 to 0 people and minimally would have changed the outcome. Can you not just accept your were beaten by the superior clan to yours? I wouldn't care if we rematched...we would just win again and you would be wasting more of your resources.

Good luck whatever happens.

wow dont get too high ther bud

ya just had a better day ;)

if ya so confident y not a rematch? ^_^

any1 im out wasting my time her

Edited by yteezy23

Well according to our member(Priestess875), if what you claim is true then why did your people continue to spam/eat when you called a retreat, and you can't just null a war, wtf is that lol.

My specific point was, if you look at the people who were killed quickly because they did not eat and you look at the people who called spams and attacked relentless, you see overlap.

Simply put:

The same people who stopped eating, called spams and attacked Relentless members clear to the end.

Now I must say, I am not opposed to a rematch. However, I would like to point out that I had EXTREME difficulty in making the FIRST war because of the timing, and I am sure that I was not alone in this. Although I know I will make sacrafices to attend a rematch, if it is necessary, other members may not be able to - that gives TS the advantage in a rematch, since TS is calling for a rematch and is setting the rules.

In addition, I wonder what would happen if Relentless were to win in a second war against TS. Would we be called cheaters again? Would there, again, be little proof of any wrongdoing? Will TS call a rematch every time they lose? I wonder.

I would also like to say, that I am very dissapointed in the general attitude displayed by this thread and the chats in our IRC. Up until this point, I have been a passive viewer - and although being in Relentless does give me some bias, I know where blame lies.

I am dissapointed in the attitudes displayed by Relentless members - but I am even MORE dissapointed in the attitudes displayed by both TS Members and Leadership.

I think the best solution for now, would be to take a 2-3 break from the issue. Give both sides time to cool down and view the event with objectivity and logic instead of the anger, accusations, and defensiveness displayed by members of both clans.

Just my two pieces.

I Don't See why your disappointed with TS ive Tried Several times to Civily Discuss with R + Ts leaders they just overview most of it and continue with whats going on lol, ah well ti was a good fight I don't mind if We Re-match or lose its a game, you play to lose, but besides that the Time was messed up for both of us ;) We had to Sacrifice all your GMT people since it was around 11:00-12:00 pm GMT.

Okay? ^_^

I really have nothing to say officially until I see it, and then I'll throw in my words...

Lol Reflections makes the topic better by asking where flame man has been

Simply put:

Just my two pieces.

I Don't See why your disappointed with TS ive Tried Several times to Civily Discuss with R + Ts leaders they just overview most of it and continue with whats going on lol, ah well ti was a good fight I don't mind if We Re-match or lose its a game, you play to lose, but besides that the Time was messed up for both of us ;) We had to Sacrifice all your GMT people since it was around 11:00-12:00 pm GMT.

Okay? ^_^

Lol Reflections makes the topic better by asking where flame man has been

the other one.

Uhh Bolty will make his decision ^_^

thats for remembering me.........

and me and bolt will have to discuss. i will talk to him about it next time i see him on

edit: like bolty said need video to prove the use of the curse spell. well unless relentless does admit to it

Edited by flameman29