Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dad

W121 Madness

holy :s wonder who done that, wish i was a member then :s hehe i see loads, d chain, legs, 2h, god sword, think bandos, rune and elegant, santa as well whip, crazy im just shocked :blink:

~lavagolem101

lol i got 3 abysal whips at a party room one day! The first one i got, im like "OMG THIS IS FREAKIN AWSOME!" :lol:

The second one I got Im like "DUUUUUUDE HOLY :) !!!!" :lol: :lol:

Then when i got the third one im like " :blink::xd: -.- :P freakin :P and sooooo :) SWEEEEET!!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I shouted out loud that i got 3 abyssal whips from balloons (which was pure luck, even i was suprised!) and half the people in the place tryed trading me, i sold 2 later and i kept one. Now im rich again.

Unbeleivable!!!! :)

That's amazing :wub: I remember someone telling us about it on sals clan chat, and i looked up the world and was sorely disappointed it was members world and member drop :xd:

But seriously, that is soooo much items! Whoever got the d-chain, santa, and 3rd age kite must be having a heart-attack of blissfulness ^_^

Holy :wub: thats alot of good stuff, at the last good drop party I was at there were so many people that I lagged out after the ballons droped :xd:

Edited by Conny

I bet you someone was quiting...dude how did you get a screenshot every 4 seconds...dang

Well dang thats alot of good stuff if i was there i would have been right in the middle running around like a noob

I Want To Know How Much People Were There?

It was so full only half the party room could be shown on minimap :xd:

I bet you someone was quiting...dude how did you get a screenshot every 4 seconds...dang

Well dang thats alot of good stuff if i was there i would have been right in the middle running around like a noob

Quitters name was Insane Haste... I think

Okay, I can't help it. I gotta swear!!

Oh...my....:BLEEEEEEEEEP!:

Awrgh man, missed it. Ah well, bad luck that you didn't get anything, daddy.

I never go to drop parties anymore no matter how much money it is. If its over 1m it's crowded with noobs and the place gets so laggy and its nearly impossible to pop a balloon with half the people on that server in the party room.

But man, that's alot of stuff! Must've been laggy there :)

Guest War_Lord9511

O_O HOLY... WOW...

I love how everyone's like "I woulda wanted the santa/d chain"... SCREW THAT!!! Can you say 3a KITE!?!? Those things are EXPENSIVE!!! GAH!

That's one heck of a lot of stuff to have in a drop party!