Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
krackhead21

Should I Restart?!?!?

Im so consued my Mains file blows! his stats are horrible there 60 def 66 range 60 str 68 att 56 mage>? Should I make a new main only thins time this is what i want his stats to be when i turn him into member.

Range=70

mage=60

def=40

Since I don't know much about player killing, i really don't know whats wrong with the stats o.0, what exactly is wrong with them?

well they look all messy and some of the stats he got he doesnt need at all.

i think u should but start with a moneymaking skill first so u have a good source of money.

Since I don't know much about player killing, i really don't know whats wrong with the stats o.0, what exactly is wrong with them?

i think u should but start with a moneymaking skill first so u have a good source of money.

Well, since he is member, he could just raise his skills and set a goal to get to 99 and have 166 combat =P

Well, since he is member, he could just raise his skills and set a goal to get to 99 and have 166 combat =P

Since when can you be 166 combat...

if i were you i would make an account simular to this...range 75 and updef 40att 40str 40magic 45 prayer10equipmentdhidemagic shortrune arrowsrune full helminventory20 shark4 places for potionsruneskimmy1 open for switchyou should be around cb lvl 54 or 65

if i were you i would make an account simular to this...range 75 and updef 40att 40str 40magic 45 prayer10equipmentdhidemagic shortrune arrowsrune full helminventory20 shark4 places for potionsruneskimmy1 open for switchyou should be around cb lvl 54 or 65
i ment cb lvl 64

Since when can you be 166 combat...

ya since when i thought max was like 128ish

Do what I did, make a file for pking and a file for skilling. It allows you to go back and forth if you get bored of one or the other. As for the stats, they sound great, but watch out for the 60 att 1 def melees, the dds specs they put out can hurt.

Do what I did, make a file for pking and a file for skilling. It allows you to go back and forth if you get bored of one or the other. As for the stats, they sound great, but watch out for the 60 att 1 def melees, the dds specs they put out can hurt.

why not have a skiller and a pking file at once.. like im trying to do... making 2 accounts is just harder cause you would have all your money on your skiller and would have no way to get it to pking file :aware:

Guest aaroncampf

why make a new account thats the worst iddea i hve ever heard first off there more then PKing next pures are a joke but if you want to be good level up first you will be a wimp tell you get good gear thats it level up get a dragon 2h rune or better gear and then work for barrowers or like a whip

nah man, keep working on him...

~sabre~ :aware:

Don't restart o.o

Keep working at it. Get 70 def, 70 or 80 atk, 90+ str, 90+ ranged, 94 mage. Hybrid Range/melee with barrages to freeze in BH and you'll dominate :aware:

(I don't personally know, but my friend does something similar to that :aware: )

Guest Pink Boot Bandit

i dont pk much, but yeh if you want to PK some people....id start over

It adds to your total level anyway...

~Cyanide

Im so consued my Mains file blows! his stats are horrible there 60 def 66 range 60 str 68 att 56 mage>? Should I make a new main only thins time this is what i want his stats to be when i turn him into member.

Range=70

mage=60

def=40

Ok option for you here.

But 1st let me put this to you obviously want a defence account on p2p then i have to admit i think your better off in med crater as defence is wasted in the low crater.

Option One Keep with main get..

80+ Strength-dds plz

70 Attack-Whip if you want

80 Defence-Barrows ect will work very well!

85+ Range for high hits using rcbow msb ect...

82 Mage-Blitz nuff said

70 Prayer Piety

80 Hitpoints?

Tank Range Cheap

Ranger Helm-Blk hide Top-Rune Legs-Bottoms

Glory-Recoil-Cbow (any decent bolts at least 50)-dds for spec

Rune boots-God cape or somthing-sup str range and def+p pots

This works very well but if your rich i would use

Tank Range Rich

Torag Helm-Karils Top-Verac Skirt

Glory-Recoil-Cbow (rune bolts+)-Obby cape-DDs

Dragon boots-Sup set-p pots

This will destroy people you will be able to hit 50+ with 80+ range and specs will be killer and you wil be hard to hit let down is you will become a target

Hybrid Cheap

Neitiznot Helm-Blk Hide Top-Mystic Bottoms

Glory-MSB (Rune arrows)-God Cape-Mystic Boots-Black vambs

range n mage pot-blitz runes-D scim

This is a great clast blitz and msb people its cheap and works great

Hybrid Rich

Neitzitnot Helm-Karils Top-Ahrimsbottoms

Glory-MSB (Rune arrows)-God Cape-Mystic boots

Barrow Glovers-Whip-Range n mage pot-Blitz runes sup set

This will make you a target but will work.

From looking at your goals i assumed you were a tank ranger also tank rangers have many options open to them as they can hybrid, high defence and hp is very importent in bounty hunter med crater unless your a meleer i plan to make my account into this as ive used them before and there great fun! Hope you like my tips and base them around them, med crater is so much better for def accounts than low aswell as its much better loot, keep with main aswell!

i would suggest

90 range

75 - 80 atk

99 str

70+ mage

60 def

range and str,

if you keep your main.

No, I dont think you should, just keep trying and you

can achieve anything, I got up 32 cooking levels in

one day when I put my mind to it, So you should

just keep trying :aware: