Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Merch Gwyar

Construction Guide Level By Level

The easiest way to transfer the stuff to Sal would probably be to zip the folder and let him unzip it onto the server. You may need to install a zip utility onto your server though (depending on how everything's set up)

Drop me a PM if you need the quest cape emote in HD, I've got there at last!

Merch hasn't been active in a while (5th September 2008 - 02:51 AM). :wub:

The guide is complete though, but it would be better if you still slipped in your emote (which is what Merch wanted but couldn't find).

Can you do me a favour and show me the guide :wub: . TBH I cannot find it, all I read was your progress, and I mean to see the guide.

From the sounds of it, it's great!

^_^ Penguin

Can you do me a favour and show me the guide :wub: . TBH I cannot find it, all I read was your progress, and I mean to see the guide.

From the sounds of it, it's great!

^_^ Penguin

http://www.joharrington.co.uk/runescape/co...ctionlevels.htm

The link is in the first post. :) She made a site preview though, coding the guide completely for Sal.

Edited by Hawk

Great guide, Merch! I remember reading this quite awhile ago and it looked excellent! It's very well-written, organized, and I don't think it could be done any better. Very nice work, this should definitely help a lot of people with the construction skill! :cool:

-Accepted- >.<

Even though Merch hasn't been active for a while, I'm sure she would've liked that this guide finally got accepted. >.<

Drop me a PM if you need the quest cape emote in HD, I've got there at last!

If you post it here, Sal will probably add it into the guide.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.