Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
norsman11

Zoey 101

Lmao peeps at my school are like, WTF? she had to leave...most of them said Chase is the daddy XD lmao

too bad i am the father. :P :cheers:

Guest Intraweb

How can you say, oh I'm not that surprised, she's Britney's sister? I mean, that's some kind of comment to make, personally; I was very surprised. She seemed to have her career set up for her, she seemed to want to aspire, I mean she's got her own TV show, the show's theme song is sung by her. I mean lets remember, Britney is one of the most successful modern day pop artist, you'd assume Jamie would of gone through that similar path. I'm a bit disappointed but whatever floats her boat, I mean it's sad to think I used to see Britney as this sex symbol, now when I look at her, I just see ruined pieces. I wonder what Jamie will look like in a few years time and the state of her mind and if her career ever gets off.

Sex = pregnancy??? NO WAI!!!! :)

Sex + stupidity rather. :wub:

Anyway, 0/0 - not like I care in the slightest.

ONE out of TEN.

The DARK PROPHETS told me it would happen.

1 kn0 l13k 5r5l33??

5t1ll 1 r l13k vry 5h0k at d1s 0utra3g.

i age

STOP MAKING FUN OF JAMIE, BRITTENY, AND CHRIS CROCKER!! THEYRE ALL NICE!!!!11!!11111! JUST STOP11!!!!!

i tink zoeys pregnuncy is her dscicon and da right one

-2/10. Honestly, I couldnt care less.

I don't have pay TV so I don't get Nickelodien (sp) anyway -.-

when i saw the topic description i thought u meant this :P Prego_Sauce.jpg

But honestly i would give it a 6.5 cause look at her sister =S

How can you say, oh I'm not that surprised, she's Britney's sister? I mean, that's some kind of comment to make, personally; I was very surprised. She seemed to have her career set up for her, she seemed to want to aspire, I mean she's got her own TV show, the show's theme song is sung by her. I mean lets remember, Britney is one of the most successful modern day pop artist, you'd assume Jamie would of gone through that similar path. I'm a bit disappointed but whatever floats her boat, I mean it's sad to think I used to see Britney as this sex symbol, now when I look at her, I just see ruined pieces. I wonder what Jamie will look like in a few years time and the state of her mind and if her career ever gets off.

LOL dude i understand how catsgorizing JAmie is pretty wrong but still, its too big of a coincidence for the same family to be doing the same kinda stuff......

~~Anyways, has anyone heard that both french people and north~easterners hate britney?? LMAO when i heard that

Sex = pregnancy??? NO WAI!!!! :love:

Sex + stupidity rather. :sick:

Anyway, 0/0 - not like I care in the slightest.

this reminds me of somethng i saw on the internet

sex

stupid guy+stupid girl=pregancy

smart guy+stupid girl= adventure

smart girl+ stupid guy=wedding

smart girl+smart guy: no risk sex and lot's of fun >.<

hehehe

guess Jamie and her boy friend where example number 1

thing i don't get is last week they made another movie where the b**ch came back to the school

and 1/10 her sister is britney spears she went from sucess to junk so i not surpirsed at this it odd she starting to destroy her career earlier though