Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Po22

Senior Prank

Well if you go to high school, you hear about past Senior pranks at one point or you have been a Senior. I was wondering what your guys Senior Pranks have been. I'll list some of my schools.

A bunch of Seniors got this giant footprint outline and some paint. What they did was go out in the street and paint the footprints onto the road, as if they were a giant. It led all the way up along the street, into the school and in between two buildings. In between the two buildings was a giant pile of animal...crap. It looked as if the giant took a dump right there.

Another one was where they superglued all the combination locks shut so no one could open their lockers. The teachers weren't too happy, cause the locks cost a lot.

Another one was when they released a huge amount of crickets in all the halls. Not too pretty

Edited by Po22

Well if you go to high school, you hear about past Senior pranks at one point or you have been a Senior. I was wondering what your guys Senior Pranks have been. I'll list some of my schools.

A bunch of Seniors got this giant footprint outline and some paint. What they did was go out in the street and paint the footprints onto the road, as if they were a giant. It led all the way up along the street, into the school and in between two buildings. In between the two buildings was a giant pile of animal...crap. It looked as if the giant took a dump right there.

Another one was where they superglued all the combination locks shut so no one could open their lockers. The teachers weren't too happy, cause the locks cost a lot.

Another one was when they released a huge amount of crickets in all the halls. Not too pretty

Our high school doesnt use lockers so it doesn't matter :P I think I saw one about crickets in the halls on TV, not sure if it's your school or not.

A year or two ago, the police were called on the seniors because they were walking down the street at 3am with a few hundred balloons. :P

:P That's great.

The Seniors here don't really do any pranks. I remember one year they all drove around the school a couple of times and honked their horns a lot, but that's about it. I just remembered something else, but it wasn't a Senior prank. One year it flooded really badly and the morning before school 2 kids went boating in the flood next to the school. :P

Edited by Bub 5000

We've never really had much of anything for school pranks, but our rival school was actually featured on that "highschool stores" show for their prank.

A long time ago, seniors at my high school engineered some very mischievous pranks. However, from what I've heard, the administration has threatened to prevent those pranksters from graduating. Several years ago, the senior changed the 20 or speed bumps in the parking lot from smooth arcs into 90 degree steps that rise out of the ground. They're still there.

We diverted traffic through our school, with the use of liberated street signs and traffic cones. A few years back the graduating class released close to one thousand bouncy-balls into the quadrangle, from the top balcony of our school's highest building :).

Yeah see I want mine to be epic.

The seniors hijacked the PA system to play Afternoon Delight. Not that hilarious.

I'm not in high school, but I've heard of some pretty hilarious pranks.

I guess I'll have to wait and see.

The seniors bought 5 pigs and let one go each period but skipped 4th period (there are 6 periods). The staff spent all of lunch and after school looking for a non-existent sixth pig.

it hasnt happened yet but my friend was thinking of taking 2 pigs and painting the numbers 1 and 3 on them and letting them run around in the school.

^Why one and three? ^_^

Anyway, nothing like that has happened since I came to middle school, just graffiti stuff...

Edited by Big Tree

^ 1 and 3 because they'd look for the nonexistent 2nd pig.

I'm in my last year, and I need to come up with some pranks...me and my friends were discussing on an idea to burn "Grad 08" into our field using salt or really strong fertilizers, although we haven't made up our mind yet.

2 years ago the seniors let 3 pigs go in the school with the numbers 1,2 and 4 on them. Freaking genius tbh

There seems to be a pig theme going on here...

We don't get many school pranks in England, but we have had people painting the sports sheds pink and ordering pizza in class. I have a friend who is in his mid twenties now, and he told me that when he was at school, they had a deaf history teacher. He was always paranoid about his hearing aid not working, and so one day, when he left the room to get the textbooks, the moment he came back in, the class were all mouthing their conversations, and making no noise whatsoever. The teacher was apparently petrified that his hearing aid stopped working :cute:

I would say when we put glue on the teachers chair and he didn't notice until he tried to get up :)

Or when we got 10 dogs, painted numbers on them 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10,11,13. The reason for the missing numbers was to get the teachers to think there was more in the school :)

As I said, there certainly is a thing about painting numbers on animals and letting them loose :P I think that it is genius, but if I do it at my school I would probably expelled, so no.

When I was a senior, our senior student council was approved to TP some part of the school or something, and I think they ended up doing more than they should have because people got angry and took away our outdoor lunch for a week (seniors only were able to eat outside, and we had a full period for lunch too). That got removed for a week, and yeah, that's pretty much it. They sounded so angry and it was really not a big deal.

Yeah see I want mine to be epic.

The seniors hijacked the PA system to play Afternoon Delight. Not that hilarious.

They did that at my school once too.

Not for afternoon delight but for some more inappropriate songs.

It was pretty funny overall nothing too great though.

I don't remember a lot of senior pranks at my school, though there is one every year, but the first one I remember seeing was last year. They basically filled up the entire main office with balloons. :P

the seniors had there prank day the first day and decided to sell elevator and pool passes to the freshman(p.s. thos etwot hings dont exist)

A few years ago, the seniors glued pennies onto the Teachers doors so they couldn't get into their classrooms. They weren't very happy. :)

The whole school helped the seniors with this prank:

Everyone rode the buses. School had to be delayed because there isn't enough room on the buses for everyone. :D

Oh and once some people switched the locks to a lot of the classrooms and the next day loads of the teachers couldn't get in their rooms.

They weren't gonna let the person who did it graduate but they never caught them.