Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Abhesive

David Vs. Goliath

Thank you for the great fight Tri-Force ^_^ It was a real pleasure to fight you, and I must say that your clan really made us work hard. I hope we can fight again in the future ^_^

Sorry.

Last 2 days Triforce hasnt warred like triforce. Right after this war we had a war training not because we lost. But because I felt it unfair that we didn't give you the good fight we said we would. We fought Relentless, MoD, and Tension. We didn't give any of them our full fighting style. I believe Relentless fully earned this war.

They fought well and we didn't . We disrepsected you in the fact that I believe that when a war is fought both sides fight to their best. Thats what makes warring fun. We didn't come out on our best. So you deserved this win in every way.

Ty for the fight. I hope you do well in this tournament.

Gf Triforce and well done relentless

I was piled early in the match due to sniping D: . then i went to play spongebob on gamecube. so i didnt see the rest. Thanks for the awesome fight triforce, hope we can do this again

ty for the fun fight triforce ^_^

i thought we would lose tbh ever since i saw the memlist-.- lol :cute:

anyway ty again and i wish you the best with everything

Good job, I wouldn't call it David vs Goliath though, you had more people than triforce.

Good job, I wouldn't call it David vs Goliath though, you had more people than triforce.

i think it was cus of the lvls :P they're scary :)

Ronin had a pretty hilarious reaction when they saw 3x's levels. :)

So I guess the title should be lots of David's vs. Lots of goliaths? :/

i think it was cus of the lvls ^_^ they're scary :)

Ronin had a pretty hilarious reaction when they saw 3x's levels. :mad:

So I guess the title should be lots of David's vs. Lots of goliaths? :xd:

Lol :o I agree

Sorry.

Last 2 days Triforce hasnt warred like triforce. Right after this war we had a war training not because we lost. But because I felt it unfair that we didn't give you the good fight we said we would. We fought Relentless, MoD, and Tension. We didn't give any of them our full fighting style. I believe Relentless fully earned this war.

They fought well and we didn't . We disrepsected you in the fact that I believe that when a war is fought both sides fight to their best. Thats what makes warring fun. We didn't come out on our best. So you deserved this win in every way.

Ty for the fight. I hope you do well in this tournament.

Gf Triforce and well done relentless

I was piled early in the match due to sniping D: . then i went to play spongebob on gamecube. so i didnt see the rest. Thanks for the awesome fight triforce, hope we can do this again

lmao paula :xd: SPONGEBOB FTW!!!! lol :mellow:

Very nice job relentless, I knew you guys could do it :D

tyvm, lol I thought that i was gonna be the first pile like i always am, ab y were we called 31 spartans and we had 32 :mad:

we got a tough war next with exer, gonna be a close 1 if we pull opts