Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mole leader

Summoning Guide - Complete

Mistakes corrected, thanks for all the support!

(Just so you know, I am still working on the guide, I am just taking and uploading pictures of pouches at the moment. You won't see any noticeable changes other than the table in the codebox, and I will be adding other tables, i.e. Experience per Shard for each Pouch.

Also added to the special thanks list?

Guest worshiped me

amazing guide, its good to say its only been out for a few days, its full of information, and it actualy helped me, thanks for this and good luck with it.

amazing guide, its good to say its only been out for a few days, its full of information, and it actualy helped me, thanks for this and good luck with it.

Oh, believe me, it is my pleasure; just that one post saying that it has actually helped gives me an enormous amount of satisfaction! I hope that it is satisfactory for anyone who needs help when it is put on, because just knowing that I am helping is reward enough in itself. :wub:

Guest Fire 012

Mole, I think you should remove the numbers from the charms and soul shards. Great guide! I hope to use it in the future :D

Abyssal Charms - only dropped by creatures from The Abyss. Note: these are also non-stackable, and are used as a material object: you will need to use another Charm with it when making a Pouch.

Capitalize "these"

If you want the pics without numbers, feel free to use my pics of the charms here:

goldcharms.gif - crimsoncharm.gif - greencharm.gif - bluecharm.gif

pouchbasic.gif - spiritshards.gif

Edited by Hawk

recieve should b receive (use ctr+f to find recieve).

You could add that obsidian charms have no current use :(

But they should by the time this guide is complete. :P No use adding it in there then.

Ice giants (level 53) - A good place to kill these is in the caves used during the Knight's Sword quest. There are also some tunnels on White Wolf Mountain, which can be accessed by mining the rockslide to the North, and going up the correct ladder can take you to a few Ice Giants.

Ogres (level 53+) - There are many different Ogres across RuneScape, but the most popular place to kill them is in King Lathas' Training Camp, where there are several level 63 Ogres that can be trained on safely.

should be rock slide

4. A material object. As Pikkupstix tells you, the entity you are Summoning needs to focus on something solid. This basically means you need something related to the creature you are Summoning, for example, you need a Raw Chicken to create a Dreadfowl Pouch. (A Dreadfowl is a type of chicken)

Move the last period to after the second parenthesis.

Edited by Damaged500

add "greater demon" to the creature list dropping lots of crimson charms

i got a bit more then 1 crimson charm drop for every 3 greaters killed making them a great source better then red spiders and hellhounds

what i still miss in this guide is an explanation on what the special summon "helms" do and how they work

so far great work

You could add that obsidian charms have no current use :lol:

But they should by the time this guide is complete. :P No use adding it in there then.

I do beg your pardon? I'm trying me best to get it done, you know! ^_^

I know, I know, the skill's got another update to come, but I haven't been spending nearly as much time as I should have on the guide recently...caught a really bad cold, and spend most of the day lying down feeling pathetic...

Will correct all of the errors, thanks for everyone's support! :D

You should conntact Ambo100 abought his post called Charm Hunting, their he has gathered some information on what drops what charms, It would be a good adition to your guide

Obsidian Charms - only dropped by monsters in TzHaar. Note: these, unlike the Charms mentioned before, are not stackable.

Those are for the Feb update, I would not suggest finishing this until the update is finished. :D

Pets grow 1% per 5 minutes

Not 100% true, at times my crab few 1% per 2.5 minutes and sometimes they skip a percent, rarely but true.

I heard the groth rate differs to the amount of food you give them at what percent their hungry.

You could add that obsidian charms have no current use :/

But they should by the time this guide is complete. :/ No use adding it in there then.

I do beg your pardon? I'm trying me best to get it done, you know! :/

I know, I know, the skill's got another update to come, but I haven't been spending nearly as much time as I should have on the guide recently...caught a really bad cold, and spend most of the day lying down feeling pathetic...

Will correct all of the errors, thanks for everyone's support! :aware:

Sorry if it offended you, just was trying to say that this guide isn't complete until after the update. :) Awesome guide by the way, can't wait to see it 100%.

Basilisks (level 61, require 40 Slayer) - These are found in the Fremmenik Slayer Dungeon, but don't forget your Mirror Shield!

Fremmenik - Fremennik

Bloodvelds (level 76, require 50 Slayer) - These beasts are found on the second floor of the Canifis Slayer Tower.

Bloodvelds are also found in God Wars Dungeon.

If you have a Dreadfowl Pouch, you can click "Transform Dreadfowl Strike Scroll." You will recieve 10 scrolls.

Recieve - receive

All the pictures from Taverly down aren't PNG's and need to be retaken and saved as a .PNG :)

Ugh, I do hate having to run system restores...it restores all of the default file types, too!! :aware:

It was actually a full-scale restore to factory settings, my computer got attacked pretty badly... :/

And Hawk, don't worry; I was only joking, hence the wink at the end! :/

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.