Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mole leader

Summoning Guide - Complete

Congratulations on this being accepted, could I use your table code for my guide please?

Sure thing, mate; you may want to check the code before using it, though! :aware:

I did that experience/shard table mainly because I knew someone would be doing the Levelling Guide, so feel free! :aware:

Honeycomb - taken from the beehives in Catherby, must have Insect Repellent in your inventory (found in a house north of the bank).

Rewrite to say: "taken from the beehives in Seers' Village, must have Insect Repellent in your inventory (found in a house north of the Catherby bank)."

Edited by Damaged500

(combat level 96, Slayer level 60 and a Nose Peg required. Found in the Canifis Slayer Tower.)
This may be confusing, as you don't really need 96 Combat to kill them. :aware:

Also, the </table> tag from the end of pets table is missing.

Edited by iFree

Akk, I knew I'd miss something from the tables! I've added the tag, thanks for pointing it out :aware:

I've done a little re-wording on the sections highlighted, they should be a little clearer now.

Right, to-do list for Summoning batch #2:

• Add new Familiars and their scrolls to the tables, with their pictures
  • Change the bonuses of all the creatures/scrolls etc. to match their current bonuses
  • Re-work the tables, to add combat experience contributions
  • Change the amount of scrolls each headdress can hold
  • Add new enchanted headgear and the amount of scrolls they can hold
  • Take a new picture of the Familiar Interface, since there is no longer a need to renew the Timer
  • Possibly repost the guide under guides in progress, and allow the guide to go onto the site as it is, for now
  • Possibly kill Jagex for releasing this complicated batch. :aware:

You should add a section under Obelisks called: Mini obelisks.

I have a fragment for that:

Mining obelisks are like obelisks but smaller. They are scattered throughout Runescape and are in numbers and as such can only renew points, they cannot create pouches due to lack of power.

You should add a section under Obelisks called: Mini obelisks.

I have a fragment for that:

Mining obelisks are like obelisks but smaller. They are scattered throughout Runescape and are in numbers and as such can only renew points, they cannot create pouches due to lack of power.

I will get onto it ASAP. :) I have noticed them on my travels, and they are really quite convenient.

(Also, thanks to whoever moved this back to Guides in Progress :aware:)

Looking good so far.

I will get pics for the void charms in a sec

Got them from kb, also the new look obby charm

obsidian_charm.gif Obsidian charm

ravager_charm.gif Ravager charm

shifter_charm.gif Shifter charm

spinner_charm.gif Spinner charm

torcher_charm.gif Torcher charm

All of the void charms are brought for 2 pet points each from the Void Outpost.

Edited by Ello Ej

The Headdresses section should be changed to Headgear. I've also got a list of the other headgear that can hold Summoning scrolls.

You must have the required levels to use the enchanted headgear. Do Enchant on Pikupstix then select the helm to enchant it to hold Summoning scrolls. After enchanting, they cannot be traded. You can unenchant the helm the same way.

<table width="370" class="tblskill">
<tr>
	<td width="100%" colspan="4" class="tblhead">Headgear</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<th width="25%">Picture</th>
	<th width="25%">Headgear</th>
	<th width="25%">Scroll Capacity</th>
	<th width="25%">Required Levels</th>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td></td>
	<td>Adamant full helm</td>
	<td>50</td>
	<td>20 Summon, 30 Defense</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td></td>
	<td>Snakeskin bandana</td>
	<td>50</td>
	<td>20 Summon, 30 Defense, 30 Range</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td></td>
	<td>Splitbark helm</td>
	<td>50</td>
	<td>30 Summon, 40 Defense, 40 Magic</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td></td>
	<td>Rune full helm</td>
	<td>60</td>
	<td>30 Summon, 40 Defense</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td></td>
	<td>Berserker helm</td>
	<td>70</td>
	<td>35 Summon, 45 Defense</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td></td>
	<td>Warrior helm</td>
	<td>70</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td></td>
	<td>Archer helm</td>
	<td>70</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td></td>
	<td>Ferseer helm</td>
	<td>70</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td></td>
	<td>Helm of Neitiznot</td>
	<td>90</td>
	<td>45 Summon, 55 Defense</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td></td>
	<td>Dragon med helm</td>
	<td>110</td>
	<td>50 Summon, 60 Defense</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td></td>
	<td>Lunar helm</td>
	<td>110</td>
	<td>55 Summon, 40 Defense, 65 Magic</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td></td>
	<td>Armadyl helm</td>
	<td>120</td>
	<td>60 Summon, 70 Defense, 70 Range</td>
</tr>
</table>

Edited by Agent F

would making the code boxes a bit smaller be possible? I'm having to scroll WAY too much. otherwise, sweet guide :aware:

Is this getting further? I mean is the info being added more (from the batch 2)? Or the guy who made this just quit making this :aware:

Edited by Fabis

I haven't quit, I've just been quite busy... :aware:

Thanks for all the help, guys; I'll get to adding all of your info now! :P (Thanks for coding that table, makes it a lot easier :) )

I can get you pictures of the mini obelisks if you want

I can get you pictures of the mini obelisks if you want

It would take a long time to photograph each individual small obelisk, so I will create a section that explains what they are, what they do etc. I will also put a link to the Map on Sal's, which Neo has promised to update to include the small obelisks. :) Thanks for the pictures of the Charms; I have done a little tweaking to the whole Charms section, hopefully making it a little easier to understand. When I first read your post, I could see the pictures, but can't at the moment; hopefully I will be able to view them later.

Done a batch of work, now to get back to my very busy real life :aware: Will be back on later

I'll get pics of the secondary ingredients if ya want, dnt have time 2nite, will do 2moro if ya want :aware:

Hmm, I was also wondering if that was necessary; but it could be quite useful - after all, some people work better with pictures than text. If you could get any pictures, I would appreciate it a lot! :aware:

There are various types of heeadgear that you can wear at different Summoning levels.

Should be "headgear"

-

Sorry if others already said this but Bloodvelds have a high drop rate of green charms.

Thanks to the previous two posters (I will correct that typo, how careless of me :))

However, things regarding Charm Hunting should probably go in the Charm Hunting guide (in progress) - I list a couple of examples for each Charm, but when the hunting guide is done, I'll add a link to that guide, to make it easier to read the main Summoning guide.

I'm sure that anything regarding charm drop rates would be appreciated by whoever's writing the Charm Hunting guide - I found the Green Dragon drop rate interesting to look at. :aware:

I just discovered.. That there is an obelisk just beside castle wars :aware:

It would be awesome to also add a leveling guide, an easy way to level up to 99. Good job on the guide!

Someone else will be writing that guide - I've been in touch with Razorlike, and I think he's going to be writing it (and I look forward to it :)).

Yup, they're pretty much everywhere. Still wondering whether I should put them in a big list, or put a link to a map.

It would be awesome to also add a leveling guide, an easy way to level up to 99. Good job on the guide!

Someone else will be writing that guide - I've been in touch with Razorlike, and I think he's going to be writing it (and I look forward to it :)).

Yup, they're pretty much everywhere. Still wondering whether I should put them in a big list, or put a link to a map.

Awesome, once again thanks

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.