Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
snl2549

Boy Scout?

Are you in any form of Scouting?

Please explain what rank, special awards, etc.

I am a Star scout (2 mb's away from life), I'm in the OA, I have about 12 merit badges, and I've been a Patrol leader, Historian, and Senior patrol leader. I'm the first star scout in my Troop.

I have the Issac Davis medal, Thai interpreter strip, and I went to Canadian Jamboree 2007.

Boy Scouts

Life Scout

Only have the Board of Review & Scoutmaster's conference left for my eagle.

Junior Assistant Scout Mastor

Have held positions of:

Troop Guide

Assistant Patrol Leader

Patrol Leader

Den Chief

Merit Badges:

1. First Aid
  2. Family Life
  3. Camping
  4. Cooking
  5. Emergency Preparedness
  6. Leatherworking
  7. Swimming
  8. Fingerprinting
  9. Basketry
  10. Space Exploration
  11. Astronomy
  12. Mammal Study
  13. Nature
  14. Soil & Water Conservation
  15. Citizenship in the World
  16. Forestry
  17. Communications
  18. American Cultures
  19. Citizenship in the Community
  20. Railroading
  21. Computers
  22. Environmental Science
  23. Law
  24. Personal Fitness
  25. Woodworking
  26. Electricity
  27. Citizenship in the Nation

and two others I don't know what they are.

Work at a camp as a counseler for the Boy Scouts.

I'm a life scout and I have like 54 merit badges, I do it in the U.S.A. I'm in my troop Leadership I'm patrol leader, I've won two awards for bravery (2 Heroism medals), I'm in the Order of the Arrow, I have brotherhood membership, I have the World Conservation Award, Leave No Trace Awareness Award, 2 intepreter badges, 1 Bronze medal Hornaday award, Mile swim, BSA Lifeguard, Historic Trail, Paul Bunyan Woodsman, Firem'n Chit, Totin' Chip, Roman Catholic - Ad Altare Dei, and the arrow of light. I'll check to see if I have anything else. I have also held a couple of other positions I won't mention.

By the way Scouts don't tend to get beat up, I am a Boy Scout as well as being popular in school. Scouting does not affect you popularity and if anything it makes you more of a man.

Edited by flamemagic4

im curious about something, how did ur unit/group began? (i mean stuff about ur founder). coz I'm part of a group called Boys Brigade (much like disciplne and religion roled in one. with the fun stuff) and but what I've read, it seems ur founder was somehow part of our foundation or something. if u need to know our founder its, Sir William Alexandar Smith.

I haven't ever joined a scout group, though I was considering it at one stage.

~ Mat :D

im curious about something, how did ur unit/group began? (i mean stuff about ur founder). coz I'm part of a group called Boys Brigade (much like disciplne and religion roled in one. with the fun stuff) and but what I've read, it seems ur founder was somehow part of our foundation or something. if u need to know our founder its, Sir William Alexandar Smith.

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/...amp;oref=slogin

Your going to need to enlarge the font though.

I'm currently a life, I'm trying to get my Eagle before I turn 14 in March.

No need to rush, what trying to become the youngest Eagle Scout ever?

Life Scout, got everything but the project left for Eagle and all the stuff that comes after it.

I've got like 40 merit badges and I really don't wanna list em.

I'm life. Currently 15 and trying to set up a project. Then I'm done. Also Senior Patrol leader.

I'm a life scout and I have like 54 merit badges, I do it in the U.S.A. I'm in my troop Leadership I'm patrol leader, I've won two awards for bravery (2 Heroism medals), I'm in the Order of the Arrow, I have brotherhood membership, I have the World Conservation Award, Leave No Trace Awareness Award, 2 intepreter badges, 1 Bronze medal Hornaday award, Mile swim, BSA Lifeguard, Historic Trail, Paul Bunyan Woodsman, Firem'n Chit, Totin' Chip, Roman Catholic - Ad Altare Dei, and the arrow of light. I'll check to see if I have anything else. I have also held a couple of other positions I won't mention.

That's really cool. I plan on getting the Ad Altare Dei before eagle, as I am also Catholic.