Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

More New Guides!

Another handful of guides has just been added to the site and are ready for your reading enjoyment. A guide on the Scabaras Research Mini-Quest is now available and should be helpful in completing this mini-quest. Thanks to Tracker4502 for writing this guide! The Duel Arena has been completely rewritten to cover all of the changes to the arena itself, and should now be up-to date. A big thanks goes to Hawk for writing this great guide! The H.A.M. Dungeon guide has also had a makeover and has been rewritten to be more detailed and updated. Many thanks to Johnny for writing this excellent guide! :P

First post ftw :P

Excellent guides, I'm reading them now :s

Oo, nice guides, great work guys :s

~Pizza :P

Edited by iPizza

Nice guides, I'm reading the Duel Arena one now :P

Nice guides...

I'm reading the Duel Arena one...good job! :)

The Duel Arena one looks nice, I'm looking through it now :o.

Who really took time to collect all Scabaras' Notes? Aww, such a time waste :huh:

Well, the guide's good anyways. And I wan't to be a Mini-Quest master :)

Some great guides, and I really like em.

Yay Duel arena guide (Hope ppl don't just relise its 30k now)

Woot! I'm excited about all the new guides! :) Thanks! :D

.-`w1ld`-.

Another handful of guides has just been added to the site and are ready for your reading enjoyment. A guide on the Scabaras Research Mini-Quest is now available and should be helpful in completing this mini-quest. Thanks to Tracker4502 for writing this guide! The Duel Arena has been completely rewritten to cover all of the changes to the arena itself, and should now be up-to date. A big thanks goes to Hawk for writing this great guide! The H.A.M. Dungeon guide has also had a makeover and has been rewritten to be more detailed and updated. Many thanks to Johnny for writing this excellent guide! :P
hi this is my first post ever :P

Another handful of guides has just been added to the site and are ready for your reading enjoyment. A guide on the Scabaras Research Mini-Quest is now available and should be helpful in completing this mini-quest. Thanks to Tracker4502 for writing this guide! The Duel Arena has been completely rewritten to cover all of the changes to the arena itself, and should now be up-to date. A big thanks goes to Hawk for writing this great guide! The H.A.M. Dungeon guide has also had a makeover and has been rewritten to be more detailed and updated. Many thanks to Johnny for writing this excellent guide! :ice:
>.< :P im new