Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

New Guides + Forum Skin

A few new guides have been put online today. A guide for Damis' Lair is here, with many thanks to Neo Avatars. A Crandor Island guide is up, with all sorts of info about the island and dungeon, with a big thanks to both Kasun3 and Danirijeka. And lastly, a TzHaar Fight Caves (the dungeon guide, not the mini-game) guide is here, with thanks to Neo Avatars! :P

Also, due to the amount of requests I've gotten since we moved forums, I decided to upgrade the Avid Blue skin to work with IPB 2.1. That was quite a job, so enjoy! :D

Yay! I was wondering if you had just updated! I noticed the site seemed to refresh (The cookies and stuff) and it went down for like 10 seconds. :D

I love the Guides and the Skin Sal! (And others!)

I think I'll stick to "Runescape Light"

:P

Edited by Wiseguy63000

avid blue :D

brings back memories...

nice guides too....i love crandor island when i get my mossy slayer tasks...so that guide is a nice tip for those people who want mossies

also...the fight caves are a great place to have fun and get tokkul...i am sure that guide will help people out as well

onlyjoeiknow

ill stick 2 rs light. Avid Blue seems so... bright.

Brings back memories tho...Old times...

Yeah, it's a touch light but I guess it's great for those nostalgic memories that I don't have. :D

And congratulations and nice job on the guides guys. :P

avid blue :D

brings back memories...

nice guides too....i love crandor island when i get my mossy slayer tasks...so that guide is a nice tip for those people who want mossies

also...the fight caves are a great place to have fun and get tokkul...i am sure that guide will help people out as well

onlyjoeiknow

ill stick 2 rs light. Avid Blue seems so... bright.

Brings back memories tho...Old times...

You guys are right. Though, perhaps a light blue tint on the backround will add a lot of interest and make it not so ... bleachy.

You guys are right. Though, perhaps a light blue tint on the backround will add a lot of interest and make it not so ... bleachy.

I could do that. :D

EDIT: bah, I'll have to fix it tomorrow, it gets messed up if I only change the background. :P

The Avid Blue looks nicer on these forums then it did on the old. :P :D

Thanks for adding AvidBlue, Ive never seen it before but its a really nice skin :P Thanks Sal

Also nice job to those who wrote the guides

EDIT: Sal, mind making it so links have an underline (or something making them stand out, right now they are almost the same color as other text). Other then that AvidBlue pwns :D

Edited by Steve

The first form is level *insert level here* and the second form is level 174.

Rofl, I think that needs some attention.

Guest BaconBoy

;) what about my guide? :P

Lol, Anyway, Good guides everybody! And yeh.. I double what julz said.. Neo you freak! :D

The first form is level *insert level here* and the second form is level 174.

Rofl, I think that needs some attention.

Yes, that is one of the things I picked up on in this thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why is everybody calling me a freak? All I did was write some high quality guides. Jealous that you can't write guide so good Julz and BaconBoy?

Yay, I'm metioned in all three guides.

Time to stop writing so many new guides and find mistakes in as many Quest Guides as possible :D

hmm....darkness v.2.2 is my fav still...if anyone could make a Underwater Blue skin? (My fav color). But anywayz, great job Neo, how many guides have you helped in or written?

Why is everybody calling me a freak?

Because you're a guide freak perhaps? :)

And YAY to everyone who wrote those guides! Especially to the ones who wrote the Crandor one :D kidding of course :P

Nitpicks to the Crandor guide: some images are centered, some others are aligned to the left. ;)

Good job! Especially that so-called guide freak called Neo Avatars :)

Old buttons & banner pl0x?

That makes even more like the old sals i know :P

Yeah i like this skin.