Sign in to follow this  
Beret

Sal's Halo Legion // Halo 4!

Who  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more awesome?

• Beret
    • Beret

finding the audio logs was funn...i had a hard time with the last one until i looked it up...who would've expected it to be on one of the campaign levels?

also at the above easter egg link...that's awesome...just like the monkeys from halo 3!!! gotta love the extras =)

Did anybody get the Limited Edition thing? Is the controller the only thing that came with it?

Did anybody get the Limited Edition thing? Is the controller the only thing that came with it?

I got the bundle the controller is pretty dam awsome.

Yea thats all you get with it just a controller.

If they had added more to the LE I would have gotten it. I'm a sucker for those things.

Guys, can you do something where you start in New Mombasa while you don't have to finish a level? If you start on the first level, does is have your progress or as if you just started the game?

Guys, can you do something where you start in New Mombasa while you don't have to finish a level? If you start on the first level, does is have your progress or as if you just started the game?

All VISR data will be saved from your previous games, checkpoints in an individual level will be lost though.

All VISR data will be saved from your previous games, checkpoints in an individual level will be lost though.

Oh, so I'll have to like do a level to get back? Where'd you get you're Bungie sig anyways? I lyk.

I have the entire Halo 3 soundtrack and the whole ODST soundtrack on my iPod. The songs are just so great and I love listening to them when I'm just sitting around. They're so beautiful.

I was digging around my closet and re-discovered my Halo PC. I guess this will be my gaming fix until I get my Xbox back. I'm downloading Custom Edition as we speak. Modded maps are the best. :wizard:

The story that the audio logs tell is pretty amazing. I really love the story.

I'm not a fan of Bungie's story telling abilities. I never really feel enveloped in the Halo story when I play the games, except for maybe in the Halo 2 campaign. It's hard to explain, so I'll leave it be.

Guys, can you do something where you start in New Mombasa while you don't have to finish a level?

You can go to Replay Missions and New Mombasa is at the bottom. I had to do that to kill Engineers.

I've been trucking through the achievements. I still need the two more difficult vidmaster challenges for Recon. Once I get it, I think I'm only going to change one armor piece.

Bungie didn't do the audio logs, they drafted in the people who did the I Love Bees thing to do it.

Bungie didn't do the audio logs, they drafted in the people who did the I Love Bees thing to do it.

I wasn't talking about the audio logs in particular. Those were pretty cool. His comment just made me think of that.

I beat normal last night. If anybody wants to do Endure/Deja Vu with me please add me :littlejr5. I'm tired of playing with horrible players or people that kill themselve's on purpose :wizard:

What happened to that firefight team you said i could be part of? I really need to get round to doing it on Legendary though, every time i put it in i notice that there's somebody i can play Firefight with.

Should make things easier...

Should make things easier...

Yeah, I did this on Lost Platoon and got 200,000... on easy... solo. Yes, it took a while.

Edited by littlejr5

Classic took me 5 minutes, so it seems that there are only to vidmasters left! So how about me, Will, Adam, and Ben for a team :wizard:?

I SHOULD BE IN THAT TEAM.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

classic was easy, deja vu was kindof annoying at timez, endure is fairly easy if you have a team that works well enough together, just takes 2 hours...! its really easy to get on alpha site though, only 2 ways for the enemies to come in...watch out for the honour guards though, try to get someone to lure them while the other go up and assainate them. =P

also yea...my sig is from bungie.net, but the code wasn't compatible with this forum, so i saved the image to my computer and then just hosted it and used the code from that.

~Niteshade

Classic took me 5 minutes, so it seems that there are only to vidmasters left! So how about me, Will, Adam, and Ben for a team :wizard:?

I SHOULD BE IN THAT TEAM.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It always lags with 4 people anyways :box:

I wanna beat ODST but can never be bothered.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.