Sign in to follow this  
Beret

Sal's Halo Legion // Halo 4!

Who  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more awesome?

• Beret
    • Beret

Since no one mentioned it, there's a new Halo Reach trailer. Graphics look a lot better.

Lol, GHOST!!!!

Edited by AAG

Since no one mentioned it, there's a new Halo Reach trailer. Graphics look a lot better.

Lol, GHOST!!!!

This game is going to be good. Can't wait til beta.

Anybody on Firefight right now? I need somebody to play with.

Dude, nobody plays ODST anymore.

Bumped for talk about Reach. If Lilshu can pull off a 4 month bump, so can I.

Bumped for talk about Reach. If Lilshu can pull off a 4 month bump, so can I.

You're not a mod! :huh:

You're not my mom!

Nobody EVER played ODST???

Nobody EVER played ODST???

I do. Firefight is fun.

I have only one achievement left on Halo 3. Friggin' Two for One :huh: .

And the only 'cheevs I have left on ODST is 2 or 3 for Firefight and that last Vidmaster involving doing a Firefight map on Heroic.

And the only 'cheevs I have left on ODST is 2 or 3 for Firefight and that last Vidmaster involving doing a Firefight map on Heroic.

I have 4 left for H3 and a shizzleload more for ODST. I still need to finish campaign.

I have 4 left for H3 and a shizzleload more for ODST. I still need to finish campaign.

I have to say, I'm disappointed in what the ODST campaign turns into. A fudging love story :unsure: Sure, Rookie wasn't involved in anything, but the lead ODST has some hot shizzle for the RECON chick and ends up it was just to rescue her/themselves (but really it was for her). Other than that, I love the movie clips. Haven't found them all, so I don't know what's happened.

Btw, the only reason I bought ODST was for Firefight and the free H3 Multi-player disk.

So far, my Halo "career" lost its flair and I'm awaiting Reach. Hopefully Bungie gave it their all for their last Halo game :mellow:

I did the campaign by myself and on Legendary. It's extremely easy. You shouldn't have a problem going through it.

I've only got like 5 for Halo 3. I hate myself for not foing the Meta-Games when I did Normal or Legendary Campaign. I would be 100% if I did.

I've only got like 5 for Halo 3. I hate myself for not foing the Meta-Games when I did Normal or Legendary Campaign. I would be 100% if I did.

Don't feel bad. I went through the campaign 3 times.

1) Beat campaign on normal

2) Did all levels on heroic for meta

3) Did the whole campaign alone on legendary

It also really helps doing co-op, unless you have a newbie playing who suicide attacks people :huh:. And the multiplier for beating the level quickly is also pretty big.

I have all the meta-campaign achievments and beat every mission on solo legendary and co-op legendary. I pretty much have no reason to play it now, besides for helping out my friends who can't do anything besides stay back and be the respawning slave.

Reach is three weeks tomorrow :unsure: The first thing I'm going to do is load up Forge world and just nerdgasm.

I'm going to either either create World 1-1 for jetpacks or be lazy and wait form it to get to the top of the downloads.

Then the nerdgasm comes :huh:

I think I will just buy the standard edition of Reach.

I don't have any need for the extra stuff from the other editions plus and I don't want to spend more just for an armor set.

But you can get an ONI badge put it on your shirts and try to pick up women!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.