Sign in to follow this  
Beret

Sal's Halo Legion // Halo 4!

Who  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more awesome?

• Beret
    • Beret

Hell, even if someone doesn't melee you, you still unleash an EMP when you unlock. What is someone supposed to do? Just run away from a kill?

Err yeah? If you're stupid enough to stay and die then it's your fault. Also i agree with the spamming thing. They could've removed that, but left the melee part. Also they removed health regeneration while in Armor Lock aswell.

So what's the point of it now!? Delaying your death by a few seconds? Wow thanks Bungie.

How about surviving a sword lunge or rocket shot? There is also the time honored tradition of tanking so you can protect objectives and contest zones in KotH. It's a more refined ability that takes some skill to use.

Hell, even if someone doesn't melee you, you still unleash an EMP when you unlock. What is someone supposed to do? Just run away from a kill?

Err yeah? If you're stupid enough to stay and die then it's your fault. Also i agree with the spamming thing. They could've removed that, but left the melee part. Also they removed health regeneration while in Armor Lock aswell.

So what's the point of it now!? Delaying your death by a few seconds? Wow thanks Bungie.

How about surviving a sword lunge or rocket shot? There is also the time honored tradition of tanking so you can protect objectives and contest zones in KotH. It's a more refined ability that takes some skill to use.

You're still just delaying your death. Before the nerf, it was possible to actually KILL someone by using this. Now if you don't do any damage to your opponents, who cares if you survived a sword lunge/rocket shot? They will just attack you once you're out of it. And remember - HP doesn't regenerate anymore while in Armor Lock.

The bonus is pretty junk to be honest. Just a piece of armor that really isn't very special. Don't jump through hoops to get it, it's not like the awesome ODST bonus :unsure:

I'm a Halo junkie, so the Limited Edition with some extras besides the armor is totally worth it for me.

Finally finished campaign on Legendary tonight, and in the process unlocked most of the armor, ie the Hayabusa Helmet and the Katana. :huh:

I'm a Halo junkie, I just don't waste money. Limited comes with a book and a map and...a badge...Legendary comes with a cool mountain thing but seriously.

Seriously.

You're still just delaying your death. Before the nerf, it was possible to actually KILL someone by using this. Now if you don't do any damage to your opponents, who cares if you survived a sword lunge/rocket shot? They will just attack you once you're out of it. And remember - HP doesn't regenerate anymore while in Armor Lock.

I agree it was nerfed too much. Now the only reason for it pretty much is to be a distraction and let your teammates do the shooting :huh:.

Just beat Reach. Awesome game.

I don't know if I can call it the best.. Ya, I can.

The space mission is sweet and no difficulty flying the spacecraft. There's some other cool little things in there like using MAC Blasts 'n' shizzle.

The space mission is sweet and no difficulty flying the spacecraft. There's some other cool little things in there like using MAC Blasts 'n' shizzle.

If you're one of the people that got it Early or Pirated it - don't post any spoilers.

If you're just messing - never mind.

I'm a Halo junkie, I just don't waste money. Limited comes with a book and a map and...a badge...Legendary comes with a cool mountain thing but seriously.

Seriously.

My thoughts exactly, i only got the Halo Wars limited edition because it came with the Mythic Map Pack, and it was £10 more than the regular version as opposed to the £15 i would have had to spend on points to get it. The other stuff in there was fun for a few minutes but i didn't really care for it, so just the regular version of Reach i think for me. Haven't even pre-ordered yet, i'll probably get it for my birthday instead (the day Halo 3 came out in the UK :huh: ).

Seriously.

This lol. Halo Wars was really the only limited edition for a Halo game worth getting. I wonder how many sales that game got just to get mythic like a month early.

If you're one of the people that got it Early or Pirated it - don't post any spoilers.

He's lying if you hadn't noticed. I checked through his games(it was in his sig) and no halo: reach.

He's lying if you hadn't noticed. I checked through his games(it was in his sig) and no halo: reach.

What? He's playing it offline on another account so Microsoft doesn't ban him.

Oh, heh.. I assumed he was playing it with his normal account... Is forge world as fun as they made it out to be?

I don't ruin stuff for people.

YE I LIKEZ TO GET BANZOREEDDE!!#333

I always knew you were smart. :huh:

For all of the answers to my question that didn't actually answer it, I'm assuming it meant you can only get the bonuses at GameStop :huh:.

But you made me less dissapointed that I didn't get it at GameStop. I believe it costs about $10 more to get it at GameStop than BestBuy anyway, and I don't think a few armors and junk is worth that much.

With no spoilers (obviously :unsure:) is the ending to Reach satisfying? I mean the big picture ending is already known and it's not pretty.

Spoiler

Master Chief is the last Spartan (unless you are including the books but I don't think any other game references them cept for this one) so your guys all die.

At least that's what I'm expecting :huh:

With no spoilers (obviously :unsure:) is the ending to Reach satisfying? I mean the big picture ending is already known and it's not pretty.

Spoiler

Master Chief is the last Spartan (unless you are including the books but I don't think any other game references them cept for this one) so your guys all die.

Like I said, we already know that. Noble team wasn't just sitting around waiting to die. They did have a mission.

With no spoilers (obviously :mellow:) is the ending to Reach satisfying? I mean the big picture ending is already known and it's not pretty.

Spoiler

Like I said, we already know that. Noble team wasn't just sitting around waiting to die. They did have a mission.

Maybe you see some Spartans get sent into a parallel universe and you vow to find those Spartans at all costs?

Speculating is fun :unsure:

With no spoilers (obviously :P) is the ending to Reach satisfying? I mean the big picture ending is already known and it's not pretty.

Ya, it's actually pretty awesome.

I've talked to people who've read the books and they said it's different. But idk..

With no spoilers (obviously :P) is the ending to Reach satisfying? I mean the big picture ending is already known and it's not pretty.

Spoiler

:/

:mellow: :) :unsure::wub: :wub: :wub:

With no spoilers (obviously :mellow:) is the ending to Reach satisfying? I mean the big picture ending is already known and it's not pretty.

Spoiler

Maybe you see some Spartans get sent into a parallel universe and you vow to find those Spartans at all costs?

Speculating is fun :unsure:

Actually, that's pretty close to what happened to John-117's childhood friend Kelly-087, who in the books became trapped on a Forerunner Shield World after they make the readers think she died on Reach.

So... What's everybody's favorite Reach class? I personally prefer the jetpack. I'm pretty bad with it since I can't aim low since my look sensitivity is low since I'm bad at aiming at people, but I find it fun to use :huh:.

Edited by Guitarguy

Wait so is Reach the sequel to Halo 3? I never really paid much attention to Halo after the 2nd one so I'm just wondering.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.