Sign in to follow this  
Beret

Sal's Halo Legion // Halo 4!

Who  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more awesome?

• Beret
    • Beret

My favorite was Armor Lock in the beta. Since Bungie destroyed it and made it into complete shizzle i'm not sure if i'll use it anymore. Time will tell.

Depends on what difficulty. Normal and Easy is a piece of cake, but they say Heroic and Legendary might take a while.

Anyone know how long Reach is? I want to be able to beat it in one sitting on Tuesday :huh:

How long is one sitting?

I beat it in two nights.

Hmmm I could probably play 6 hours the first night if I do nothing but buy and play Reach and do homework.

Guys. Guys. Guys. GUYS. GUYS. GUYS. ARE YOU LISTENING?

HALO: REACH LEGENDARY PACK IS ON IT'S WAY TO ME. RIGHT NOW.

HELL YEA.

If you get it before Tuesday Ezio and I will be making a visit to Scotland :huh:

Depends on what difficulty. Normal and Easy is a piece of cake, but they say Heroic and Legendary might take a while.

If it's easy then you're practically walking through the level and shooting something every once in a while :huh:. I remember the first time I played Easy in Halo 3. I was seriously wondering how any human being could accidentally die by an enemy.

Enemies that don't include cliffs or glitches, that is.

I'm itching to get my hands on forge world. I've really wanted to create a Call of Duty style map with houses and buildings, something that you really don't see much in Halo. I've tried with Foundry and Sandbox, but the tools are just too limited. Forge world is finally going to give me the opportunity :huh:

Almost every major map idea I've come up with has just been too grandiose to actually complete in Halo 3. Yeah, I've got some pretty neat maps, but 1) they're primarily intended for a very specific gametype, and 2) I've probably spent way more time building maps that I eventually canned because I approached the limits far too quickly.

My number one goal is to invent a unique map that accommodates all gametypes, basically just like one you'd get from Bungie built from the ground up. My hope would be to nail it down perfectly, all the way down to stuff like weapon, spawn, and objective placement.

Of course, I'm not likely going to touch Forge right away. I'm probably going to beat the campaign once or twice right off the bat, and then I'll want to venture into Firefight and the eventual matchmaking. It's so hard to fathom how awesome Forge is going to be and yet I've got it on the bottom of my priority list. That says a lot.

Almost every major map idea I've come up with has just been too grandiose to actually complete in Halo 3. Yeah, I've got some pretty neat maps, but 1) they're primarily intended for a very specific gametype, and 2) I've probably spent way more time building maps that I eventually canned because I approached the limits far too quickly.

My number one goal is to invent a unique map that accommodates all gametypes, basically just like one you'd get from Bungie built from the ground up. My hope would be to nail it down perfectly, all the way down to stuff like weapon, spawn, and objective placement.

Of course, I'm not likely going to touch Forge right away. I'm probably going to beat the campaign once or twice right off the bat, and then I'll want to venture into Firefight and the eventual matchmaking. It's so hard to fathom how awesome Forge is going to be and yet I've got it on the bottom of my priority list. That says a lot.

Why try to make maps for everything? It's your custom map so make it for what you play.

I remember so many maps I made for zombie mode. They wouldn't work for any other type but who cares? They were awesome and made for some good times :huh:

Why try to make maps for everything? It's your custom map so make it for what you play.

I remember so many maps I made for zombie mode. They wouldn't work for any other type but who cares? They were awesome and made for some good times :huh:

If anybody ever played Best Map Ever with me, you'd know how amazing they were.

I'm making one for the full forge world.

Managed to pre-order Reach, but was too late to get any LE ones. And it looks like Reach will be coming out the day I go on school camp, so no playing it until the weekend. D:

Well if Armor Lock doesn't work out for me anymore, i'll try Drop Shield and Hologram. Drop Shield is cool because it heals you while you're inside, but Hologram can fool your enemies :huh:

Budget limits have always been a big problem, but in my opinion item limits are far worse. If I need to have 16 ghosts why can't I have 16 ghosts? It'll let me have 8 with a bunch of other vehicles, but not 16 ghosts :huh:? The budget shouldn't be a big problem this time around though, it's massive.

I just remembered my best gametype I've ever made! Expect a new and improved Dark Knight this time around :unsure:

Edited by Heavy Jump

After reading what Rune Droid said, I realized Drop Shield and Armor Lock are almost the same thing.

But a major con is Armor Lock doesn't heal :huh:.

Edited by Guitarguy

After reading what Rune Droid said, I realized Drop Shield and Armor Lock are almost the same thing.

But a major con is Armor Lock doesn't heal :huh:.

I disagree. Shield allows for less protection, but there is room for your team and health can be regained. Armor lock is invincibility with a nice emp at the end.

Well i sure as hell hope they aren't the same, because Armor Lock is crap now.

Urgh, would you stop complaining that they removed one feature which would have been worth jack all against an opponent with any sort of sense anyway? It's Halo, you want balance, not one thing that beats everything else.

I'm not complaining AND it isn't balanced. It's like they unbalanced it.

I'm not complaining because i already said i'm going to use something else anyway. Like hologram which is epic.

Actually, the fact that you could camp air lift corridors and other narrow passageways by tapping armor lock on for less than a second, then using melee was an insta-kill is un-balanced.

There were glitches and stuff that could be abused and it easily was fixed by removing Armor Lock spam and making the crouch animation longer i think.

So why not leave the other stuff as it was? Now it doesn't heal you and if someone hits you while you're in it they don't lose their armor.

So AGAIN (ffs) it could've worked and would've been balanced.

No, that's why i said i'm not sure if i'll use it anymore.

But the changes they made didn't make it better (except for fixing spamming).

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.