Beret

Sal's Halo Legion // Halo 4!

Who  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more awesome?

• Beret
    • Beret

I hope you all manly teared at the end of the Survive mission ;_;

Indeed I did. I also died when Kat died. Most people like that die out of choice like Carter and Jorge. Kat was murdered :wizard:

I was sad when Jorge died, although I haven't gotten to the other deaths... Wait, when does Emile die?

Beret - Warlord Lucas

Dannnehhh - Dannnehhh

TheBlueTheory - BillJ66

Ashen Verdict - jonnyjonski

anyone else

Sounds pretty awesome, if Im online just shoot me an invite :3

Azarath - Jehvty

So I've made my Reach goal to keep the highest K/D possible, which can be seen on Bungie.net. This is proving to be very very stressful without a Team Swat playlist. I'm almost a prodigy at swat (weird I know) and when a playlist finally does come I think I can maintain a 1.5+ kd without too much of a problem.

So I've made my Reach goal to keep the highest K/D possible, which can be seen on Bungie.net. This is proving to be very very stressful without a Team Swat playlist. I'm almost a prodigy at swat (weird I know) and when a playlist finally does come I think I can maintain a 1.5+ kd without too much of a problem.

I was really really good at SWAT in the beta, but since I've played it in the release I've been kinda meh. Also, Zealot is a terrible map for SWAT. I spawned behind people three times and people respawned behind me four times that game. For regular gametypes it would be pretty good, but otherwise...

Got Skunked achievement earlier, shame it isn't a medal.

The campaign was so sad! Especially when they leave you to die on Reach. It was just so hopeless.

Multiplayer is so addicting. I stayed up way too late playing it tonight. I saw a few of you guys in multiplayer. It was so weird. I was like "Oh my god I know those guys! They're on Sal's!" and my friends got freaked out. :wizard:

you guys are fudgeing lazy. add your name to the list so i can copy and paste. because im lazy.

Beret - Warlord Lucas

Dannnehhh - Dannnehhh

TheBlueTheory - BillJ66

Azarath - Jehvty

Farbod0 - Farbod0

Edited by lilshu

Indeed I did. I also died when Kat died. Most people like that die out of choice like Carter and Jorge. Kat was murdered :ph34r:

I was sad when Jorge died, although I haven't gotten to the other deaths... Wait, when does Emile die?

Gets Sworded through from behind by a Zealot after putting his shotgun in the mouth of another who tried the same thing and pulling the trigger. Of course he's so hardcore he takes that one with him too :wizard:. Oh mean, each and every death made me feel a bit empty. Jorge the most so. Jun's fate is never told, though we know Halsey survived Reach.

Also, someone was telling me that the guy who wrote "Fall of Reach" is going to be writing Halo 4 if Microsoft proceeds to make it, or something like that. So right now, I'm calling that if that happens, the mystery planet from the ending of 3 is Onyx and you get to rescue Dr. Halsey, though Cortana finally succumbs to Rampancy.

Beret - Warlord Lucas

Dannnehhh - Dannnehhh

TheBlueTheory - BillJ66

Azarath - Jehvty

Farbod0 - Farbod0

Morte - Morte Angel0

Yus :wizard:

It was sad that they all died, but well you know. If they wouldn't have, then Cortana wouldn't have been safely transported to the ship.

Gets Sworded through from behind by a Zealot after putting his shotgun in the mouth of another who tried the same thing and pulling the trigger. Of course he's so hardcore he takes that one with him too :wizard:. Oh mean, each and every death made me feel a bit empty. Jorge the most so. Jun's fate is never told, though we know Halsey survived Reach.

Also, someone was telling me that the guy who wrote "Fall of Reach" is going to be writing Halo 4 if Microsoft proceeds to make it, or something like that. So right now, I'm calling that if that happens, the mystery planet from the ending of 3 is Onyx and you get to rescue Dr. Halsey, though Cortana finally succumbs to Rampancy.

They are definitely going to continue the Halo series.

Was a spoiler needed for that?

Is it that hard to use Google? :unsure:

Anyone up for a few games tomorrow?

No. I googled already, nothing :huh:

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Armor_Abilities

I found that in under 10 seconds, people are so lazy :mellow:

Infection is really fun, and I love the 1 Magnum bullet to the head! Being getting a lot of kills using Magnum :/

Bungie wont. 343 industries might, but i doubt they will do it as well as Bungie did.

To all the people posting their gamer tags:

We have two threads already doing this, you can't look there?

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/inde...howtopic=110486

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/inde...howtopic=177005

EDIT:

This will make thread #3.

I guess it's more of a Halo only gamertag instead of just general gamer tag.

Maybe we should get Ph to say what games we play next to our names?

Edited by Naota aka Fumetsu Neko

Bungie wont. 343 industries might, but i doubt they will do it as well as Bungie did.

343 is, not might. I'm actually fairly confident in them to make a good game. There is some serious talent working there. Microsoft has been hiring these guys for a couple years now. I have faith they can pull it off.

Edited by Heavy Jump

I already know Bungie won't.

I already know there is going to be a Halo 4.

Is it that hard to use Google? :unsure:

Anyone up for a few games tomorrow?

No. I googled already, nothing :huh:

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Armor_Abilities

I found that in under 10 seconds, people are so lazy :mellow:

Infection is really fun, and I love the 1 Magnum bullet to the head! Being getting a lot of kills using Magnum :wub:

I'm not lazy, it didn't show up after like, 10 pages! I swear :/

Gonna love reach.

I'm not lazy, it didn't show up after like, 10 pages! I swear :huh:

Gonna love reach.

Jetpack is your best friend. Followed by Sprint and Drop Shield.

I really don#t see the point in Jetpack. It just makes you even more exposed. :huh:

Sprint by far my favourite. I love turning around and sprinting away from swords/hammers, turning back around and DMR'ing them. So fun.

Still TONS of noobs in this game though.

First two Invasion maps of the day, we completed our turn as the Elites in what is possibly record runs, and we DESTROYED the Spartans (well, I lost connection on the first game, but we DESTROYED the second time).

Next match, we lost - it was close, though :huh:

Loving Invasion, and Firefight.

Jetpack is your best friend. Followed by Sprint and Drop Shield.

I'm gonna test out a variety of things. Sprint and probably jetpack will be my favourite. I always loved flying around the map.. oh, and fall damage? Sweet.

I've seen sprint in some YT videos, it seems to run out fast.. But still, Sprint+energy sword= Pwnsome.

Two videos of reach gameplay, pretty cool to those who don't have it :huh:.

Edited by W h I t 3 x DiScIpL3

I've seen sprint in some YT videos, it seems to run out fast.. But still, Sprint+energy sword= Pwnsome.

Sprint+melee = instant kill, no matter what

Love doing it, but it really suck when they notice you coming and use your own speed against you... By slamming their gun into your head and killing you X)

Got Reach for my birthday. Played multiplayer for 15 minutes and had tons of fun.

Too bad my Live expires tomorrow. :huh:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.