Sign in to follow this  
Beret

Sal's Halo Legion // Halo 4!

Who  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more awesome?

• Beret
    • Beret

I'm attempting to get birthday party, I'm pretty bad a halo though, so i gain credits REEEAAAALLLYYYY slowly. How the hack can you guys gain credits that fast? :huh:

Challenges speed things up a lot.

So does playing a crapload. My brother's up to something like 530k credits.

I'm attempting to get birthday party, I'm pretty bad a halo though, so i gain credits REEEAAAALLLYYYY slowly. How the hack can you guys gain credits that fast? :huh:

I noticed that you got the black visor.

Pretty awesome don't you think?

I noticed that you got the black visor.

Pretty awesome don't you think?

Yeah, it's pretty hot. Wasted the next 50k credits I got on the blue wrist thing. :unsure: Next up will probably be John's voice. But I got Stacker's, which is 5k and it's pretty similar to Johnson's.

I don't see the point in the armor permutations, although them just being gaudy.

I am still reppin' my launch gear.

Also, I wish they had Rumble Arena, so I can kill scrubs.

I am still reppin' my launch gear.

I have my reserved armor (multi-threat), I choose not to use Recon (I have it) because Scout with black visor is awesome

Yes but:

1.) I suck at playing Halo.

2.) I suck at completing challenges.

Yes but:

Score attack is a good one.

So is campaign.

Yes but:

So is campaign.

Alright, I'll try those then.

Yes but:

So is campaign.

Alright, I'll try those then.

Beating the game from start to finish gives about 12k credits.

Score Attack can give anywhere between 800-1400 credits (depending on game type and commendation progression) a game.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDeta...=HinderingShine

Some might consider it cheap but the ONI Sword Base thing gives about 30k credits before it isn't effective anymore.

Does it still work and can it get you banned?

I really need cR to get that Mark VI helmet when it unlocks. Not sure if i'll be doing it this way though.

Meh nvm i'm not going to do it.

Edited by The Rune Droid

It'll always work, it's only you earning commendations. No it can't get you banned, Bungie only bans for the "network manipulation" tricks - this is merely playing the game as is.

It'll always work, it's only you earning commendations. No it can't get you banned, Bungie only bans for the "network manipulation" tricks - this is merely playing the game as is.

This is correct. Bungie has said if a fast way of getting credits is found then more power to those people. Just don't cheat and they don't care.

Who needs the stupid black visor when you can get this thing:

haloc.png

Want so bad D:

Barely played the last few days...

Yeah but you need to unlock all helmets (fully with all the attachments) to unlock it. And that will take a lot of work.

Yeah but you need to unlock all helmets (fully with all the attachments) to unlock it. And that will take a lot of work.

Ironically I'm already wasting my credit on doing that anyways, since I'm one of those idiots who has to have 100% completion going down the list.

Meh it does look cool, but it'll take too long to unlock all helmets. At the moment my goal is the grunt birthday party armor effect and the Mark VI helmet. Then maybe the Black visor (already have the blue one). And after that we'll see :huh:

Recon too?

Recon too?

I have Recon. :huh:

I'm liking score attack, especially gruntpocalypse, half way to birthday party. :unsure:

Also: Never, ever, ever, throw a grenade into a pile of dead grunts.

Methane tanks make them fly, weeeee!

Edited by Admiral

Recon too?

I have Recon. :unsure:

I'm liking score attack, especially gruntpocalypse, half way to birthday party. :mellow:

It's funny until you're in campaign and those things track you down while you're hiding behind a rock. :huh:

Recon too?

I have Recon. :unsure:

I'm liking score attack, especially gruntpocalypse, half way to birthday party. :mellow:

It's funny until you're in campaign and those things track you down while you're hiding behind a rock. :huh:

I know, they're like heat seeking missiles. :/

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.