Sign in to follow this  
Beret

Sal's Halo Legion // Halo 4!

Who  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Who is more awesome?

• Beret
    • Beret

I own both a PS3 and a 360.....and Lemme tell you, Halo is probably the best video game series of all time at defining it's current generation of gaming. Halo CE essentially made the next gen leap for FPS games, Halo 2 made xbox live what it is today, Halo 3 was the most looked forward to game of it's day and gave us theater mode (not to mention AMAZING multiplayer), and Halo Reach is, in my opinion, the best FPS I've ever played.

No need for a CE remake if i'm honest, it's not even that old of a game - they're just milking it for the money. There's still a massive online community and a great map editor, graphics are pretty sweet too.

I'm sorely disappointed that 'Bungie Aerospace' isn't a joint venture with John Carmack to help push humanity further into the space age.

Play Firefight

Grab Ghost

Drive through tons of enemies, getting tons of kills

Elite decides to jack ghost

Drive faster, ghost clips wall,

Fly into the air and jump off,

Ghost flies back and explodes

I land heroically and headshot a grunt on the way down

Best. Game. Ever.

It's not weird that i play as a girl so that when i die (which happens quite often anyway) you get some good arse shots, is it? :(

It's not weird that i play as a girl so that when i die (which happens quite often anyway) you get some good arse shots, is it? :D

Only times I ever play as a girl is to get some lulz from the death cries.

Started playing Reach again as MW2 wasn't really going good for me. Don't regret it at all, having some awesome fun, especially in Living Dead ( :( ). Got 3 or 4 days left before school starts, hoping to max out Close Quarters, get gold in headshots and silver in precision weapons. Going to get Brigadier too, but that'll probably be tomorrow at the rate I'm going.

It seems that ever since I've come back to XBL the credits are easier to get. I mean, I don't remember getting them all that fast as I do now. I got more than 50k credits today alone.

Brigadier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOULD have had it sooner if the jackpot been nicer last weekend.

Also lost by one point when it was me vs 2 comanders in swat. Had 29 kills alone.

My xbl has been down for aages so I'm still just a lowly commander

:(

Oh well, looking forward to getting back in the game and it might be fun to play with some of you guise!

Hit Brigadier faster than expected, going to hit Grade 1 tomorrow. Got just under 500k credits, with nothing to spend it on. :(

Hit Brigadier faster than expected, going to hit Grade 1 tomorrow. Got just under 500k credits, with nothing to spend it on. :(

You have all the effects and everything yet? I want the lovehearts lol

Buy Security Helmet, Security Shoulders, and Collar Grenadier [uA],

Problem solved!

I'm Hero, less than 300k from Legend.

Also, I got 4 perfections yesterday. Umad?

Love Hearts was the very first thing I bought. I remember when the game first came out, I was one of the very few with it.

Hit Brigadier faster than expected, going to hit Grade 1 tomorrow. Got just under 500k credits, with nothing to spend it on. :D

Problem solved!

fudge no. Recon with gold visor, recon sholdiers and parafoil is for me! :P

Love Hearts was the very first thing I bought. I remember when the game first came out, I was one of the very few with it.

Hit Brigadier faster than expected, going to hit Grade 1 tomorrow. Got just under 500k credits, with nothing to spend it on. :D

Problem solved!

Thats horseshizzle, recon isn't anything worth getting.

Right now I have EVA © Comando shoulder right Grenaider shoulder on left, and Sapper

I want to be a general so bad

Problem solved!

Right now I have EVA © Comando shoulder right Grenaider shoulder on left, and Sapper

Recon is fudgeing sexy. I pre-ordered the game as well, so I've had it since I started playing. <3

Hit Brigadier faster than expected, going to hit Grade 1 tomorrow. Got just under 500k credits, with nothing to spend it on. :P

Problem solved!

fudge no. Recon with gold visor, recon sholdiers and parafoil is for me! :D

Recon is teh sex bro

I got the helmet for free since I preordered the game :(

Also isn't EVA that big helmet with the huge visor that covers the whole face? If so it's damn ugly and everyone uses it

Edited by Admiral

Hit Brigadier faster than expected, going to hit Grade 1 tomorrow. Got just under 500k credits, with nothing to spend it on. :P

Problem solved!

fudge no. Recon with gold visor, recon sholdiers and parafoil is for me! :D

EVA C is EVA but it has the skull face carved into it's visor.

Security helmet and Gold visor IS SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recon is teh sex bro

I got the helmet for free since I preordered the game :(

Also isn't EVA that big helmet with the huge visor that covers the whole face? If so it's damn ugly and everyone uses it

EVA C is EVA but it has the skull face carved into it's visor.

Security helmet and Gold visor IS SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Wert

Got to Major yesterday, bought the data pad for the wrist thing. :(

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.