Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Reloaded

Suggest An Laptop

I'm looking for a laptop right now... I'm going to buy it this summer... Looking for atleast 2GB RAM, fast CPU and good/ graphics. Is HP good? I might buy it from futureshop/bestbuy. Budget is 0 to 1300 [ with tax ]. {USD}

15.4 cause I need it for portability. Will be carrying it around in a backback around too so weight might be a problem...

15.4 cause I need it for portability. Will be carrying it around in a backback around too so weight might be a problem...

If you want portability, I would recommend something around 12.1". I have a 12.1" and it is amazing for portability.

As for HP, I and others have found them to be pretty good. I plan on buying a HP laptop when I need a new one.

Edited by Stobbo

I've heard that 14"/14.1" laptops aren't that much bigger or bulkier than 12.1" laptops. I'd personally get whatever fits my budget better, which is probably 14". I find 15.4" and 17" as too big and much too big, respectively. I don't like HP, but that's just because I see their laptops as "made of FAIL!".

so suggest some good company that makes good 15.4 laptop.

Gateway. I've never had a problem with them. The last dozen laptops that my family has bought have all been Gateways, and we've never had a problem beyond my oldest sister killing it. Then again that was her doing, not the computer's.

Edited by Bob-sama

Hp DV6775us You can buy it at frys or at office depot. Its a very good laptop. I use it myself and I love it but the battery life is low and gets hot pretty fast. Otherwise a very good computer

so suggest some good company that makes good 15.4 laptop.

HP would be my preference. But to be honest, any company can have problems, so its more preference.

Hp is a pretty good choice, and my dad is really happy with his new toshiba.

Get an Air

Hp is a pretty good choice, and my dad is really happy with his new toshiba.

Get an Air

Macbook air?

Personally i like the sony vaio range. Reasonably priced, fairly sturdy laptop. However laptop gaming is pretty poor, and I would stick with a laptop just for work :aware:

NECROTHREADED!!!

Don't bring back old threads--if Tecumseh wanted more help, he'd post that he still wants help. No response generally means question answered here or elsewhere.

Please don't bump old threads or backseat moderate.