Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ZacharyB

Giant Mole Hunting

I just want to point out that a Drag Dagger (p++) mostly poisons even without any of the specials hitting, as long as you empty the whole bar.

Ok, thanks again cell :aware:

Giant Mole Hunting

By: Zacharyb

Orignal guide by: J D Morgan

Special thanks to: Hawk, Neo Avatars, Roy, Cell, -The Who-, Pen Knee, Sofee, Light, Damaged500, kandymann3, Helk, Steveo

Is this me? I didn't know there was an E between the V and O....

Edited by stevo

Giant Mole Hunting

By: Zacharyb

Orignal guide by: J D Morgan

Special thanks to: Hawk, Neo Avatars, Roy, Cell, -The Who-, Pen Knee, Sofee, Light, Damaged500, kandymann3, Helk, Steveo

Is this me? I didn't know there was an E between the V and O....

Oh whoops, sorry. Just a typo :aware:

good guide so far, i dont think u need to say,

If there is someone already killing the mole, then switch worlds. Don't be a jerk.

say like dont steal there mole, or something along thoes lines i dont think calling someone a jerk is nessecsary but good guide other wise

I've tried this and I found a rather cheap way to kill them. Just put on prayer and no armor at all, if you're out of prayer let yourself die, go back to the mole place with a light and a spade and pick up your stuff. Warning: B sure to have a light and spade in your bank, warn your friends (so that they won't freak out once you die), make sure your respawn point is in fally and some items are destroyed once they hit the ground (ex: ectophial, god capes, rfd gloves, barrows (I think it goes to 0)).

good guide so far, i dont think u need to say,
If there is someone already killing the mole, then switch worlds. Don't be a jerk.

say like dont steal there mole, or something along thoes lines i dont think calling someone a jerk is nessecsary but good guide other wise

^^ you don't need to say "don't need to be a jerk", just say 'be courtius and let them have their prize.'

Hope I helped

I liked Fire's better (no offense dartheh).

I've tried this and I found a rather cheap way to kill them. Just put on prayer and no armor at all, if you're out of prayer let yourself die, go back to the mole place with a light and a spade and pick up your stuff. Warning: B sure to have a light and spade in your bank, warn your friends (so that they won't freak out once you die), make sure your respawn point is in fally and some items are destroyed once they hit the ground (ex: ectophial, god capes, rfd gloves, barrows (I think it goes to 0)).

I get what you're saying up to the items. Shouldn't you just have no items in the first place? :aware:

I get what you're saying up to the items. Shouldn't you just have no items in the first place? :aware:

Weapon, loot and the main reason to do this is to recharge your prayer.

Whether you're in it for the hunt, or the rewards, the Giant Mole can be an interesting boss monster. This giant level 230 mole can put up a fight, so you better be prepared.

Not sure, but should you be you'd?

Weapon, loot and the main reason to do this is to recharge your prayer.

Alright, I get it now. Thanks

Whether you're in it for the hunt, or the rewards, the Giant Mole can be an interesting boss monster. This giant level 230 mole can put up a fight, so you better be prepared.

Not sure, but should you be you'd?

I think it can be either, but you is a personal preference.

1 BIG thing you forgot...BULL ANT OR TERROR BIRD ANDN SCROLLS!!!!!!

also, tbh, i would never accept this, you still DEFFIDENTLY need:

-Dharoking (gr8 k0ing)

-Vearc (fast kills)

-Range (very low range def)

Edited by me me 79

1 BIG thing you forgot...BULL ANT OR TERROR BIRD ANDN SCROLLS!!!!!!

also, tbh, i would never accept this, you still DEFFIDENTLY need:

-Dharoking (gr8 k0ing)

-Vearc (fast kills)

-Range (very low range def)

I like your bull ant thing, but I think including info about all of that other stuff is not needed. Not a lot of people have the cash or levels for barrows sets and people can make their own strategies.

Edited by ZacharyB

hey zach in the special thanks could u change my name thing to Jackso69 please as im going to change it in 3days thanks great guide

The mole has a 100% drop of either some mole claws or skins. You can trade these to Wyson for some nests, which will contain either rings or some seeds. You can farm or sell the seeds, and also crush the nests with a Pestle and Mortar, and sell the crushed nests.

You could also add that the crushed nests can be used to make Saradomin Brews.

The guide looks great. :aware:

hey zach in the special thanks could u change my name thing to Jackso69 please as im going to change it in 3days thanks great guide

Sure.

The mole has a 100% drop of either some mole claws or skins. You can trade these to Wyson for some nests, which will contain either rings or some seeds. You can farm or sell the seeds, and also crush the nests with a Pestle and Mortar, and sell the crushed nests.

You could also add that the crushed nests can be used to make Saradomin Brews.

The guide looks great. :)

Ok, thanks heb :aware:

This guide is brilliant! In my opinion better than the older one.

Suggestions:

• Mage and range guides.
  • Scams and lures in the dungeon

Thanks Iban. :)

'Suggestions:
  • Mage and range guides.

Melee is overall the best way so I only included that. And there really are no scams or lures that I can think of, since you can't get items anyway, and the only thing that can kill you is a big and slow mole you can easily run away from. :aware: (Also the mole isn't aggresive. :/)

Edited by ZacharyB

Thanks Iban. :)

quote name='ArmyofIban' date='Mar 1 2008 at 05:24 PM' post='2221044'Suggestions:
  • Mage and range guides.

Melee is overall the best way so I only included that. And there really are no scams or lures that I can think of, since you can't get items anyway, and the only thing that can kill you is a big and slow mole you can easily run away from. :aware: (Also the mole isn't aggresive. :/)

Some people that don't know you can't get items go down there and tell people to click the candle and wield it (Actually extinguishes it) and you die without seeing where you are going.

You can sell them or make them in to Saradomin's Brew (you need 81 Herblore to make them).

"In" and "to" should be one word.

Edited by heb0

If you carry a candle it will go out if the mole uses it's special attack.

If you use a covered light source, such as a bullseye lantern, it will negate the special attack.

Always poison the mole because the poison will continue to hit even if he moves.

~Nighteagle

Edited by nighteagle

You should make a note that if ppl use lootshare, the mole could run away and die somewhere else of poison without the lootshare working (it digs and the players aren't close enough to get loot).

You can sell them or make them in to Saradomin's Brew (you need 81 Herblore to make them).

"In" and "to" should be one word.

The word is in to not into.

If you carry a candle it will go out if the mole uses it's special attack.

If you use a covered light source, such as a bullseye lantern, it will negate the special attack.

Always poison the mole because the poison will continue to hit even if he moves.

~Nighteagle

The poison is mentioned in the guide, but I'll add the lantern.

You should make a note that if ppl use lootshare, the mole could run away and die somewhere else of poison without the lootshare working (it digs and the players aren't close enough to get loot).

Thanks roy. :aware:

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.