Sal's RuneScape Forum
Fencefry

Sal's Playstation Club

Metal Gear Soild on the PSN?

Awesome I wanted to get the triple pack for the PS2 a few years ago but it was only US only (from quick glance! -.-) but anyway defiantly a great game to buy and download!

Ok, i still have yet to have more than 1 person from this forum add me. Playing alone is not fun guys.

PSN ID: Lidias

:[

And so i sit on the homepage, alone.

Yeah I'll add you, what games do you play?

I might forget so give me a call on my phone 1-800-999-9999(just kidding about the phone part btw)

Started my Veteran run. Just finished No Russian, I think what I'm going to do is finish all of these and go back for the intel on Recruit again, as Vet is rather hard.

Started my Veteran run. Just finished No Russian, I think what I'm going to do is finish all of these and go back for the intel on Recruit again, as Vet is rather hard.

I don't find it hard, just a bit of trial and error to work out exactly how to do it. Favela has annoyed me though -.-

Finally finished off Uncharted 2 platinum :) Marco Polo looks like a dork -.-

Yeah, we are. And I've been using that to block out thoughts of what you have. :P

How much longer till your trip?

Ok, i still have yet to have more than 1 person from this forum add me. Playing alone is not fun guys.

PSN ID: Lidias

:[

And so i sit on the homepage, alone.

I'll try to remember to add you next time I get on :)

Yeah, we are. And I've been using that to block out thoughts of what you have. :)

How much longer till your trip?

I'll be on the plane at this time next week. -.-

Grats on plat.

Grrr, got a $20 PSN card, and it won't redeem! Very frustrating! Called up Son and they said they're aware and will have it fixed in a few days. GAH!

I don't find it hard, just a bit of trial and error to work out exactly how to do it. Favela has annoyed me though -.-

Yeah, I'm basing it off Favela here. I' played on it for an hour today and still haven't got to the rooftops. Really annoyed about that. I did, however, get the Desperado trophy. But my trophies wont update :)

Yeah, I'm basing it off Favela here. I' played on it for an hour today and still haven't got to the rooftops. Really annoyed about that. I did, however, get the Desperado trophy. But my trophies wont update :)

I found that they were being a bit of a doggy at first but if I turned my PS3 off fully and then waited and then turned it on it worked.

I got stuck at the rooftops for a bit as I was getting shot so effing much.

I found that they were being a bit of a doggy at first but if I turned my PS3 off fully and then waited and then turned it on it worked.

Yeah, while running through I had to find about 3 routes before finding one where bullets that went at me were to a minimum. I'm not even at the rooftops yet, either. Although I acknowledge that I'm awful at it anyway :P

That's what usually happens for me too. Also, can any of you hazard a guess as to why I don't have the Facebook option on my user on the ps3 but every other user does? :)

Yeah, while running through I had to find about 3 routes before finding one where bullets that went at me were to a minimum. I'm not even at the rooftops yet, either. Although I acknowledge that I'm awful at it anyway :P

That's what usually happens for me too. Also, can any of you hazard a guess as to why I don't have the Facebook option on my user on the ps3 but every other user does? :P

It took me about an hour to beat Takedown. All you have to do is take your time and camp. Remember that there are no unlimited enemies :)

That's what usually happens for me too. Also, can any of you hazard a guess as to why I don't have the Facebook option on my user on the ps3 but every other user does? -.-

Are you the master account? If not then the Facebook option will not work :)

That's what usually happens for me too. Also, can any of you hazard a guess as to why I don't have the Facebook option on my user on the ps3 but every other user does? -.-

I can't remember what my account options were. Is there a way to change it? It's most likely linked to my Dad's online account. :)

I can't remember what my account options were. Is there a way to change it? It's most likely linked to my Dad's online account. :)

I don't think there is.

31 on Modern Warfare 2

Picked up Fallout 3 for $15 at 3 am :)

My gaming to-do list:

- Finish Hard/Uncharted story on U2

- Play more U2 MP

- Moar BFBC2 beta

- Fallout 3

- Infamous plat (I dunt want to get those shards -.-)

- Burnout plat

Edited by Fencefry

My gaming to-do list:

- Play more U2 MP

- Moar BFBC2 beta

- Fallout 3

- Burnout plat

Absolute bargain :P

How would you rate Uncharted 2? I've been thinking of getting it in January - when I have money :P

Edit: also Mw2 update :)

Finished 'Takedown', seems I actually got through most of it yesterday and only needed 30 minutes today. I've also done about half of 'Wolverines!' so I reckon I should finish the game on Veteran at some point next week. Then I'll have Spec-Ops to contend with D: and a few little trophies here and there :D

Edited by Scrum

Getting PS3 today if the stores aren't out.

Shouldn't be too hard. There were tons of people buying them, but Best Buy at least had piles and piles of them.

My gaming to-do list:

- Play more U2 MP

- Moar BFBC2 beta

- Fallout 3

- Burnout plat

Absolute bargain :)

How would you rate Uncharted 2? I've been thinking of getting it in January - when I have money :P

11/10, easily :P

How would you rate Uncharted 2? I've been thinking of getting it in January - when I have money -.-

11/10, easily :)

How does it compare to the first one?

How would you rate Uncharted 2? I've been thinking of getting it in January - when I have money -.-

The first one was great, the second was (very near) perfect. Widder range of environments, much more refined combat, better story, better everything :) (Oh, and multiplayer.)

How would you rate Uncharted 2? I've been thinking of getting it in January - when I have money :)

The first one was great, the second was (very near) perfect. Widder range of environments, much more refined combat, better story, better everything :P (Oh, and multiplayer.)

Awesome. This is one I definitely must buy -.-

I still need to try the BFBC2 beta. But I'm in love with AC2 and MW2 -.-

Just beat memory sequence 7, so I'm about half done with AC2. And level 50 online in MW2 :)

@Scrum: Yes, for sure get U2. It's freakin' amazing.

Edited by Rocky

I still need to try the BFBC2 beta. But I'm in love with AC2 and MW2 -.-

Just beat memory sequence 7, so I'm about half done with AC2. And level 50 online in MW2 :)

@Scrum: Yes, for sure get U2. It's freakin' amazing.

Yeah, the tail end of this year has probably been one of the best for gaming - 3 big games (U2, MW2, AC2), all sequels to old titles are going to be the big sellers :)

I'm still only a level 40 online :P Haven't gone online in a while though. And there's still too much competition for just the one ps3 in the house.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.