Sal's RuneScape Forum
Fencefry

Sal's Playstation Club

MGSR? This another Metal Gear Solid thing?

Sorry bro, I want LBP2 before GT5 or anything else for that matter

I want inFamous 2 before any other PS3 game is released.

MGSR? This another Metal Gear Solid thing?

Sorry bro, I want LBP2 before GT5 or anything else for that matter

I want inFamous 2 before any other PS3 game is released.

Same with Black Ops/New Vegas

LBP2 > inFamous 2 > New Vegas > MGSR > pretty much anything > another CoD game.

Though inFamous 2 is set for a 2011 release, isn't it? So it won't be purchased second. :huh:

Edited by Dad

LBP2 > inFamous 2 > New Vegas > MGSR > pretty much anything > another CoD game.

Though inFamous 2 is set for a 2011 release, isn't it? So it won't be purchased second. :huh:

March-ish, I think

True Crime: Hong Kong, LBP2, New Vegas, AC: Brotherhood and GT5 for me. Although my brother wants LBP2 and New Vegas and my other one wants AC: Brotherhood, and my Dad wants GT5 so I only have to buy one :unsure: I might get Black Ops and MoH though.

GT5 > LBP2 > Everything else (Which I won't be buying)

I was going to pick up the Move, but I'll wait till spring since SOCOM was delayed. And on the note of Black Ops, although I dislike COD, I applaud the quality of Treyarch's work. Who knows, with Infinitey Ward in shambles, with Treyarch be the new favorite dev?

When is LBP2 set to release again? And Fence I change my Display name on Sal's so can you change 'Ultra Smart-MERCY_ltd' to "KiD-RaGgZ-MERCY_ltd'

When is LBP2 set to release again? And Fence I change my Display name on Sal's so can you change 'Ultra Smart-MERCY_ltd' to "KiD-RaGgZ-MERCY_ltd'

16th November in the UK... probably similar in the US :unsure:

@Fence I'll get move just because Sorcery looks pretty hot from what I've seen (admittedly only a few screenshots)... I don't hold much hope for it or move as a whole though :mellow:

I was going to pick up the Move, but I'll wait till spring since SOCOM was delayed. And on the note of Black Ops, although I dislike COD, I applaud the quality of Treyarch's work. Who knows, with Infinitey Ward in shambles, with Treyarch be the new favorite dev?

Most of the IW staff left so it could be plausible that Treyarch could have a bit of glory for a bit until IW's new company Respawn makes something new and innovative...but I highly doubt it.

Treyarch does seem to be learning about their mistakes and it seems like they are fixing a lot but seeing how the past games were I don't think Im gonna purchase black ops until I know for sure I like it...meaning renting it lul.

Haven't talked to a few of you in a while :huh:

Edited by yaatofer

Most of the IW staff left so it could be plausible that Treyarch could have a bit of glory for a bit until IW's new company Respawn makes something new and innovative...but I highly doubt it.

Treyarch does seem to be learning about their mistakes and it seems like they are fixing a lot but seeing how the past games were I don't think Im gonna purchase black ops until I know for sure I like it...meaning renting it lul.

Haven't talked to a few of you in a while :unsure:

Treyarch are underrated. I really enjoyed World at War, the online wasn't great but the campaign was really fun, and the option of Nazi zombies is something I still use (albeit rarely nowadays). I've only played the MW2 campaign twice because it's boring, and spec ops is crap, online is probably better than WaW but not much better. For that reason IW are overrated and Treyarch are underrated. Granted, CoD4 was awesomesauce and CoD3 was a pile of cack.

Yakuza 3 for £15 in my local store... I'll have £5 tomorrow, I might do some jobs for my Dad or something. Wash both the cars for £5 each :huh: - It looks really good, does anyone have it?

Screw Call of Duty. From now on, it's me, and something on the ps3, probably. I don't have any new games :huh:

I really need to buy a new game. Just roaming around on Red Dead has just got boring now.

But I can't think of what to get and there are so many other things I want to get as well.

Have you bought Hearts of Iron yet?

You need to buy it so that I can play you online and you can experience Polish human wave attacks.

I know, I know, but I really don't have enough money yet :unsure:

Then again, it's only about £15, give me a few weeks and I'll have it.

Can't wait for LBP2 :unsure:

I know, right? Me and my friend have decided to hone our level making skills on LBP1. By hone, I mean 'him teaching me how to make levels because all mine are crap but still play on them :huh:' I think we get started on Saturday, because he's gone on holiday until then.

It was supposed to be last Friday night but his internet connection was lost and the lag got to me too many times.

True Crime: Hong Kong has been moved to 2011 which I would say sucks because I really wanted to get it, but seriously, it gives me more money in this gaming season. I'll have money next year, since I only really want to get one 2011 release game which is Homefront at the moment. Possibly inFamous 2, but I don't have the first yet. I think this means I shall get Yakuza 3.

There was an interesting point made there, that it's been pushed back for Black Ops. Probably true.

Not sure what to make of

... :mellow:

Can't wait for LBP2 :unsure:

I know, right? Me and my friend have decided to hone our level making skills on LBP1. By hone, I mean 'him teaching me how to make levels because all mine are crap but still play on them :huh:' I think we get started on Saturday, because he's gone on holiday until then.

It was supposed to be last Friday night but his internet connection was lost and the lag got to me too many times.

True Crime: Hong Kong has been moved to 2011 which I would say sucks because I really wanted to get it, but seriously, it gives me more money in this gaming season. I'll have money next year, since I only really want to get one 2011 release game which is Homefront at the moment. Possibly inFamous 2, but I don't have the first yet. I think this means I shall get Yakuza 3.

There was an interesting point made there, that it's been pushed back for Black Ops. Probably true.

Not sure what to make of

... :mellow:

That sorcery looks pretty fun, lol.

I'm a bit iffy on LBP2 though, grew tired of the first one pretty fast.

Just bought Red Dead Redemption, it's an amazing game. Probably going to beat it 100%.

Not sure what to make of

... :huh:

That sorcery looks pretty fun, lol.

It does look fun, but I don't know how long it would take, if at all, for the novelty to wear off. It looks like everything I wanted Harry Potter to be on the Wii, but wasn't, a few years ago when I played on it.

I've heard it's coming out in Autumn/Winter 2011, which is fine for me as it will have the polish that Uncharted 2 had that made it brilliant :3

It seems Sorcery is coming out in Spring 2011. SO MANY 2011 RELEASES! :unsure: Surely they can delay them to like, 2012 or something so people can buy them :huh:.

Oh and there's some good news (for me at least), the Slim PS3 will have more capacity for price from the 15th September, 160GB will be £249.99 and 320GB will be £284.99, going up from 120GB and 250GB respectively. It's not much, but it's a bit more value for money and my Dad keeps telling me to get a PS3 in my room for Christmas rather than ask him to get the broken one fixed :mellow:.

I've heard it's coming out in Autumn/Winter 2011, which is fine for me as it will have the polish that Uncharted 2 had that made it brilliant :3

It seems Sorcery is coming out in Spring 2011. SO MANY 2011 RELEASES! :unsure: Surely they can delay them to like, 2012 or something so people can buy them :huh:.

Oh and there's some good news (for me at least), the Slim PS3 will have more capacity for price from the 15th September, 160GB will be £249.99 and 320GB will be £284.99, going up from 120GB and 250GB respectively. It's not much, but it's a bit more value for money and my Dad keeps telling me to get a PS3 in my room for Christmas rather than ask him to get the broken one fixed :mellow:.

And you still haven't realised he wants a PS3 for himself,he's probly getting you the new one to repair the old and use it himself,go for it,new PS3 and not that much bro-buse.

It seems Sorcery is coming out in Spring 2011. SO MANY 2011 RELEASES! :mellow: Surely they can delay them to like, 2012 or something so people can buy them :huh:.

Oh and there's some good news (for me at least), the Slim PS3 will have more capacity for price from the 15th September, 160GB will be £249.99 and 320GB will be £284.99, going up from 120GB and 250GB respectively. It's not much, but it's a bit more value for money and my Dad keeps telling me to get a PS3 in my room for Christmas rather than ask him to get the broken one fixed :/.

And you still haven't realised he wants a PS3 for himself,he's probly getting you the new one to repair the old and use it himself,go for it,new PS3 and not that much bro-buse.

We do have another PS3 because my brother saved up like £100 and put it towards a Christmas present, but we all use it since our old one broke. My Dad wants to get the broken one replaced (if you send that and £100 to Sony they give you a new one) but my Mum won't let him at the moment :wub: He's been encouraging me to get one as a Christmas present, because I'm always pissing off my brother who owns the PS3, getting myself banned, and having to sing to persuade him to let me on again :unsure:.

Mass Effect 2 coming out for PS3, January 2011.

http://www.vg247.com/2010/08/17/ea-announc...fect-2-for-ps3/

Awesome game, all of you should pick it up.

I certainly shall, I was talking to one of my friends who had it, he said it's good, but not really his type of game. It was a game I wanted a 360 to get :huh:.

Unfortunately Mass Effect 1 won't be coming with it, so it will be less of the experience :unsure:

Scrum, you have LBP right?

Yes I do, but I seem to have misplaced it.

edit: Played on Uncharted 2 for 2 hours or so. Just got onto level 7 before having lunch. I bought a guide for like 99p which is really useful, I've only missed one treasure out of like 29 (because it wasn't clear on that treasure where on earth to go :huh: I know exactly where it is but when I realised I was too far ahead. I'll get it on my next run of the game :unsure:.

Currently playing on hard and it's not too bad actually, I'm doing pretty well, not dying too much but that also comes with knowing the levels.

At the moment I'm hoping to get about a week out of the hard run and crushing run (The crushing mode will be easier with a little cheatzor I know :3)

Edited by Scrum

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.