Sal's RuneScape Forum
Fencefry

Sal's Playstation Club

I'm not getting Move, as there is no need for me to own something I have no use for right now.

I am into precision accuracy and my arms aren't going to provide the subtle nuances that I'd want.

I am also off to Uni this year so will only be playing at Christmas, Easter and Summer.

You'd be surprised. Back when I was playing Mohh2 on Wii it was a little spray and pray at first, but then I got really accurate. Overtime I was getting better with a Wiimote than with a standard controller.

Edited by Heavy Jump

Kung fu rider looks like something I'd pay £5 or less for. It's £30.

You'd pay 5 for that? Not even worth the embarrassment of people seeing you have it.

Heh, it looks like it would be fun for a bit. And I don't really get embarrassed over my games, the only people who see them are friends of mine who buy loads of crap I can embarrass :huh:

I'm not getting Move, as there is no need for me to own something I have no use for right now.

I am into precision accuracy and my arms aren't going to provide the subtle nuances that I'd want.

I am also off to Uni this year so will only be playing at Christmas, Easter and Summer.

You'd be surprised. Back when I was playing Mohh2 on Wii it was a little spray and pray at first, but then I got really accurate. Overtime I was getting better with a Wiimote than with a standard controller.

All the new games have removed idle sway. There is no way my hand is that steady.

All the new games have removed idle sway. There is no way my hand is that steady.

Like I said, you'd be surprised. You get deadly accurate over time.

I know you can hold it steady but if you hold it out in front of you it will eventually sway, and I just don't think you can get the precision and manouverability that you can from sticking your sensitivity on 9 in Call of Duty

I know you can hold it steady but if you hold it out in front of you it will eventually sway, and I just don't think you can get the precision and maneuverability that you can from sticking your sensitivity on 9 in Call of Duty

Well if you're sticking your arm out straight then no, you will not be accurate. Just being in a natural position is best. Also if you can be deadly accurate with 9 on CoD then grats to you man. That's not easy, and also a bit overkill :huh:

I know you can hold it steady but if you hold it out in front of you it will eventually sway, and I just don't think you can get the precision and maneuverability that you can from sticking your sensitivity on 9 in Call of Duty

Well if you're sticking your arm out straight then no, you will not be accurate. Just being in a natural position is best. Also if you can be deadly accurate with 9 on CoD then grats to you man. That's not easy, and also a bit overkill :huh:

It's not overkill, it means I can turn on people.

It's not overkill, it means I can turn on people.

And that's probably your preferred sensitivity.

I personally play from 6-10 sensitivity depending on how aware I am.

Edited by yaatofer

So I'm giving a strong hint of me wanting a Ps3 for my birthday in a couple of weeks. I doubt my parents will outright buy it from me, but there is a good chance they'll chip in for one. Ni No Kuni and the Ico and Shadow of the Colossus put me over the top. I need to play some of those exclusives.

Jump you've got to try and get the good PS3 games like Uncharted and LittleBigPlanet :huh:

When I first get it I'll likely have Uncharted, Infamous, and MGS4.

There's no point getting LBP with your ps3 unless you really want it, LBP2 is coming out in January :huh:

Going for (almost) 100% completion of RDR now. Doing all but one of the stranger missions, unlocking all outfits and completing all hideouts soon :huh: Cba with trophies though, but I gained a few today.

Hey guys. I haven't been on here in forever :unsure:

Just thought I'd check in on everything. Doddsy, do you still play often? I haven't seen you on recently. I'm not really one to talk though. Until recently I've been obsessed with PC gaming. I'm getting back in the groove though, and I'm for sure getting New Vegas, Black Ops, and Brotherhood.

Anyways, I'm gonna try and be on more and get to know everyone again :huh:

Learned to read.

hey sals add me on ps3, my name is Cmoodo, i got mw2, cod5, and a bunch of other crappy games :huh:)

I'll add anyone who requests

There's no point getting LBP with your ps3 unless you really want it, LBP2 is coming out in January :huh:

I also don't really want LBP. I get all my creative juices flowing with Halo Reach's forge.

Welcome back Rocky :huh:

I wish PES 2009 had trophies. Then I would get trophies for the fruits of my labour, namely my league of teams.

Welcome back Rocky :unsure:

I wish PES 2009 had trophies. Then I would get trophies for the fruits of my labour, namely my league of teams.

FIFA is far superior :huh:

More trophies on RDR (for discovering all locations and having a tied up woman get hit by a train :mellow:), must have gained so many trophies since I last synced them to my PSN. Probably almost doubled... Anyway, may finally be able to play online soon...

Welcome back Rocky :mellow:

You can't make teams on Fifa, and I picked up PES for £1 and generally enjoy PES more. It doesn't have Andy Gray (ok, it has Mark Lawrenson, but whatever).

I much enjoy PES 2009 to Fifa 09 which I compare it with, World Cup 2010 is fun but I just dislike being able to make things. :unsure:

You can't make teams on Fifa, and I picked up PES for £1 and generally enjoy PES more. It doesn't have Andy Gray (ok, it has Mark Lawrenson, but whatever).

I much enjoy PES 2009 to Fifa 09 which I compare it with, World Cup 2010 is fun but I just dislike being able to make things. :unsure:

I just prefer gameplay on FIFA. Especially with Be a Pro. Managed to do 3 seasons with Aguero, winning La Liga with Atletico, Serie A with Inter and Premiership with Chelsea :/

I just prefer gameplay on FIFA. Especially with Be a Pro. Managed to do 3 seasons with Aguero, winning La Liga with Atletico, Serie A with Inter and Premiership with Chelsea :/

I prefer the gameplay on PES tbh. I won't get the new one though, since I play PES 09 for my made up teams. I'd buy Fifa for the kits and stuff. The gameplay on Fifa 11 feels really sluggish, though.

Thinking about getting Dead Rising 2.

More trophies on RDR (for discovering all locations and having a tied up woman get hit by a train :unsure:), must have gained so many trophies since I last synced them to my PSN. Probably almost doubled... Anyway, may finally be able to play online soon...

Ugh, I wish I had the money to buy RDR. Looks like so much fun :huh:

Hopefully New Vegas will ease my pain.

Thinking about getting Dead Rising 2.

I've heard it's pretty good. And it got an 80 metacritic score, which isn't bad.

Got a copy of Demon's Souls on Tuesday. Though profanity has been near-constant, I think I'm in love.

It earned its GOTY awards.

Infamous 2 is coming out in 2011.

First they change the whole look of Cole, he had hair and a new voice actor.

But they got so many complaints about his new look, so they made him look similar to the Cole in the 1st infamous .

Also the huge fight that's been going on for years around the world about Alex(prototype) and Cole. Is prototype better then infamous?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.