Sal's RuneScape Forum
Fencefry

Sal's Playstation Club

IMO,you either go 120 for PvP or use SS/20th playthrough for 712,community hangs at 120 for PvP and only a few have 712's.

Brother is going for a sleepover tomorrow, so the 6 hours he usually spends on CoD will now be spent by me on various games of mine. Might finally complete Yakuza 3, if I feel like it.

edit: OMG FIRST WIN ONLINE. 3-0 :3.

Edited by Scrum

Lovin' the AC:B beta. Awesome graphics, and the system works surprisingly well.

Also found this, which I thought was funny:

IMO,you either go 120 for PvP or use SS/20th playthrough for 712,community hangs at 120 for PvP and only a few have 712's.

Yeah... I'm playing offline mostly. Don't really care (at all) about PvP or levelling, I just want to play?

Yeah, Tobuscus is funny. :huh: He has a series about Halo which is pretty good too :unsure:.

I'm thinking about getting Brotherhood. My brother wants it, so since we're a brotherhood we'll get it rite

Yeah, Tobuscus is funny. :unsure: He has a series about Halo which is pretty good too :mellow:.

I'm thinking about getting Brotherhood. My brother wants it, so since we're a brotherhood we'll get it rite

/facepalm

But I kind of want it too :huh: Still, there are endless games I want and no money to buy them all with.

It's my birthday today so here's hoping for enough cash to get a Ps3 with.

Happy birthday,you should wait for a month so you get a PS3 with BO,or a week till AC:B.

Alles gute zum Geburtstag :3

I am terrible online. Just lost like five matches consecutively.

Jumped on some MW2 today, and after critiquing for flaws with the AC:B beta I was in that mode when I played. I now am frustrated at that game even more.

Yeah, Tobuscus is funny. :unsure: He has a series about Halo which is pretty good too :mellow:.

/facepalm

But I kind of want it too :huh: Still, there are endless games I want and no money to buy them all with.

That's what happened with RDR for me :/

Happy birthday,you should wait for a month so you get a PS3 with BO,or a week till AC:B.

Or he could get New Vegas, which is in about a week.

And Happy Birthday Jump!

Edited by Rocky

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Beta is fudgeing pish!

All people do in it is run about daft and try to get the kill as fast as possible. No stealth involved whatsoever. All fudgeing noobs that play it as well.

It's going to be like that all the time. I can tell.

I'll probably get all my multiplatform games on 360 or Pc. If I get a Ps3 it'll be purely for exclusives. I'll grab Infamous, Mgs4, and Valkryia Chronicles as my first games if I end up getting one.

I'll probably get all my multiplatform games on 360 or Pc. If I get a Ps3 it'll be purely for exclusives. I'll grab Infamous, Mgs4, and Valkryia Chronicles as my first games if I end up getting one.

Good choices for exclusives there, Movie Game Sanctuary 4 was great, I'm being honest as well, the cinematics were amazing.

ANYWAYS...I'm looking forward to Dead Space 2, AC:B, Bioshock Infinite(which I'm not sure if I'm really looking forward to it anymore...I'll still put it in this category), Fallout New Vegas, CoD: Black Ops.

I'll probably buy some of these on PC as that's where my main source of gaming is anyway. CoD: Black ops is a definite on console unless something occurs and my ps3 explodes.

Will be buying a 360 soon blah blah blah, done.

All people do in it is run about daft and try to get the kill as fast as possible. No stealth involved whatsoever. All fudgeing noobs that play it as well.

Is anyone going to buy Brotherhood for the online? I doubt it will be great. The offline will be good, but the online will be improved upon in subsequent releases :huh:.

Definetely getting Brotherhood. Not for multiplayer, though.

Same here. I might play a bit of multiplayer, but I don't think it will be great. The story in AC2 was brilliant, so I'll play the story.

Played some Yakuza 3 this morning. Might go back on later. I can also go on MAG now since my brother did a 500MB update.

Definetely getting Brotherhood. Not for multiplayer, though.

Same here. I might play a bit of multiplayer, but I don't think it will be great. The story in AC2 was brilliant, so I'll play the story.

Played some Yakuza 3 this morning. Might go back on later. I can also go on MAG now since my brother did a 500MB update.

Might get AC2 before I get Brotherhood, 'cause I can get that for about £10 and Brotherhood's about £35, not sure if I want it for that much.

Guys, the AC:B multiplayer is still in beta stage. They're probably going to fix a lot of stuff, and I'm hoping it won't be just people running around like it is now.

Like I've noticed, it's way easy to infer a person is going for you, but you can't do much about it. I assume they're going to fix that, giving you an option to dodge or something better than the next to useless stun. It would make running around almost useless unless you're going for a noob/newb.

Is anyone going to buy Brotherhood for the online? I doubt it will be great. The offline will be good, but the online will be improved upon in subsequent releases :huh:.

I'm getting it for the story. Hopefully the multiplayer will be better than the beta.

1 level till I've completed Yakuza 3. Finding the last level hard, don't have enough things to heal me with.

There are too many games that I want to buy now, and not enough money to get them with. Still deciding between AC:2 or Civ5 on PC...

Yakuza 3 complete. So sad :huh:.

I'll get Yakuza 4 when it's released in Europe.

Today I've got loads of trophies though. Around 9 I think.

Yakuza 3 complete. So sad :huh:.

I'll get Yakuza 4 when it's released in Europe.

Today I've got loads of trophies though. Around 9 I think.

Yakuza looks... interesting.

But despite trying to find out I still have no idea what it's about.

I was thinking of getting some PSP games. How's this sound?

Resisitence: Retribution

LBP

ModNation Racers

GTA Liberty City Stories

I already have KZ Liberation and MoH Heroes. How are the SOCOM games?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.