Sal's RuneScape Forum
Fencefry

Sal's Playstation Club

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

ANNOUNCED

I am happy :huh:

Am I the only one who doesn't think that the Uncharted games are masterpieces? I think they're excellently done, but not like game of the year type stuff.

Well they tick all my boxes. The gameplay is brilliant, the stories are enthralling, the characters are good too. With the graphics being as good as they are too, it's hard to see how they're not great in my opinion.

Obviously it's down to taste, but critically Uncharted is one of the best series of recent years at least.

I have Uncharted, but do I need to get Uncharted 2 before I get Uncharted 3? I mean would I still get the storyline if I didn't?

Probably not, but I would still get Uncharted 2 because it's a brilliant game, and it's fairly cheap nowadays. You could probably get it for like $15 online.

Hey guys been freaking ages since I popped in.

Fallout New Vegas is pretty cool, shame about the bugs and it TAKING FOREVER TO LOAD at certain points. Hopefully get some gaming done for the holidays.

Hey guys been freaking ages since I popped in.

Fallout New Vegas is pretty cool, shame about the bugs and it TAKING FOREVER TO LOAD at certain points. Hopefully get some gaming done for the holidays.

Well welcome back :D

It's been ages since I actually popped in here too. I was planning on buying New Vegas but after seeing some videos it just looks the same as Fallout 3 =/

Apart from that I've been playing a lot of monster hunter lately, waiting for MHP3 to come out in english ;D

Yeah New Vegas is pretty similar. Layout, design and stuff is more or less standard, a few tweaks on graphics and game play I feel it has as many bugs, if not more than number 3! ha.

Great storyline though but I bit flawed in parts, also hardcore mode is tricky to say the least.

Finally had my ps3 repaired so I will be able to play again, although I don't think I will for a while due to reasons unknown.

ANNOUNCED

I am happy :D

I would pay $100 bucks for that let alone $60 :(

Same :P But I doubt I'll have any money in November next year, so I'll either have to save or get it after Christmas, when it might be a little cheaper :D

ANNOUNCED

I am happy :D

I would pay $100 bucks for that let alone $60 :(

I live in Australia. I'm going to have to pay $100 for that. More.

:'(

I managed to play an hour of Black Ops without any connection issues. Black Ops without connection issues is a lot of fun, much better than Modern Warfare 2.

I was having an absolutely horrible night of Wager Matches. Lost 60k on the Connection just 2 barring me which makes Snipers next to impossible to use x]

Got bored of AC2 after realising I had about 5 feathers left and no idea where they were, so I started yet another game on RDR. Feels odd to play after watching lots of westerns...

Black Ops has got a bit of a broken Multiplayer, serious connection problems.

I am going to give it one more night before I try and work on being on the forum enough to get them to listen :D

Yays, got AC:B today so lookingforward to doing this one too. :D

Does the PS3 mic work on PC, i bought the 54$ bluetooth mic

If you have a Bluetooth connection for your PC/Laptop then it will. All of the more expensive mics work with both PS3 and PC as they are generally USB operated.

If you have a Bluetooth connection for your PC/Laptop then it will. All of the more expensive mics work with both PS3 and PC as they are generally USB operated.

My computer is probably older then bluetooth so no, well thanks

Does anyone got xbox360 and ps3? i prefer ps3, black ops is laggyer on ps3 though :D

(@anyone add me on PS3 my name is cmoodo i got a mic and all call of duty's but 4)

Got ACB for Christmas and just completed the campaign. might play some of the multiplayer tomorrow. also got FIFA 11 and I'm going to best buy soon hopefully so any game recommends?

Edited by Ultra Smart

Barely started ACB's campaing but it's really good. Rome itself looks very good and I'm really looking forward to carrying on.

Got Gran Turismo 5 for christmas, and finally have a ps3 where I can go on whenever. With some money my grandparents gave me I bought Medal of Honour (which also has Frontline) since it was only £20 and I'm very pleased with it. Might get another game soon-ish, but I still have ACB to get on with, since I'm nowhere in the story.

Got Gran Turismo 5 for christmas, and finally have a ps3 where I can go on whenever. With some money my grandparents gave me I bought Medal of Honour (which also has Frontline) since it was only £20 and I'm very pleased with it. Might get another game soon-ish, but I still have ACB to get on with, since I'm nowhere in the story.

MoH's single player is fudging amazing :D

I think it's one of the best FPS story lines ever, to be honest

Just played some AC Brotherhood and online and it was actually pretty fun! I was expecting to be like the Red Dead Online a little more for some reason, but I'm satisfied :D If anyone wants to play add me MERCY_ltd

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.