Sal's RuneScape Forum
Fencefry

Sal's Playstation Club

Anyone heard about Rocksmith?

That is a brilliant idea. If it was easy enough to pick up and play, cuz I'm a crap guitarist, I'd seriously want to get it.

That is a brilliant idea. If it was easy enough to pick up and play, cuz I'm a crap guitarist, I'd seriously want to get it.

It's definitely a very interesting idea. But it's fairly limiting - I'm hardly musical, but I enjoyed games like Rockband because they weren't desperately difficult, whereas I doubt it would be as easy for anyone to just pick up and play if you're playing an actual guitar.

It's definitely a very interesting idea. But it's fairly limiting - I'm hardly musical, but I enjoyed games like Rockband because they weren't desperately difficult, whereas I doubt it would be as easy for anyone to just pick up and play if you're playing an actual guitar.

I'm nowhere near musical, but if you play enough you'll get good, and if this is an easier way to pick it up then so be it :(

Only problem for people who want it is that you'd need a proper guitar

TOBY TURNER IS A NARRATOR FOR FALLOUT NEW VEGAS HONEST HEARTS DLC :D

Bundling it with an actual guitar sounds like a decent idea. Then again, buying one is a bit of a risk - a fairly expensive thing to buy if it turns out you're terrible :D

Edited by Real

Bundling it with an actual guitar sounds like a decent idea. Then again, buying one is a bit of a risk - a fairly expensive thing to buy if it turns out your terrible :(

That is true

Heard they want to put the bundle at $200 (I was like wtf this is a real guitar?) which would be £150? There or thereabouts. So not too much more than GH with the drums + guitar.

I don't need to bother about the risk anyway because my brother has a guitar he doesn't use :D

Wonder what'll be on the song list though. Sounds decent from what they've already said...

I hadn't played MGS4 (and stuck to it) in like 15 months, so last night I decided to fix that. De-rusted my mad skills. This morning made a new game and got a Big Boss Emblem. :D

4:06 hours playtime, could be considerably better but I'll take it. :(

Wonder what'll be on the song list though. Sounds decent from what they've already said...

198408_157767507614267_151544094903275_314849_7430655_n.jpg

One of their FB pictures, someone's posted what the covers are:

In Bloom - Nirvana

House of the Rising Sun - The Animals

Chimneys - Yellow Moon Band

And then something by the XX? It would seem

Also there's Slow Hands by Interpol which is on some of the videos

Seems like a decent set list from those few tracks

I'd be pleased to have some Voicst, Bakkushan, Twin Atlanatic & Reuben on it because they're what I seem to be listening to a lot at the moment.

Doubt it'll happen, but meh :D I hope there are a lot of songs on there, plus good DLC.

Seeing as Demons Souls is now only £14 I can no longer resist :( Still got some amazon vouchers from before so I'll spend them and use the rest to pre-order Portal 2.

Although I haven't played Arkham Asylum in ages, let alone completed it. :D I need to sit down and properly get into it again.

Edited by Toad

Anyone else think The Last Guardian looks good?

Anyone else think The Last Guardian looks good?

Yes

But I'm going to play Ico and SOTC when they come out in the HD remake thing hopefully so I know what it's all about :D I know they're only spiritual successors but you have to really. :(

Yeah, I'll probably get that first too. Then again, it'd better not come out too close to LA Noire...

Yeah, I'll probably get that first too. Then again, it'd better not come out too close to LA Noire...

I ought to find out soon :( I'm so short on cash but I want a lot of games :D

Hah, so in case no one hasn't noticed, I've basically quit. I'll try to be a bit better on at least updating the thread though. Who's still here, and what's up?

Aye, largely a lurker. When I play my PS3 it's usually an old game, I can't really afford new ones.

Yup, I'm mostly streaming movie these days (with some occasional BFBC2). The game occupying my time atm is minecraft :D

I've recently bought FF7 8 and 9 on the PS Store, I am very pleased with my purchases. :D

Brings back old memories.

I've recently bought FF7 8 and 9 on the PS Store, I am very pleased with my purchases. :(

I love FFVII and FFIX so much. :D

Squall is the reason I never bothered with FFVIII, I don't know I just don't like his emo like look. :P

(And yes before anyone says anything about it I know Cloud is probably the most emo FF character ever but at least he looks awesome)

Playing through Uncharted 1.

So, so good.

I've recently bought FF7 8 and 9 on the PS Store, I am very pleased with my purchases. :(

I love FFVII and FFIX so much. :D

Squall is the reason I never bothered with FFVIII, I don't know I just don't like his emo like look. :P

(And yes before anyone says anything about it I know Cloud is probably the most emo FF character ever but at least he looks awesome)

I quite like the story in FFVIII, but then I like it in all of them really. :D

And I think FFVII everyone loves.

Currently playing FF XIII (well I actually haven't played in over 3 months, it's not that I got bored it's just that I got kinda lost and I couldn't find what I was supposed to do (no map marker ftl :D) because hell Pulse is huge :(, and since I don't like using guides I just decided to take a break) and I'm loving the storyline. It's not as good as FFVII but it's still pretty good and I love how we can freely choose which character to control.

My top FF games (only listing the ones I've played):

[1] FFVII: Crisis Core

[2] FFVII

[3] FFVIX

[4] FFX

[5] FFXIII

[6] FF Dissidia

[7] FFX-2

[8] FF Tactics

[10] FFVIII (I have the game but I've never played and that is the reason this game is in the last position)

I have the feeling I forgot one but can't remember which. :P

Ah well.

Finished replaying Uncharted 1 on mah new account

didn't get trophies though?!?!?

Now playing Uncharted 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.