Sal's RuneScape Forum
Fencefry

Sal's Playstation Club

Idk I expect you'd have to buy it. Pls get, you're missing out. If you were to go through life without playing it you would never truly qualify for a 100% trophy.

Speaking of PS4, WANT. I was iffy before they announced the price, but $550 isn't too bad. I was expecting something in the range of $900, so were most people I know.

Yeah we have to pay $150 more :(

I really want Last of Us too, I wouldn't be surprised if it was released on the PS4 though

Eh, I'll be keeping the PS3 for a while after 4 comes out anyway, too many unfinished and/or amazing games. Maybe they'll release it as a "Best of PS3" title on PS4 in a year for an extra $20? :P

Edited by Dad

Idk I expect you'd have to buy it. Pls get, you're missing out. If you were to go through life without playing it you would never truly qualify for a 100% trophy.

Speaking of PS4, WANT. I was iffy before they announced the price, but $550 isn't too bad. I was expecting something in the range of $900, so were most people I know.

Oh, I'd definitely expect to buy it. I don't have a PS3 and am not interested in one at this point, otherwise I would already have picked it up. Really looking forward to the PS4 at some point though!

Eh, I'll be keeping the PS3 for a while after 4 comes out anyway, too many unfinished and/or amazing games. Maybe they'll release it as a "Best of PS3" title on PS4 in a year for an extra $20? :P

True, I'm not going to rush into buying it, especially since I probably won't have $550 to spend :P

I'm really interested in what the new home screen and playstation store stuff will look/be like. I haven't watched any E3 coverage, but was any of that stuff shown there?

True, I'm not going to rush into buying it, especially since I probably won't have $550 to spend :P

I'm really interested in what the new home screen and playstation store stuff will look/be like. I haven't watched any E3 coverage, but was any of that stuff shown there?

They did not really show any interface stuff, but I'm sure you can find floor footage on youtube. Sony did confirm that the whole home screen/interface will be revamped.

So I currently do not have internet so the only thing I've been able to do for the last month is trophy hunt. Platinumed Skyrim, New Vegas, Far Cry 3, close to platinuming Bioshock Infinite and Dead Space 3. I AM RUNNING OUT OF THINGS TO DO.

http: //www.ps3trophies.org/game/bioshock-infinite/guide/#

Not too hard I think. Of course it'll be a bit annoying for me to get all of the collectibles because I have to use a phone.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.