Sal's RuneScape Forum
Fencefry

Sal's Playstation Club

What do you mean by "fencerfry's house"? We all can't possibly go to his house? Or are you referring to his PlayStation Home?

What do you mean by "fencerfry's house"? We all can't possibly go to his house? Or are you referring to his PlayStation Home?

It's over now, but that was what he was referring to.

I see....

Also, another question. Is there such thing as a white, red, and pink PlayStation 3 consoles? I have pictures of all three of them but I can't tell if they're real or not!

I see....

Also, another question. Is there such thing as a white, red, and pink PlayStation 3 consoles? I have pictures of all three of them but I can't tell if they're real or not!

They were a concept idea that never made it. However, you can get covers for the PS3 in different shades and styles. There's a site that lets you make your own. I'll try and find it.

Edit: Found the website. The instructions are pretty simple to follow.

http://www.skinmania.com/Tegobuilder/Start...&lang=en-GB

Edited by Doddsy

They were a concept idea that never made it. However, you can get covers for the PS3 in different shades and styles. There's a site that lets you make your own. I'll try and find it.

Can we like make our own customizable PlayStation 3 and then buy it?

Can we like make our own customizable PlayStation 3 and then buy it?

Nope, they're acrylic sheets that can be placed on a PS3

Well, that's cool. But they don't meet to my expectations. Thank you anyway!

Okay okay NOW it's time to go on an adding spree >.<

I didn't add anyone yet due to studying for my tests D:

Now that I'm free I can do what I please

anyways just to get my name on the front page

Sals Name: Incinerated PSN Name: InCiNeRaTeD44

Games: Cod4, Oblivion

And yes LBP is my next game I'm getting :cool:

Sals Name: dabmasta

PSN name: godlike300

Noticeable Games Online: COD4, COD5, NHL 08

Added asap :cool:

Well, that's cool. But they don't meet to my expectations. Thank you anyway!

I'm actually almost certain Japan has white PS3s and controllers.

Okay okay NOW it's time to go on an adding spree >.<

I didn't add anyone yet due to studying for my tests D:

Now that I'm free I can do what I please

anyways just to get my name on the front page

Sals Name: Incinerated PSN Name: InCiNeRaTeD44

Games: Cod4, Oblivion

And yes LBP is my next game I'm getting :D

Added asap, and LBP is awesome :D

I've become really addicted to resistance 2 online, ever since I found out that at level 29 you get a CLANK BACKPACK. I saw someone with one, and it straight out of a R&C game. Asked him how to get it, he said lvl 29 :P

Japan does have white ps3's and since the ps3 isn't region locked you can import it and have no problem as long as you set it to english and put it your timezone.

anyone try out the LotR:Conquest demo yet??????????????????????????????? >.<:cool::D :P

Edited by flameman29

Japan does have white ps3's and since the ps3 isn't region locked you can import it and have no problem as long as you set it to english and put it your timezone.

PS3's are region locked. My mate got an import from China and it connects to the Chinese Playstation Store. It's Blu-rays that aren't region locked.

Well, not in my experiences anyway.

PS3's are region locked. My mate got an import from China and it connects to the Chinese Playstation Store. It's Blu-rays that aren't region locked.

What's region locked? Sorry if I seem annoying with the questions. >.<

What's region locked? Sorry if I seem annoying with the questions. >.<

If you buy a ps3 in Europe and move to the USA, then the USA games won't work.

I actually love the LBP Snake costume, is so ace.

Btw Fence, I apologise for not letting you in earlier today, my friend wanted me to play some MGO just before you requested to join me but we should hook up and play some levels soon. >.<

I've become really addicted to resistance 2 online, ever since I found out that at level 29 you get a CLANK BACKPACK. I saw someone with one, and it straight out of a R&C game. Asked him how to get it, he said lvl 29 >.<

Yeah people have those on Resistance. What's no. 2 like? I might buy it. I wanna look out for LBP when my next pay check comes in.

Oh yeah;

Sals name: Whitey

PSN: Evil_Sanity

Noticeable Games Online: Resistance, GTAIV.

Edited by Whitey

I got Mirror's Edge, World Tour and Midnight Club. Screams free trophies >.<

If mirrors edge's trophies are the same as its 360 achievements your in for some easyness.

If mirrors edge's trophies are the same as its 360 achievements your in for some easyness.

I suspect the hardest part will be the speedrun ratings

I'm writing this on my PSP

I got Midnight Club but I'm a little outta practice with racing games so I may have to play it rather a lot :cool:.

I actually love the LBP Snake costume, is so ace.

Btw Fence, I apologise for not letting you in earlier today, my friend wanted me to play some MGO just before you requested to join me but we should hook up and play some levels soon. :D

It's fine >.< I plan to pick up a $20 network card soon so I can get the MGS pack, and some other game/games. Suggestions?

I've become really addicted to resistance 2 online, ever since I found out that at level 29 you get a CLANK BACKPACK. I saw someone with one, and it straight out of a R&C game. Asked him how to get it, he said lvl 29 :cool:

Yeah people have those on Resistance. What's no. 2 like? I might buy it. I wanna look out for LBP when my next pay check comes in.

Oh yeah;

Sals name: Whitey

PSN: Evil_Sanity

Noticeable Games Online: Resistance, GTAIV.

I've basically just been R2 all the time the last 3 days. Got up like 4 levels on competitive and co-op, and just finished the chicago level. It's really really fun :D

I got a silver PSP now so add me :P

Beret : Warlord_Lucas

We really need to add three sections: PSP/PS3, PSP, and PS3 under the members section, but I like being lazy :P

I'll add both of you soon.

btw, you dont need to put active games, I don't use it :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.