Sal's RuneScape Forum
Fencefry

Sal's Playstation Club

Getting quite attached to the idea of building a controller. Does anyone know if there are any blueprint for the SixAxis (more hopefully the Dual-Shock 3) lieing around on the internet. I want to know what level of electronics I am dealing with.

Getting quite attached to the idea of building a controller. Does anyone know if there are any blueprint for the SixAxis (more hopefully the Dual-Shock 3) lieing around on the internet. I want to know what level of electronics I am dealing with.

I highly doubt that kind of stuff would be on the internet. And everything is on the internet.

I got bored and arranged the member list in alphabetical order by forum name >.<

If there was a blueprint on one of those on the internet, either SixAxis or SONY need to pay attention and start filing lawsuits. :cool: I am pretty sure, though, that the "level of electronics" that you are working with is pretty advanced. >.<

By the way, I'm getting hooked on PS Home. >.<

Yeah I'm hooked on PS home as well O_o

I was on it for a while and couldn't stop until my dad yelled at me to get off the ps3 D:

I honestly think if SCE continues to unleash content like this, PSN may just overtake LIVE (in a few years). It's clear that the idea of PS Home is just amazing - it includes your own personalized space, a central plaza/global square, a cinema, a gamespace, and a shopping mall. :cool:

However, even if PSN does become better than LIVE, it's not like it's going to affect sales that much. I mean, I like SCE and all, but when do you ever see a PS3 commercial that states that online is FREE, and the PS3 has lots of features that the 360 does not? Joe the average gamer probably doesn't know about all the stuff the PS3 has, and decides that the cheapest way out is the 360.

While that idea sounds good in theory you're forgetting that durring those few years live will be growing too. The only way I see psn catching up is by launching the ps4 with a huge leap in online. Most analysts agree with me that its nearly impossible for psn to catch up this generation. Next generation though all bets are off. It'll probably comedown to a huge idea for online that pushes one service above the other.

If there was a blueprint on one of those on the internet, either SixAxis or SONY need to pay attention and start filing lawsuits. :cool: I am pretty sure, though, that the "level of electronics" that you are working with is pretty advanced. >.<

I'm studying electrical engineering as part of the Physics course and we had to programme a controller for a Atari style game. I understand enough that I could dismantle it and reassemble it :D

I'm studying electrical engineering as part of the Physics course and we had to programme a controller for a Atari style game. I understand enough that I could dismantle it and reassemble it :D

nice next year i'm going to be going to school for electrical engineering too. i hope get to do that stuff lol

Edited by flameman29

nice next year i'm going to be going to school for electrical engineering too. i hope get to do that stuff lol

It's great fun, though I suspect we were doing game controllers as one of our teachers is a hardcore gamer (he nearly blew his A Levels playing Golden Eye)

My PSN is s1lent_n00b.

Add me to the list on the front plocks >.<

I'll add you, what games do you play?

Just bought MGS4, it's installing now >.<

Oh, and online will be Rockycombo again, since my brother wants to use the calebergh one :cool:

Oh, and online will be Rockycombo again, since my brother wants to use the calebergh one :D

Add me on that one as well then :cool:

If you are wanting to go on MGO then be prepared to take some time out to sign up to Konami's online service.

Oh, and online will be Rockycombo again, since my brother wants to use the calebergh one :P

Add me on that one as well then :D

If you are wanting to go on MGO then be prepared to take some time out to sign up to Konami's online service.

It's worth the time though, I'm on 200 hours now on MGO and still loving it to death. Level 10 with a 3.41 kdr ftw! :cool:

Oh, and online will be Rockycombo again, since my brother wants to use the calebergh one :D

Add me on that one as well then :D

Eh, I'll set it up tomorrow then :P

And I'll add you when I get it set up :cool:

MGO is awesome, except for the horrible account making and 300-separate-IDs-you-have-to-make-in-order-to-play system.

Other than that, it's fun as hell.

Oh, I forgot to mention, on LBP my PSN name is Rockycombo, not the other one.

So just add that one, or put both? Until you reply I'll keep both.

Yah, we should start playing MGO more, it's currently in my pile of shame. Only problem is it's region-locked (Or is it still?)

Anyway, this adapter thing for our tv broke so I haven't been able to use my PS3. I'll fix it tomorrow probably >.<

Oh, I forgot to mention, on LBP my PSN name is Rockycombo, not the other one.

So just add that one, or put both? Until you reply I'll keep both.

Yah, we should start playing MGO more, it's currently in my pile of shame. Only problem is it's region-locked (Or is it still?)

Anyway, this adapter thing for our tv broke so I haven't been able to use my PS3. I'll fix it tomorrow probably >.<

Leave both. It just depends on the game I'm playing.

It's great fun, though I suspect we were doing game controllers as one of our teachers is a hardcore gamer (he nearly blew his A Levels playing Golden Eye

hopefully i get a teacher like that lol. y bio teacher in high school was a hugeeeee gamer. last day of school we sat in his room and played video games. during our tests he would play WoW or CS:source.

but yeah i plan on going to a county collage first then to like a tech school or something.

Btw ended up getting Endwar. i like it

add 911h3110 thats my pns acc name add me =)

Does anyone online find that offensive?

no i dont think so p90 (the gun from cod 4) and hello

Looks like 911 hello to me.

woops its p90h3110

How did you get them mixed up?

LBP is taking me away from Modern Warfare :cool:

LBP is fun, still having loads of fun, but hating the tutorials for building stages >.<

how long is LBP btw? I'm on the Ninja part, fighting the boss just to give you a picture on how far I am (D:)

Wait when did saying a greeting to emergency services offensive?

Anyway I'm soon to be ordering MGS4.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.