Sal's RuneScape Forum
Fencefry

Sal's Playstation Club

I've been recently looking into InFamous, and it looks really good, but I have a bad felling it's not going to live up to the hype :D

As for Killzone 2, I know it's going to live up to my hype since I was a Beta tester :cool:

I don't know. It looks really good and alot of the journalists have said it looks really impressive. We'll just have to see

That was obvious. But I want it now!!!

Just did Metal Gear Solid. I wish I played the previous games to know the story. All thought it was excellent and jaw dropping graphics and cut-scenes I found it a little lacking but it's still one of the best games I've played in a long while.

Killzone storyline

It amazes me how similar it is to Germany/Nazi/WW2. I found myself rooting for the Helghast until Visari came along (aka Hitler).

Well, well. I'm surprised at how much thought they put into the background of the game. >.<

Killzone storyline

It amazes me how similar it is to Germany/Nazi/WW2. I found myself rooting for the Helghast until Visari came along (aka Hitler).

I skimmed it, all I really read was "(2055)" and "Oil" that's all :cool:

I'll take some time into reading it later as I really don't care about the story right now.

So, who's getting KZ2 when it comes out? *waits for everyone in PSclub to reply*

I probably will, I kinda hated the first game but I liked it at the same time...I changed the controlles so it matched up with Resistance:FoM's

controlles >.<

----------------

So I'm getting the other half of the money my sister and her boyfriend are giving me to buy R2 tomorrow :D

I've played the story just a little bit and it's drawn me in (played at my uncles house). I think R2 and FoM are the only games so far

that has drawn me into the story line, any other game I just skip the cut scenes (hopefully with MGS4 I watch those 43ri4uo3i25 hour cut scenes that are beautiful from what I've heard) I'll probably have to give my dad the money so he buys me the game since my sister and her BF are 17 and I'm only 15 and I'll be at school...so I'll probably just get him to buy it :P

Can't wait for R2 to finally be in MY HANDS.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/44237.html

Seems to be very positive :P Can't wait to see the review.

Is it me or are all games for consoles that are coming out have leveling up online now? O_o

game look's sweet, and the graphics are amazing. I just hope this doesn't turn out to be a let down :cool:

Looks hard though, and can't wait to get my hands on a few more trophies for my collection >>.<

(I'm looking forward to being a trophy whore)

Well, I'm also looking forward for the review for KZ2 :D can't wait.

Seems to be very positive :P Can't wait to see the review.

Is it me or are all games for consoles that are coming out have leveling up online now? O_o

game look's sweet, and the graphics are amazing. I just hope this doesn't turn out to be a let down :cool:

Looks hard though, and can't wait to get my hands on a few more trophies for my collection >>.<

Well, I'm also looking forward for the review for KZ2 :D can't wait.

99% of shooters have this so people feel like they're working towards something.

Seems to be very positive :D Can't wait to see the review.

Well, I'm also looking forward for the review for KZ2 :P can't wait.

99% of shooters have this so people feel like they're working towards something.

Oh man I had to read your post 5 times to understand what you were trying to say :D

game look's sweet, and the graphics are amazing. I just hope this doesn't turn out to be a let down >.<

Trust me, I was in the multiplayer beta, and if that was all it was, I would still buy it. EPIC FUN.

Well, I'm also looking forward for the review for KZ2 :cool: can't wait.

A fair amount of places said that even the preview build would get 8/10, and recent news has been that the final is a lot better than the preview.

I'm guessing a average even 9 for it, since it's not incredibly revolutionary, and it's hard for FPSs to get 10 :P

Oh man I had to read your post 5 times to understand what you were trying to say :D

So you understand it now?

So you understand it now?

Yes I do. Killzone 2 awaits me!

does MGS4 online cost money?

No, neither does any other online game on the PlayStation Network.

The only reason why I can see why games have leveling up thingys online just to keep you playing. Before when you completed a game that was more or less it.

I like the way they do it now, seeing I grew up with hundreds of games I completed and then sold >.<.

Killzone storyline

A good storyline helps the game link and makes you care, which sucks you into the game.

Though, 'bout time a game had a proper storyline >.<

Add me to playstation club please. I need some cool peps to play psn with.

You need to post your PSN so we can add it to the list.

Storylines can make an average game great. For example Tony hawk was a very average franchise. Then underground came around it actually gave it a very motivating story. It provided enough motivation without overwhelming the player. It also helps you feel like your making progress. In Cod4 the story is constantly updating making you feel like your making some progress. On the other hand games like half life 2 make you go out on a long mission before the story moves forward such as the escape in the begining of the game.

Ah, I believe I finally got MGO set up, just finished so I'll test it out in a bit >.<

And just a quick response to what everyone is saying about KZ2 so I'm sorta busy right now, yes I'm planning on getting it. Yes it looks amazing. That' enough for now :cool:

Storylines can make an average game great. For example Tony hawk was a very average franchise. Then underground came around it actually gave it a very motivating story. It provided enough motivation without overwhelming the player. It also helps you feel like your making progress. In Cod4 the story is constantly updating making you feel like your making some progress. On the other hand games like half life 2 make you go out on a long mission before the story moves forward such as the escape in the begining of the game.

I'm pretty disappointed with the Tony Hawk franchise, because after American Wasteland, it seemed as if the Activision/Neversoft team didn't post a good storyline with Project 8 and beyond. All I could get from Project 8 was to just make cool, slick moves and see them up close. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is something that I don't anticipate from a game like Tony Hawk.

The best Tony Hawk game I thought was Pro 4. It had enough of everything. And screw the plot, what plot? it's just middle aged guys on skateboards >.< but even that it still was a great game.

The best Tony Hawk game I thought was Pro 4. It had enough of everything. And screw the plot, what plot? it's just middle aged guys on skateboards :cool: but even that it still was a great game.

THPS4 was *I think* my first PS2 game. I LOVED it. >.<

Yay! >.<

The tech guys at my university messed around with their settings to allow the PS3 access to the internet!

It's not perfect, MGO doesn't seem to work but I can play LBP community levels again which is a massive plus! Not tried anything else yet but hopefully won't be too bad.

Either way, is a lot better than nothing.

WOOOOT! :cool::D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.