• hybrid
    • scimmy str pure
    • 2h+scimmy str pure
    • defence pure
    • str pure with prayer
    • mage pure with prayer
    • range pure with prayer

Please, vote in this poll.

im sure alot of people are wondering what would be the best pure. this topic is coming up quite alot since the new bounty hunter update.

Give reasons for your choice aswell.

Thanks,

Sig man5

Edited by Tyr0n3

Ranger 2h is the most fantastic purest characters cause the enemy doesnt knoe wad will be the nex max hit..

i still remember i hit 12 with addies and i max out with 2h of 21.=D...

bUt it depends on f2p or p2p...of coz in p2p melee owns the best.but in f2p range2h owns,which is in my views.

pure mage is really not dat good coz the max hit is 16 dats all in f2p while ranger pure hit max of 17 if they r 99 range...---...................wadeva it is range 2h is the BEST!!! :aware:

coz in p2p melee owns the best.

You may have forgotten ancients...but then again I have seen range pures KO in two hits with dragon arrows and bow.

Tough choice...

Ranger 2h is the most fantastic purest characters cause the enemy doesnt knoe wad will be the nex max hit..

i still remember i hit 12 with addies and i max out with 2h of 21.=D...

bUt it depends on f2p or p2p...of coz in p2p melee owns the best.but in f2p range2h owns,which is in my views.

pure mage is really not dat good coz the max hit is 16 dats all in f2p while ranger pure hit max of 17 if they r 99 range...---...................wadeva it is range 2h is the BEST!!! :aware:

ill have to agree with this partially. I say that melee/ mage is best pure cuz the only other type of pker that can beat one is a tanker ranger and he has to have high enough def. Mage meleers can even own mains, which most of the other pures cant. Other than that, in f2p, if a range 2h fites another pure, the range 2h will probably win

Edited by 4nt450

the best purre is a frostmag elven bowyer skill with a run c bow pwning noobs in the wild lol :aware:

im a big fan of lord of da ringh\s and i love legolas hes my favorite person and hes good at killing bad guys so id got with a ranger

Edited by xxlegolasxxx

Hey, the best pure in f2p is probably range/2h it really surprises the enemy when you take out the 2h. They are probably like, woa, so they will forget to eat and bam your opponent dies.

In p2p i would say either a obby/range pure or an mage/str pure. obby/range pure really you could use throwing knives weaken them till they have about 20hp left and then take out ur obby maul and let luck do the rest.

The mage/str is a granite mauler who uses mage. So first you ice burst/blitz then hit them with g maul, spec twice they dead.

Hope this helped you a bit.

~Poon :aware:

rune cbow/msb + gmaul = owned

f2p

maple short +r2h = semi-owned

You know what you guys dont seem to notice is that range 2hers are hybrids.... Lets look at the best f2p range 2her. Most Dreaded..... 86 rane 85 str 61 mage 40 att. If you ask me thats a hybrid, even though its for "HP" you know that they use it for other reasons. So I would vote for hybrid but he mostly range 2hes XD :aware:

i think range/mage is best.... they can do ancient or bind or whatever then shoot

warrior/mage owns mage/ranger in members. Generally since their mage lvls will be close to the same (in which the warrior/mage will have higher mage due to less hp), it will be like a ranger v. melee, in which in members, you gotta give the warrior the W.

range 2h because its such an easy tactic to use to ko the enemy,i earned around 3m with my pure only pking for a few months