Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
krackhead21

F2p Rune Pure?

OMG! If you guys have read all my post you would no I have alot of pures. I want to stick to one for now on! And I was doing the math just now, and a maxed out f2p rune pure would only be combat lvl 76, (with 40 def) If he had 45 he woudl be lvl 78 but would still own

So here are all the pures I am Trying to choose from...

(B T W there all going to be f2p!)

Range 2h

Hybrid

Rune Pure

Black Pure

Which one should I choose from!!!!

BLACK PURES OWN.. ima black pure... but i have mage for those def noobs in rune or addy

What are your stats?

lol check the sig

45 atk

63 str

10 def

71 mage

45 range

1 pray ( will get 31 after 70 str)

Im going for a Mithril Pure myself but rune pures are pretty good too, why aint mithril pures there? they own just as good :aware: but anyways Go for a black pure with 70 mage (i know thats a high goal but its worth it to blast those flippen rune pures :)) and 70 range(just for hp if you dont want get it to 40 or keep it at 1) black pures are teh ownage

~donzie guy19

Im going for a Mithril Pure myself but rune pures are pretty good too, why aint mithril pures there? they own just as good :aware: but anyways Go for a black pure with 70 mage (i know thats a high goal but its worth it to blast those flippen rune pures :)) and 70 range(just for hp if you dont want get it to 40 or keep it at 1) black pures are teh ownage

~donzie guy19

not to flame you or anything but mithril pures arent that good. Im a black pure and i was surprised how easy i hit a mith pure. 20 def aint do the dude anu justice. Surprisingly i won, and he was a higher cb.

I'd say hybird...

they have the advantage over all combat types, coz you use all forms of combat, so you wont end up ranging a guy in rune, or maging another mage.

the only thing is if you are in the middle portal... u will most likely need defence..

I'd say hybird...

they have the advantage over all combat types, coz you use all forms of combat, so you wont end up ranging a guy in rune, or maging another mage.

the only thing is if you are in the middle portal... u will most likely need defence..

You will only need mage and melee since you can mage armor noobs, and melee rangers and mages... range is really not needed as it can raise your hp and cb unecessarily making your cb higher than it should be.

I'd say hybird...

ROFL at ranging a guy in rune comment. By the time u hit 15's with range u hit right through 40 def rune pures, you hit 70 def about half the time, and can occasionally even hit people with 99 def.

Ranging can own full rune dude... trust me

I'd say hybird...

ROFL at ranging a guy in rune comment. By the time u hit 15's with range u hit right through 40 def rune pures, you hit 70 def about half the time, and can occasionally even hit people with 99 def.

Ranging can own full rune dude... trust me

Yea my old main was good at ranging and he hit rune with only 78 range. O btw he was cb 78 too.......

~donzie guy19

not to flame you or anything but mithril pures arent that good. Im a black pure and i was surprised how easy i hit a mith pure. 20 def aint do the dude anu justice. Surprisingly i won, and he was a higher cb.

No its all good, but it actually really depends on your attack level. If your attack is higher you hit through mithril a lot more. Im gonna say u have 40 attk? you will actually hit through the mith armor really easily but saying that he has 40 attk well..theres a difference there. Higher def means higher CB level :/ he must of had a lower strength too, but i agree black pures are also extreemly good at pking.

~donzie guy19

well if you wana do f2p mid crater here are the 2 builds ide recomend

rune pure

atk-85

str-99

def-40

prayer-43

range-40+

mage-59+

hp-99

cb-99

hp wont be 99 when u get those stats but it can go that high and stay low enough cb

and a ranged tank

atk-70

str-70

def-85-90

range-99

mage-59+

hp-99

prayer-44 or 45

cb-100

yet again hp wont hit 99 with those stats but u can take it that high without going to high of cb

if u wana go low crater i dont know much about that but ide recomend a ranged tank with 40 def and 65+ range

considering this would be f2p you have 3 good choices:

1. 55 cb range 2h for low cave... he would own as long as you avoided most people in rune. Stats would be about 75 range 73 str 40 att 1 def 1 pray

2. 100 cb tank ranger 99 range 99 def 44 pray for mid cave.. he would be ok but he might struggle against good rune pures coming from mems (99 str 85 att stuff), and he would be hard to train

3. runepure, 3 options in this one... 55 cb 40 att 40 def and whatever str you can get, he would more annoy people then kill them because he would have limited ko capabilities. 100 cb is the next option, here you can go for 99 str 40 def and whatever attack you can get. here you would have alot of 0s and a few awsome kos. Not a great option, and very hard to train. Final rune pure is even attack and str... you would be about 85 85, mabye 90 90, this is a good option, but you will get owned in a dm 9/10 times.

given this.. go range 2h

Well ATM, I'm strugling to pick a rune pure or a range/2h, Range/2h has alot of probloms. 1. He would own in med crater but in med I dont think he would do so good. 2. A maxed out range/2h (Like I would ever get there =/) would only be cb lvl 71, I would still be to low of a lvl with out def and higher lvl rune pures str pures etc would own me. 3. I get hit way to often in med crater I almost have to safe just to stay alive for like 5 seconds. But now for the goods of a range 2h, I get awsome k0s. Deadly k0s may I add. But they come out of no where I dont hit them that often.

Rune pure time

If I were a rune pure I could only imange so many good things

1. I dont get hit as often (I get hit but not as OFTEN)

2. Good dms with other rune pures, so I get better loot.

3.Maxed out I would be lvl 82, so I would own the med crater

Now for the bad ones

1. I wouldnt own tell I get 70+ str, which would take some time

2.I woudl be like a main

3. erm, nothing else

So I'm probally going to go rune, atm I'm a black pure with 55 str and 10 def nothing else soooo oh and 40 att so you guys tell me Black or Rune pure?

considering this would be f2p you have 3 good choices:

1. 55 cb range 2h for low cave... he would own as long as you avoided most people in rune. Stats would be about 75 range 73 str 40 att 1 def 1 pray

2. 100 cb tank ranger 99 range 99 def 44 pray for mid cave.. he would be ok but he might struggle against good rune pures coming from mems (99 str 85 att stuff), and he would be hard to train

3. runepure, 3 options in this one... 55 cb 40 att 40 def and whatever str you can get, he would more annoy people then kill them because he would have limited ko capabilities. 100 cb is the next option, here you can go for 99 str 40 def and whatever attack you can get. here you would have alot of 0s and a few awsome kos. Not a great option, and very hard to train. Final rune pure is even attack and str... you would be about 85 85, mabye 90 90, this is a good option, but you will get owned in a dm 9/10 times.

given this.. go range 2h

with 44 prayer u can only have 90 def to stay under 100cb, and i dont think ranged tanks get owned by rune pures

OMG! If you guys have read all my post you would no I have alot of pures. I want to stick to one for now on! And I was doing the math just now, and a maxed out f2p rune pure would only be combat lvl 76, (with 40 def) If he had 45 he woudl be lvl 78 but would still own

So here are all the pures I am Trying to choose from...

(B T W there all going to be f2p!)

Range 2h

Hybrid

Rune Pure

Black Pure

Which one should I choose from!!!!

range/mage/strength hybrids are awesome in pvp worlds. i know its not ln the list but they are really good. entangle, shoot, shoot, entangle, shoot, shoot, and a 2h and there dead. they will most likely only hit you once because of your entangle spell.

lmao at all the people saying they own when there like 50cb.

IMO, get range 2h.

owns everything and everyone

stay 1 defence, dont get black or mith or any other crap like that.

40 attack

65+ str

1 defence

1/31/44 prayer

59 mage

70+ range

maybe get 50 attack at higher strength.

1 Defence hybrids, 10 / 20 defence is a waste of time unless you p2p.

Wannabe knows his stuff.

Edited by Ice