Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tawit tawo

Best Place To Train?

Question

20 answers to this question

Slayer's a slower way of training, but you'll reap the rewards later.

You could try the Rock Crabs down at Relleka if you want moderately fast exp.

when i was getting 70 atk i got heaps of warrior guild tokens then trained on the cyclops on top floor

they are very fast xp

For your level basilisks are good. They drop from 15-37 nats at a time and often, they drop rune daggers, lots of green charts, they often drop ranarr herbs and gems.

You can use the fairy teleport to get there which is AJR

Good luck.

Well I got my attack to 70 and defence to 70 in around 5 days in f2p, fighting spiders in the Stronghold of security :)

And, that was with full rune and rune scimmy :/

-Ming :aware:

-_- how can that happen u must play rs hard out?

when i was getting 70 atk i got heaps of warrior guild tokens then trained on the cyclops on top floor

they are very fast xp

yea... i hear too bad i cant get in

Rock crabs, experiments and Pest control are the best options.

rock crabs are so boring oO"

For your level basilisks are good. They drop from 15-37 nats at a time and often, they drop rune daggers, lots of green charts, they often drop ranarr herbs and gems.

You can use the fairy teleport to get there which is AJR

Good luck.

ty for the tip i might go there but i need to wc oO" i died in bh with all my laws -_-

HI im a new member and i am trying to get to 70 atk so i can use my whip. I only have 63 atk tho. So im wondering if any1 has any good spots for me to train @ which can get me to lvl 70 atk fast :aware: :) :/ :/ :/

Vikash23.gif

I think its at strong hold lvl 3 50 spiders^^ i get the most xp from there.

HI im a new member and i am trying to get to 70 atk so i can use my whip. I only have 63 atk tho. So im wondering if any1 has any good spots for me to train @ which can get me to lvl 70 atk fast :aware: :) :/ :/ :/

Vikash23.gif

I THINK THE BEST PLACE TO TRAIN MUST BE ON LVL 45 SKELETONS THEY ARE EASY TO DO HIGH HITS AGAINST (THE ONES IN KARAJAMA DUNGEON ARE THE BEST BECAUSE THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM THERE)

I ONLY HAVE 62 ATK I WENT UP ABOUT 2 STR LVLS THERE AND NOW IM 65 STR WIV 55 DEF!

HAPPY 70 ATK!!

Vikash23.gif

I THINK THE BEST PLACE TO TRAIN MUST BE ON LVL 45 SKELETONS THEY ARE EASY TO DO HIGH HITS AGAINST (THE ONES IN KARAJAMA DUNGEON ARE THE BEST BECAUSE THERE ARE LOTS OF THEM THERE)

I ONLY HAVE 62 ATK I WENT UP ABOUT 2 STR LVLS THERE AND NOW IM 65 STR WIV 55 DEF!

HAPPY 70 ATK!!

thx for the tip =]

like fleet said, you can go to the rockcrabs, although there mostly crowded. you could also do slayer tasks.

i dont know about your combat, but you could also try the bandits in the desert.

my combats 76

hey, if ure combats 76 u can train on crabs they are really fast xp for ure lvl i mean i need 70 att too, i went there and in about 1-2 days i am 69 att now nearlly 70, and i am 83 combat.

HEY ALL, I ALSO NEED 70 ATT BUT THAT'S NOT A PROBLEM, WAT IS THE PROBLEM IS THAT I NEED 70 DEF TOO BUT SINCE I'M TOO BORED OF TRAININ ON CRABS I NEED BTO KNOW BETTER PLACES TO TRAIN PLEASE REPLY IF U KNOW SOME GOOD MEM TRAININ PLACES.

TY.

Train on yaks, you must complete fremmy trials and start fremmy isles to reach them (correct me if im wrong) they are level 24 with 75 hp and low attack, def, and barely hit.

~donzie guy19

YAKS. THey are the only way to go - crabs are mind numbingly boring and crowded, yaks have a bit better surroundings and are near a bank, great exp and low level, got 70 71 70 there and getting 70 ranged too. and have bought no food or used any food, so they are incredibly economical training.

Edited by Cynical Cynics are Cynical

When training you might want to take Ring of Life.

Slayer's a slower way of training, but you'll reap the rewards later.

You could try the Rock Crabs down at Relleka if you want moderately fast exp.

I think the two best places for members are 1:crabs and 2:yaks (you have to have started fremenik isles to go by them.