intiate sallet

rune pl8body

rune pl8 legs

granite shield

atk=lvl 62

str=lvl65

def=lvl55

hp=60

note:i have completed these fighting quests:the grand tree/dragon slayer/tree gnome village and lost city 57 quest points

best monster defeated:(lvl 175 black demon) in grand tree

Edited by darkzard777

11 answers to this question

Do you have 43+ prayer, and no 50+ range is not a requirement, you don't need high ranging at all :/!

I suggest you buy 100 monks, and monks robes, they are light, and give a good prayer bonus :/!

I will add more tips, after you answer my question :aware:, as they are based upon the answer :)!

~John

Do you have 43+ prayer, and no 50+ range is not a requirement, you don't need high ranging at all :/!

I suggest you buy 100 monks, and monks robes, they are light, and give a good prayer bonus :/!

I will add more tips, after you answer my question :aware:, as they are based upon the answer :)!

~John

WELL I GOT 30 PRAYER BUT I KILLED A LVL 172 DEMON WIV NO PRAYER AND 8 LOBBYS

You need 43 prayer. You will get slaughtered. You should be fine, I used fire bolt of daemon...

your lucky,i recently finished this quest!My tips are:

1:43 prayer is not a requirment,but lol you will be slaughtered if you dont have it!Lvl 143's and 89's will SWARM YOU!

2:Compared to grand tree and tree gnome village,monkey madness is hell.

3:The demon at the end,i dont care if you use mage or range,DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT MELEE HIM!!!

4:Antipoison ftw.Never go to the island without one,even if you get a greegree,just incase.

5:Lobsters or better.

6:Prayer Pots.Bring em.And if you bring 'em,dont forget to use em.

7:When zooknock the mage tells you to bring monkey remains,only bring the ones from karamja.If not,you will have to go trhough hell's dungeon again.

8:Dont let the jail guards hit you.

9:Last but not least,in human form,NEVER GO INTO THE VILLAGE TO TRAVEL.GO AROUND.

Hope this helps!

You didnt mention your agility level at all, a high agil helps in the tunnels - you want to be running pretty much the whole time from start to finish for all sorts of reasons -

less prayer pots needed(for prot melee) = less $

less antipoisons needed

less damage from rocks falling from the roof, less food needed to heal

less risk of death in one of the most hostile quest dungeons ever

So super energy pots are amazingly useful in the tunnels. Keep your total weight light ( boots, spotted/spottier cape ) and wear things with prayer bonuses. Broodoo shield or Sara/Guthix prayer book, Monk robes, holy symbol are all light & stacked with +pray

If you can survive them twice ( once to make monkeyspeak amulet, once to make the greegree ) then the demon at the end is easy, just keep away from him and range/mage him to death. I also found the Prayer Book from The Great Brain Robbery very useful on this quest - it provides nearly free antipoison cures but no time of poison immunity like a pot provides. So its good for 1 off poisonings like the tiny spider in the jail you will come to know and love :aware:

Good luck

The long tunnle is a hard part make shure you have enough pray pots and 43 pray en you will be fine

(there are 122 skeletons 11 max hit and its a multi-combat zone!) en energy pots like Xaene said and you will be fine at all....

Da Vinci

I used fire bolt and owned the demon, wasn't to bad actually.

And you may as well get used to the jail, I went in a record 35 times, (not me counting, but my dwarfy friends) but as a few people said 43 prayer is a must, also take everything you need for geegree and amulet at one time and then you only have to travel to the mage once.