Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paulie

~relentless~ Vs ~elite Order~

Ll terrible flaming clan tbh. Acting like you can take on Df/TT/Vr. Your snipe unit are a bunch of flaming noobs that have no clue what your doing. But grats on the win seeing now EO is dead.

Clan of Rejects vs Elite order.

What are you talking about? Proof of flaming please? And why would you post now when the war was like 3-4 days ago..

and from what I'm seeing the war was pretty clean from what your members replied to the topic.

Omg, you can't have a rank called tit lol. Good job Relentless, better luck next time EO.

HAHA

Your tits got piled. :aware:

Good job.

Edited by Hotgirl 2

Ll terrible flaming clan tbh. Acting like you can take on Df/TT/Vr. Your snipe unit are a bunch of flaming noobs that have no clue what your doing. But grats on the win seeing now EO is dead.

woah woah woah. slow down there big guy..

did we say we could take df? or tt? or vr? no. so stfu. give us pics of us flaming.

Or it just seems you folded under pressure from snipers. this is not flame it is fire!

Wow. Way to be mature there.

You really have a way with words - from what you said, I can DEFINITELY tell that Relentless is a flaming clan of noobs.

Yeah.

I'm so impressed.

In fact, I am so darn impressed that I am going to give you a gold star.

gold_star_dotted_outline.png

There.

A gold star.

Don't you just feel special now?

Edited by Preistess875

typical :aware:

dude i think i got your k0 :aware: