Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Roy

Cockroach Soldier

Erm, I believe that Jagex changed their long distance attack to Ranged instead of Magic. I don't think it splashes when they don't hit you, and it always strikes a 0, no "misses". Also, D'hide isn't very effective and they simply destroy mages that solo them.

~Tis Helk

Added in everything up to this point (hopefully :P).

If anyone can supply a HD image, that would be awesome. Also it needs an approximate amount of Blood Runes it drops.

Added in everything up to this point (hopefully :aware:).

If anyone can supply a HD image, that would be awesome. Also it needs an approximate amount of Blood Runes it drops.

I was just fighting them before I got off-line. If no one else provides HD and you still need tomorrow I will post as my character is in the dungeon.

As for blood runes, I have gotten as few as one miserly rune and as many as 16 while fighting them. I don't remember getting any more than that in all the times I've fought them.

Edit: I just realized I don't see clue scrolls mentioned anywhere. I have received 6 or 7 level 2 clue scrolls off of these guys.

Edited by Sea Rayn

@Sea Rayn: Thanks I've added that in.

I added Clue Scrolls before right at the end :P

Edited by Matt T

Description: The most difficult of all cockroaches but can be killed in group. Uses ranged (although very weak) and melee attacks.

They were nerfed. Both attacks hit 9 max.

From what I heard, it is a range attack... I'm not really sure though. Look at "Kuraudo Sutoraifu"s post.

EDIT:Also, this isn't related to what I just said, but the adamant ore is also noted.

Edited by Matt T
Added in the noted bit -Matt

I've gotten a drop of 51 followed by 50 fire runes at a time ;)

~Vincent

EDIT: I've killed hundreds if not thousands of cockroach soldiers and I have NEVER gotten a rune chainbody or rune 2h drop. Look in my log. All I have gotten is scimitars and sq shields. Either I'm really un-lucky or they don't drop them.

Edited by Veni vidi vici