Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Combo Mambo

Is This Weird?

Ok so the other day i login to runescape, on my main muted account. Its been awhile since i've logged in, because its basically been muted. I went to the Grand Exchange and said, "Free Account". Out of nowhere this noob comes behind me and says, " I want it . Now i was surprised because i was muted, and i thought that there was noway that he saw my text.

Is this weird or what ?

BIG P.S. I Didn't give my account away. No Theres no way I'd give my account away for anything.

Also its been a long time since i've been on active in this Forum

A while back they lifted people's perm mutes/bans and stuff like that.

I'm gonna bet money someone reported you....

Maybe you got unmuted? It's true that JaGeX decreased some black marks off people's accounts. Some people who were permanently banned got permanently muted, people who were permanently muted for unmuted :aware: JaGeX just gave everyone another chance (I think when Summoning came out or so). Or, the guy was just being random.

Yes, I agree with dropstars, you must of said something. Really, something.

You got unmuted.

I love you. :aware:

Edited by Tis Zandeh

Every so often they do unmute people. One of my friends got a perm mute so quit, came back a year later an BANG his accounts not muted anymore. So it does happen, but not often.

Every so often they do unmute people. One of my friends got a perm mute so quit, came back a year later an BANG his accounts not muted anymore. So it does happen, but not often.
They've only ever done a mass-unban/mute once which was around the time summoning was released - they changed the way they gave out blackmarks, meaning some players were unmuted/banned. I doubt they're going to do it again any time soon.

@Combo Mambo: Click [here], log in with the account that was perm muted, and see if it tells you if it's muted or not.

Someone's going to report you for that shizzle, and you're going to get muted again. :aware:

Edited by ski natique