Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Drebin

Skillcape?

Right.

I don't play RS that much anymore, but I've always wanted a skillcape.

Is there any relativly easy + cheap one?

At the moment, I'm seriously considering Firemaking.

According to my calculations (which are probably wrong.)

From lvl 53 - 99, using willows, and buying them at 20gp each, it should cost me approx. 2.9 mill.

I have 2 mill, and I could probably make another mill through some kind of money-making method.

As said, I don't play much, and I'll probably stop soon, but I want to go out all guns blazing :aware:.

So, my question;

99 FM? Should I spend ALL my money on it?

How long should it take, approx?

Well if you would like to have a 99 before you end your playing, go for Firemaking. It is relatively the easiest skill to get a 99 in.

As for the money, don't forget you need an extra 100k to get the skill cape. :aware:

Firemaking would be one of the quicker capes, and with your budget, probably the best. If you want to finish with a skillcape, go for it :aware:

go for it then u will always know your permanent in the highscores of runescape lol

Just rememeber firemaking has an insane amount of clicking. Cooking is more ... maybe about 5m more... but if you found a way to get the cash itd be way easier.

go for it then u will always know your permanent in the highscores of runescape lol

unless 1million people get 99 fm and go above his experance

but seriously, you should buy, cook and sell that way you'll lvl up really fast and you won't drain your funds down too fast

unless 1million people get 99 fm and go above his experance

but seriously, you should buy, cook and sell that way you'll lvl up really fast and you won't drain your funds down too fast

It costs more...

ANYWAY, fm is a pretty easy 99, just a lot of clicking. You can buy willows min price at ge, everyone is selling them

-Pres-

Well if you would like to have a 99 before you end your playing, go for Firemaking. It is relatively the easiest skill to get a 99 in.

As for the money, don't forget you need an extra 100k to get the skill cape. :)

Considering he already has to spend 2.9 million GP (?), I don't really think 100k is gonna be that important :). Good point though :aware:.

Another easy one is Cooking :aware:.

I agree with going for cooking, it would take you only about a month and you don't even really need to pay attention to the screen that much. On the other hand firemaking is much more boring as I have 99, and takes extreme amout of pateince and attention.

And 99 cooking with lobsters may only cost you around 5mil.

Good luck with which ever skill you choose. I wish you the best of luck.

--Jbl 619

I agree with going for cooking, it would take you only about a month and you don't even really need to pay attention to the screen that much. On the other hand firemaking is much more boring as I have 99, and takes extreme amout of pateince and attention.

And 99 cooking with lobsters may only cost you around 5mil.

Good luck with which ever skill you choose. I wish you the best of luck.

--Jbl 619

Well, I don't think it would cost THAT much. :aware: He could buy a small amount, cook them, sell them, buy more with the money he earned.

It would cost him 27m+ just to buy the raw lobsters. If he sold the cooked ones, he would 7m. Cooking is expensive, but easy.

Firemaking is cheaper, but really has no use and is slower than cooking, but it is your choice in the end.

If you wanna get a 99 skill I would go for a quest cape (you must do every quest) or (the easiest cape) cooking and a cape with a cool emote and that is pretty easy to get money and time wise, i would go for hunter or thieving.

But getting a 99 skill takes a long time man.

Oh and when you get a 99 skill all you have to do is go find the NPC master of whatever skill you just got 99 at and ask him for a cape and it will only be 100k :aware:

hope you get a cape soon.

~sabre~ :aware: