Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lumberjagk

99 Prayer At Lvl 15?

lol you could have 99 prayer and be lvl 15? lol wear your skill cape and every1 would just stare... sry felt like posting as i just saw that :aware:

.......... that person has way to much time on there hands

Someone on RSC did it months ago as a goal which was considered impossible. I really don't see why it's such a big deal.

I don't know people just think it's so cool to have a prayer cape, lol I have one, no big deal.

But it would be pretty cool to see a level 15 with on, different from the regular 126 with it, but yes way too much time on there hands..

--Jbl 619

Not a big deal, go to RSOF, find an open house and use bones on an altar, isn't any harder at level 3 than at level 115

That's interesting i never thought that was possible because prayer raises combat too.

thats why his combat is level 15 not 3 i think u must have read it wrong :aware:

and prayer only raises the level very slowly 40 prayer is only level 7 i know someone who is trying to accomplish 99 prayer with lowest level

That's interesting i never thought that was possible because prayer raises combat too.

It does raise combat, but by less than the normal combat skills. 1 combat level from prayer for every 8 prayer levels.

Not a big deal, go to RSOF, find an open house and use bones on an altar, isn't any harder at level 3 than at level 115

Apart from the lack of teleporting or access to the easiest way to make money (now merchanting is gone)

Thats awesome, but dont they have better things to do? Like said before, they have to much time on there hands. And why dont they train something else, not prayer. Prayer is helpful, but there are more important stats. (In my opinion.) By the way Khorne, do you know the persons username? I want to pm him/her.

I think I know someone who has 15 combat and 99 prayer, you can look him up. Luna Air is his name. For myself, I wouldn't just make a pure and get 99 prayer, I don't see the point of it. :aware:

99 summoning at lv 15 is more impossible lol

Only achievable if charms become buyable

Heard some who have done it

Lol..? You can't get 99 Summoning at level 15 (abouts), because you have to kill teh monsters!

I think that person you heard it from is lying :aware:

*cough* NO LIFE *cough*

It's very rare to see, but anyone can do it if they are up for it. :aware:

There are numerous training methods for a level 15 to get 99 prayer.

i myself am "going" for 99 Prayer at 15 (now 52 at 9) , but yeah i agree, it has no use

it's just a lot of fun :aware: (and gets rid of my urge to go train combat levels, and continue skilling)

Edited by Peanuts

Apart from the lack of teleporting or access to the easiest way to make money (now merchanting is gone)

I believe it was 15 combat, not 15 total...

I've seen one before while hunting, not that amazing.

I've seen one before while hunting, not that amazing.