Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
turkeyboyag

Revents

I actually think revenants are too good - you can reason with PKers and they can see whether you're worth killing or not, but revenants just kill anyone. Also, some places were never visited by PKers because the people there were skilling and not carrying valuable items, but the revs visit anywhere.

For that reason I think revs should be improved, not removed - wildy would be too safe without them, but it is too harsh a penalty if you meet one. For example, they could be made less likely to attack people wearing less valuable armour, and they could be made to visit places that PKers wouldn't visit very rarely.

I think revenants should be removed, because pkers could not attack you when you are in a non multcombat zone when you are already fighting

also not every pker could freeze you or weaken you so i think that revenants should be removed cause they are ruining the wild

I think revenants should be removed, because pkers could not attack you when you are in a non multcombat zone when you are already fighting

also not every pker could freeze you or weaken you so i think that revenants should be removed cause they are ruining the wild

What would you want to replace them? (Apart from bringing pking back)

I think they're fine at the moment, but I hope improving revenants is something Jagex will look into, in the near future.

I personally find these critters annoying.

They should remove freezing and teleblocking in f2p, because f2p didn't have them in the first place :)

But, I guess the wildy has to bit a tad dangerous.

Also, imagine they brought the old wildy back, but with revs :)

Double the fun? :aware:

-Ming :aware:

They should remove freezing and teleblocking in f2p, because f2p didn't have them in the first place :)

Also, imagine they brought the old wildy back, but with revs :)

Double the fun? :aware:

That would be hellish. Pkers would try to be killing skillers/each other, yet at the same time manage to survive being attacked by revenants. It would be damn fun, but you'd have to go in there fully equipped, otherwise you'd get slaughtered.

Edited by Numby

they are too strong, but better then pkers just killing you for fun...

things like lowering their max hit, stats (teleblocking, poison) not all in one hit, and if they dont always attack you, its fine...

No, becuase they represent the strongest pkers back from the old wildy

yes and scince when do all pkers have 80+ range mage and hit 25+ constantly

and i suggest on rs forums that they were all in one wildy section coz its annoying when killing green dragons and a rev night comes and pwns me

Edited by Vitilizer

I think some of them could stand to have their range of attack reduced, I've been hit 20's by revs almost 3 minimaps away. Other than that, if you get some Renevant survival skills you'll be fine. Just come to the wildy with anti-rev supplies (food, binding runes, energy pots, prayer).

R-E-V-E-N-A-N-T-S

Will anyone get it right? :aware:

It's not about what we think, revenants will never be removed, at least not to bring the old wilderness back.

~ Macki

They should be removed because they're annoying, but RuneScape needs something that makes mining rune ore hard so yeah...

i go in the wildy with nothin except a full invetory of swordies (since i can fish them) and look for revs and see if i can get away lol

Personally, I don't mind Reverants. I don't ever go in the wildy and when I do, They leave me alone. :aware:

i remeber that okay Revs one is almost always at nats area but at my levle a 25 at me is like impossible form a 86 or 87 88 but rev doesn it almost ways and anceints common pker but rev almost always do and tele block most people my level can't do that

No, becuase they represent the strongest pkers back from the old wildy

yes and scince when do all pkers have 80+ range mage and hit 25+ constantly

and i suggest on rs forums that they were all in one wildy section coz its annoying when killing green dragons and a rev night comes and pwns me

He did say STRONGEST pkers, not ALL pkers.

R-E-V-E-N-A-N-T-S

Will anyone get it right? :aware:

It's not about what we think, revenants will never be removed, at least not to bring the old wilderness back.

~ Macki

Read before you post.

Also, imagine they brought the old wildy back, but with revs :/

Double the fun? :)

revenants.

Edited by Numby

R-E-V-E-N-A-N-T-S

Will anyone get it right?

~ Macki

Read before you post.

Zing!!! Too true. I do not think that they should be removed, but i definately agree with taking off the freezing thing in freeplay as thats an unfair disadvantage. I also think that they should be made lower leveled, say 80-90 and have less attack.

The revanants are extremely annoying when one is exploring the wildy or visiting clan wars (there is no bank in clan wars so you have to come with the stuff you wanted to use equipped). Also in F2P I can't remember pkers being able to teleblock or freeze or hit 15's as a lvl 35 or be able to attack from several mini-maps away. I'd say they should stay but they need a lot of tweaking e.g. take away freeze and teleblock away in F2P, attack you depending on the item value you're carrying, reduce range to half a mini-map (so you can see them when they attack you), reduce the max-hit to realistic str, mage, range pures. They could make the revenants fight in clans because that's what pker's used to do.

OMG! I so hate these things! There I was, minding my own business, picking whiteberries for herblore, carefully avoiding the red dragon (pfft, I knew I could take him), when out of the wilderness, I get hit with some sort of missile that looked like a big, wobbly, lump of white jelly! Whack! I was hit for 15 points. :aware: Whack! Whack! Whack! and I was running for my life!

Next thing you know, I'm dead. Gone are all my newly made potions, gone is my Dragon Mace, gone are my *sob* sexy little *sob* red Dragon Boots. *waaaaaaahhh!* :P

A kind soul sent me a message saying they'd mind my pile of bones and possessions for me if I ran back. So, I grabbed some energy potions, and some food, and let out for the wildy again. Just as my heart lept with joy at seeing my pile of goodies still lying there, waiting for me to pick up, a big, wobbly, lump of jelly hits me again! And again! And again! Dead AGAIN!! My saviour met the same fate while trying to save both my pathetic piles of bones.

Where is the fairness in that???!!

Death to the vile revenants, I say. :)

Now that I've got that out of my system - can anyone tell me what prayer protects the best agains them? If any? I have more whiteberries to collect. :)

They are dumb NPCs, but they have good power otherwise.

Actually before they took out pking a month or two before, they made it so pkers can interupt a person in combat with an npc in non multiway combat zones

i dont think revs should be removed, when i go into the wildy i dont get attacked by every revenant i see, but i have been attacked by some, i think i was lucky not to die. so i think that the revenants are fine how they are, althought there will probably be improvements that can be done to make them better.

We don't even have 'Revents' in the Wilderness, never mind anywhere.

Fail.