Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ford Prefect

Ok, Seriously. Some People Are Just Sick.

ummm. ITS A JOKE! A bad joke that no one in there right mind would laugh at, but a joke!

and i am so sick of the peeps that say:

"LIEK W3 CHRISTIANS ARE PICKED ON!!!111!!!!shift1!!!!!... oh but by the way christianity is right and only christianity, NO OTHERS!!! Everything else opposing it is Liek wrong and Hereetical"

Hypocrite much?

Yes i am an atheist, and proud of. but i have never, NEVER brought it up without someone talking about religon first, and only then to express what i believe in. NOT to convert others. No offence, but if Chrisitians just SHUT UP about their damn religon then there would be a lot less conflict on the forums. Do you see the words: BIG BANG THEORY in my sig??? and thats not because I have NO beliefs, but because I prefer to keep them to myself. Wasnt it god that said Do Unto Others... and so on???

Please, let others make their own mind up, not try to change it, however subtly???

ON TOPIC: Its just a bad joke. not funny, but not going to make ppl go "NOOOO! *slits wrists* im so sad! *dies*!" is it?

Stop overreacting.

Like a lot of people here it didn't really effect me :aware:. But still I've seen worse.

I didn't really find it offensive or funny at all...

Sounds like a lot of people don't really like or respect Jesus that much...or are maybe even jealous...

I don't really see how people find it offensive when we practically know thats not what Jesus was like...or what he is suppose to symbolize...

Its like getting mad when someone says "The Earth is flat and anything that says otherwise is a load of :aware: !"

Now THAT is something to laugh at because its completely false and not something to get angry over...so I guess the picture and links could be a little funny because they are completely absurd...

So...just relax and don't let things that are not true get to you so easily...

Edited by Newguyoo0

are u taking this stuff serious ? It maked me laugh

There is a point where a joke can get to far...

I agree it was pretty offensive in some ways, but come on guys, do we really need to go all stupid on this and start going crazy on one thing? Sure, it's a little over the top with offensive, but it was just joke. If you guys can't take a joke then I don't know how you are going to be able to function in the real world when you actually here about real discrimination, racism, etc.

MY OPINION:

I didn't really care. It was a joke and I knew that. I saw no point in the picture and I figured whoever decided to make that picture, made it for shock value (like Daniel said) and doesn't like seeing where the funny joke line gets to far. But even though the person made this picture I really didn't care.

There was a small theory that because Jesus was supposed to "re-unite the Jews", that Hitler was the prophet that did so, therefore was the modern day Jesus. I don't believe that, or think that anything of Hitler was relevant to Christianity, but I believe that this theory is the reason why these pictures started popping up. Although it's a gruesome and disturbing topic, it is an interesting idea.

Okay this is just wrong I understand, but the sign posted is actually the Buddhist sign!

The nazi symbol is on an angle, whilst the Buddhists symbol is straight.

But, lots of people mistaken it.

Hitler chose to use the Buddhist symbol because it represented power, go to any Buddhist temple and you will see it there.

So try to to mistaken it :)

-Ming :aware:

I really doubt Hitler was trying to revert to Buddhist beliefs. :aware:

But there will always be people like that. Ignore them for the idiotic things they try to pull.

Amazing how everyone missed the fact that the first link is terribly sarcastic and just whines about being picked on.

That makes it better...?
Tell that to the Red Swastika Association.

Anyone know their web hoster? I want to contact them and get any info I can about where then are, then I'm gonna go beat them to a pulp.
I'm very sure that "turn the other cheek" wasn't intended as turning others' cheeks with punches and baseball bats. Or perhaps I'm mistaken. :aware:

The first is comedic, the second one isn't - and it's patentedly stupid. But it's FAR more stupid to assume that everyone that happens to share a faith, or lack thereof, thinks exactly the same and belong in the same group. If you do think that, don't whine if people compare you to fundamentalists, because, via your own reasoning, you are.

There are pictures of him greeting Popes, and popes cheering him. (I could show you if you want).
Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama and the spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism, visited Pope John Paul II eight times, more than any other single dignitary. (quoted from Wikipedia) I highly doubt that Tenzin Gyatso is Christian, so greeting Popes isn't exactly a way to tell if someone is Christian or not. Not to mention that, if he really was Christian, there would have been no reason at all for him to employ a definite Christian such as Franz Von Papen to attract Christian votes in elections.

He "sang" in Church and attended church. I could show you the clips if you like.

He "sang" in Church and attended church. I could show you the clips if you like.
I don't have any reason to not believe you on that - but then why was he so hell-bent on evicting all religious organizations (including most Christian churches) from Germany then? It doesn't make sense. :aware: Of course, not that most of his party's actions make sense nowadays...but that's a whole other topic.

This is from the first link:

-Both Jesus and Hitler enjoy pineapple on their pizza.

-Both Jesus and Hitler sported the same ******* moustache.

-Both Jesus and Hitler were picked on in high school and allegedly got no play.

-Both Jesus and Hitler are hypocritical closet homosexuals. Both expressed extreme hatred towards gays, yet have both been caught on tape giving Batman a b******.

-Both Jesus and Hitler are fans of the Canadian "sport" curling.

This is a dumb rumor, waste of space, even more than MRirian's videos.

Well, it is true to Jesus liked Pineapple pizza. Mark 17:22. Look it up.

Hitler wasn't even Christian.... he was raised Catholic but rejected it.

He was a positive christian.

I thought that was pretty funny.

Though it's a consensus view that my sense of humour is beyond sick.

Which is why it has been mostly supressed when I'm in this forum, and I will continue to keep it that way.

Heh, don't tell me. I'm constricted to PG-13 innuendos and family-friendly humour, while somewhere inside me a champion of bleak, black humour is begging to come out. :aware:

I feel your pain. :aware:

Attending church and calling him a Christian is like putting him in a garage and calling him a car...

Anyone know their web hoster? I want to contact them and get any info I can about where then are, then I'm gonna go beat them to a pulp.
I'm very sure that "turn the other cheek" wasn't intended as turning others' cheeks with punches and baseball bats. Or perhaps I'm mistaken. :aware:

The first is comedic, the second one isn't - and it's patentedly stupid. But it's FAR more stupid to assume that everyone that happens to share a faith, or lack thereof, thinks exactly the same and belong in the same group. If you do think that, don't whine if people compare you to fundamentalists, because, via your own reasoning, you are.

Where did I even come close to saying that? :)

you know

everyone getting offended by this that is a christian

would realize how stupid it is and not take it so serious

idk why your so offended i thought it was just stupid

Hm...

You must have missed the picture and the links...

ummm. ITS A JOKE! A bad joke that no one in there right mind would laugh at, but a joke!

"LIEK W3 CHRISTIANS ARE PICKED ON!!!111!!!!shift1!!!!!... oh but by the way christianity is right and only christianity, NO OTHERS!!! Everything else opposing it is Liek wrong and Hereetical"

Have you even seen a Christian ever say that?

Hypocrite much?

but if Chrisitians just SHUT UP about their damn religon then there would be a lot less conflict on the forums. Do you see the words: BIG BANG THEORY in my sig??? and thats not because I have NO beliefs, but because I prefer to keep them to myself.

So, you think that all Christians never stop talking about their religion? Where did you get that from? Honestly...

ON TOPIC: Its just a bad joke. not funny, but not going to make ppl go "NOOOO! *slits wrists* im so sad! *dies*!" is it?

Stop overreacting.

So if you saw a thing that you worship, butchered and gored and shoved and pulled into the shape of a swastika? That would be disturbing to see if it was anyone or any human body, but that? :aware:

Edited by Dragons777dr

Where did I even come close to saying that? :)

you know

everyone getting offended by this that is a christian

would realize how stupid it is and not take it so serious

idk why your so offended i thought it was just stupid

Hm...

You must have missed the picture and the links...

Have you even seen a Christian ever say that?

Hypocrite much?

but if Chrisitians just SHUT UP about their damn religon then there would be a lot less conflict on the forums. Do you see the words: BIG BANG THEORY in my sig??? and thats not because I have NO beliefs, but because I prefer to keep them to myself.

So, you think that all Christians never stop talking about their religion? Where did you get that from? Honestly...

Stop overreacting.

So if you saw a thing that you worship, butchered and gored and shoved and pulled into the shape of a swastika? That would be disturbing to see if it was anyone or any human body, but that? :aware:

hmm.. you must of missed the part i saw this before you did...

Some people are just beyond retarded. Look up "chem trails" on google and you might see what I mean.

Frankly, to me, those pictures are not offensive. To me, that is nothing but a cross that has been distorted....

Any how, aren't both the same in a way? Hitler mass-murdered those that weren't Christian. Jesus was a Zombie, same difference :aware:!

~John

Frankly, to me, those pictures are not offensive. To me, that is nothing but a cross that has been distorted....

I wonder why? :aware:

Any how, aren't both the same in a way? Hitler mass-murdered those that weren't Christian. Jesus was a Zombie, same difference :aware:!

~John

And you're a nub.