Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cavy Romance

Why Is A Piece Of The Western Falador Wall Collapsed?

Did it collapse of the earthquakes caused by the God Wars? :)

Was it an massively Blue Dragon attack from Taverley Dungeon? :aware:

A destructive spell from the Dark Wizards Tower? :)

Maybe Elvarg? :/

If anyone knows it or knows other things of how it could happen, please post them! :aware:

I think i might know the creation of the wilderness.

it was once a peacefull place. But if u look around u can find ritual markings. I guess that dark wizards summoned the demons that walk around in the wildy, and they turned it into a place of destruction :aware:

Well, it's not collapsed by the god wars, since Falador has been founded somewhere in the 4th age (god wars where in the 3th age).

Pherhaps it is collapsed because a goblin attack? Or the repairer is on a very long vacantion? :aware:

Its what happened when Andrew Gower was like,

LOL I MADE A HOLE.

Edited by KanadianBomb

i think it is because there was a black knight in falador, he got thrown on the spot we are talking about

I think it's just because Andrew Gower set it there to mock F2P'ers so that they cannot pass the wall. :aware:

It's accually an agility shortcut to get from fally to tav a bit faster.

he already knew that hes a member he was just saying be imaginative and tell how u think it got there

I threw 100000000 red chinchompas at it, im suprised the whole wall dnt come down :aware:

Some idiot was too lazy to go around to get to the taverly mine so he broke the wall?

the hole in the wall has been there alot longer than agility shortcuts have been around

the black knight thing seems to make sense, i always just thought it was meant to be a tease for free players lol

The Duke of Falador hired bad contractors to do the walls around fally.

It's because the guards were having a joke around after too many Asagarnian ales at the Rising Sun...

3 of them walked up to the wall and 1 of them thought it would be funny to play Jenga with the city wall, as it had just been built and the mortar holding the bricks in place hadn't set. So they took bricks from the bottom, carried them up a ladder and put them on the top. However, after a while, the wall became very fragile and one guard staggered into it and the whole thing collapsed in a heap of bricks.

I think i might know the creation of the wilderness.

it was once a peacefull place. But if u look around u can find ritual markings. I guess that dark wizards summoned the demons that walk around in the wildy, and they turned it into a place of destruction :aware:

You have just seriously spoilt the plotline for the next epic quest :aware:

I got angry cause I lost my precious Bronze Longsword and punched a hole through the wall. My bad guys.

Andrew Gower learned how to make models more detailed and destructed parts of RS just for the fun of it :aware:

I think it was a demonstration of the awesome and terrible power of the rare Dragon Pickaxe by someone who just picked up a shiny new mining skillcape from the guild.

"Bwhahah, tremble Falador, for now I am unstoppable!!"

I think they raw out of materials, maybe they decided that would be the best place to have a hole since "nothing" could attack them that side... :aware:

The Hairdresser wouldn't give me a haircut for under $1000.

I was angry and saw the wall, so I went all ninja on it.

Edited by Characteristics