Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Blueroc

Closed: Hunting Big Chompies

Question

I have been searching everywhere and I have been unable so far to find the quest or mini-game I need to do in order to hunt the bigger chompies. I have already hunted 125 of the normal ones, but I am getting a little tired of them, and would like to try something different in order to get to 170. I have heard from a friend that you need to make a toad balloon by getting the bellows full of swamp gas and putting it on the toads twice instead of just once, but I am unable to do so because I get the following message: "I don't know what that will do to the toad" or something like it. This leads me to believe that I must complete another quest in order to hunt the bigger ones. I would love to get an answer to this, as I am getting very frustrated attempting to figure this out. Thank you,

Edited by Blueroc

4 answers to this question

I cant read the text, but it seems like you need to know where you start the quest?

I have already done the quest to hunt normal chompies, but I do not know what I need to do to hunt the larger ones. I don't know if I need to do another quest or not.

I'm guessing you're referring to Jubbly Birds. They are larger than Chompy Birds. To hunt Jubbly birds you have to do the Ogre Skrach Uglogwee part of Recipe for Disaster.

Oh, yes. Thank you so very much - I have been looking for this forever. Thank you so much for your help! :aware: