Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Griffin140

Ft V Fr - Fullout

Forgotten Templars VS Final Resistance

Well now that spring break is over, it's time to get back to work and back to my daily mini wars. I started off by looking for a matched opt, then FR asked us for a fullout. I couldn't say no to that. Rules: Half hour prep full out, melee + binding + cursing/weakening + middle boundaries + FR attacks, no infinit run.

This was probably the closest fullout we've had in awhile. We pulled 31 people, they pulled 25. We had 1 guy lagg before they attacked and it was a 30v25. During the course of the war we had 4 DC's, they had 2. So it was more like a 26v23. We had a very rocky start but managed to come back before it was to late.

We potted up and waited for them to charge, we had 31 people but 1 lagged out. They charged and got an instant k0 and we attacked justincar6 and 2 more of us got k0'd in arow. Then we had 2 people DC around the time we downed justin and they downed their target. So the fight turned into a 30v25 to a 25v24, our organization fell apart after our target tanked us acrossed the map and we managed to lose him. We had to stop and get organized in the middle. And got our pile together. The fight turned into a 22v23 in their favor. 2 of them lagg out and it became a 22v21. After a bit the fight became an 18v18 then we had a people lagg out as we killed our target. The fight was going back and forth, us up by 1, them up by 1. Until it became a 10v10.

Us being extremely good at smaller fights got our shizzle together and worked to bring back the fight. The fight became a 9v7 then ceeman had to go and they downed their guy and it turned into a 7v7. The fight continued back and forth like before. The fight turned to their favor when it was a 3v4. I died and we killed 2 of them and it became a 2v2. Our 114 and 113 vs their 125 and another 125. It seemed bad but one of them was low food. It turned into a 2v1, but nightwolf died shortly after and it became a 1v1 with Krazie (level 113) at 11 food vs Marc (level 125) at 8 food. Krazie went on a 9 hit combo streak and killed marc with krazie having 8 food left.

Starting:

ftvfr1pe6.png

FT:30

Average: 115-116 ish

FR: 25

Average: 121-122 ish

Pics:

fr3-1.png

fr6-1.png

fr5-1.png

fr10.png

Ending:

ftvfr2cv0.png

ftvfr3bm6.png

We were screaming in vent like nothing before.

Wow. lvl113 vs lvl124 and we win. Ily Krazie :aware: Nice combos...honestly.

Gf FR. Our last short prep full out with you we won with 26 ending (33 vs 23 starting), this one was mighty close. Scared me.

Edited by Destiny

wow nice win FT, we just warred insomnia defending our mini warring rank, and won by 1 person..

Who in FT has finger nails left?

nice job.

I don't think you won this battle. FR were the clear victors of this. If this had been a matched options, i could only imagine to think how much you would've lost by. Seriously, this is nothing to be very proud of. FR got you down to 1 person, when you had them outnumbered. I wonder what the outcome would've been if FR had 30 people and you had 25 people, i would only think you would make them lose 2 people at least, possibly if you piled one of their lower levels.

I'm glad to see that FR is keeping strong and doing great in Wars. I personally believe this was your war victor FR, keep up the great work. FT, i'd be ashamed to post this, to show how they got you down to one person. And they by far do not have a 121 combat average, not at that fight anyway. You can't base their combat average at that war on their actual combat average of the actual memberlist on runehead. Good day to you sir.

I don't think you won this battle. FR were the clear victors of this. If this had been a matched options, i could only imagine to think how much you would've lost by. Seriously, this is nothing to be very proud of. FR got you down to 1 person, when you had them outnumbered. I wonder what the outcome would've been if FR had 30 people and you had 25 people, i would only think you would make them lose 2 people at least, possibly if you piled one of their lower levels.

I'm glad to see that FR is keeping strong and doing great in Wars. I personally believe this was your war victor FR, keep up the great work. FT, i'd be ashamed to post this, to show how they got you down to one person. And they by far do not have a 121 combat average, not at that fight anyway. You can't base their combat average at that war on their actual combat average of the actual memberlist on runehead. Good day to you sir.

Lol. Why are you referring to FR as "them" when you are one of their members?

Their combat average was close to 120-ish in that war.

You want to see a matched opts of us vs FR? K.

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/inde...howtopic=207739

We had lost one matched opts vs them.

You want to see another full out of us vs FR? K.

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/inde...howtopic=209410

And if you would read Griffin's first sentence, he noted that we were the ones who wanted a matched opts, FR wanted a full out.

Either way, we have a 3-1 win ratio vs you guys. You did perform well, but we still won. And why should we not post it? A win is a win, and nobody agreed to not posting. This war was close because you guys KO'd 3 of us at the start, and then we had around 5 dc, otherwise it would have ended in the same way as our last full out did.

Edited by Destiny

GF FR and The Sarek stop getting all pissy cause you lost. The rest of your members were yelling and laughing etc in our irc and it was fun to watch Krazie and the 124 dm( Nice job btw Krazie :aware:)

Was fun

No one cares what you think. It was a full out war, not a matched opts. Our strength is we can pull more numbers and FR can pull more levels. We won the full out war, true if it was matched opts, they probably would've won that one, but it isn't our fault they didn't match our opts.

We posted what happened. You said what you thought. Two different matters.

Edited by finished

It's really weird how you are referring to FR as a clan that isnt yours...when it is, lol.

Anyways, their levels were around the 120 combat average. This is one pic of their starting opts:

fr1-1.png

But yeah, it was alot of fun. If it was matched opts, you dont know what the outcome would have been. We would not have brought the members that had to go soon or that got KO'd, obviously. And in the end of the war it was sort of like a matched opts (10 vs 10). We had one dc in the end as well, and were terribly outlvled so we would have had a good chance of winning a matched opts war.

GF though, FR. The most exciting one I've been in so far :aware:

We were screaming in vent like nothing before.

OMG THAT WAS SOOOOOOO ANNOYING..................... noobs :P

GJ FT :s

Lol! :)

think my mic broke from screaming cant get it to work :aware: Gj tho! gf fr

Rofl, i was shouting so loud. I could hear my echo from like everyone

Yeah, you and Shin...it was over the top :)