Sal's RuneScape Forum
Trey

Trey's F2P Old School Iron Man Log

Holy 64 mining thats insane you crazy egg! Keep it up & gl with 99 mining #2 :ice:

Holy 64 mining thats insane you crazy egg! Keep it up & gl with 99 mining #2 :ice:

Thanks, Luke. Now open your log!

So in my last post I mentioned that I may try to get to rank 500, and I did. I powermined for the first time in 07scape and got about 30K XP to help me get to rank 500. I also got 65 mining during that time. After that I went and smelted my ores into steel bars. I have literally had about 1k or less GP since I bought my rune pickaxe, so I made some steel knives and sold 1k of them. I bought myself a better hatchet for woodcutting and some bait for fishing so now I plan to take a break from mining and raise those two skills and their complimenting skills a bit. :)

Edit: Also, new epic artwork from Alvin Risk on his new single Skyclad.

HUdRi9R.png

KI9UnQO.png

Kkk3cuq.png

Edited by Trey

All these rune things! Congrats on that great mining rank too!

I never had the ability to mine more than about 100 ores before getting supremely bored, so I commend you for that!

Congrats on 65 Mining and 45 Smithing, nearly adamant! That's gotta be some pretty decent money once you can smith with it :) hope you enjoy your skilling 'break' :P

I powermined for the first time in 07scape

Pretty crazy to think that you never powermined until level 65. That takes patience!

Congrats on the mining and impressive ranking!

Congrats on 65 Mining and 45 Smithing, nearly adamant! That's gotta be some pretty decent money once you can smith with it :) hope you enjoy your skilling 'break' :P

Maybe, but it is so far away. :P

I got quite a bit of levels since my last update. My total level jumped up over 100 levels! I think I am going to continue woodcutting to train that along with fletching and fire making, and then go back to fishing/cooking for a bit. I managed to get myself a rune axe for a mere 35k to help along the way! I am having a lot of fun on my skilling 'break' as Goggie said. :D

bfUkw5E.png

brZuNvn.png

m4zm6or.png

GbgKbNk.png

7AJEtuX.png

I was realllllyyyy confused reading through your log at first, until I realized that it was an old log you brought back. :P Didn't you used to have 99 Mining, or am I just bad?

Either way, awesome Mining already, I wish I had the patience for it, and congrats on the other levels too! :ice:

What is this?!?! I have mems still i'm definitely gonna check this out they reintroduced old rs??

Well it seems you already know by know because I see you on, but yes!

I was realllllyyyy confused reading through your log at first, until I realized that it was an old log you brought back. :P Didn't you used to have 99 Mining, or am I just bad?

Either way, awesome Mining already, I wish I had the patience for it, and congrats on the other levels too! :ice:

I was active through about January of this year on EOC scape but I kind of stopped playing. This is the same log that was open when yours was a long time ago. :) Sorry for the confusion. Welcome back, though!

It has been a while since I last posted so I got quite a bit done. I am still far behind a lot of players on Sal's. :P

I did a few quests to help start my character out, but then I got kind of tired of walking/running everywhere so I made the runes for 40 magic from scratch. I am now working on The Holy Grail so I can finally boost my defence up a bit. After that quest I will continue doing other quests to raise my stats and I would really like to start training slayer soon.

WFLZRdz.png

Congrats on the level. ^_^ And the questing, I'm hoping to get some questing done this week and get into Slayer as well. I've had enough of skilling lol

~Pies

:electrocute:

:toothbrush:

Congrats on the level. ^_^ And the questing, I'm hoping to get some questing done this week and get into Slayer as well. I've had enough of skilling lol

~Pies

Try questing to get higher melee stats. I just finished Fight Arena, Tree Gnome Village, and The Grand tree quests and it got me from 33-45 attack. I highly sugges that route. They took less than two hours and I wasn't too concentrated.

Very impressive mining, Trey ;)!

Grats on 40 magic, great scaper is back :D very nice.

-Sharky

Thanks a lot! Welcome back!

It has been quite a long time since my last update and I think I've gained nearly 200 levels. I've done quite a few quests since my last update. I have been wanting to do RFD and a few other quests to get me prepared for slayer and I just finished them a few moments ago. Sadly I only reached the steel set of RFD gloves for now, but upgrading is definitely a goal for the future.

Below is an image of my current slayer gear and 45 attack that I got from questing. I will probably be slaying for a while, so definitely expect some levels!

adMUiJ5.png

CwOezV9.png

Doing a really good job, I like your skills : very balanced.

Good luck with slaying, trey!

Don't see you online very often, do you still have me added?

If not, re-add me haha :P

-sharkie

Doing a really good job, I like your skills : very balanced.

Good luck with slaying, trey!

Don't see you online very often, do you still have me added?

If not, re-add me haha :P

-sharkie

I added you again. :)

I've been having a great time slaying lately! I managed to get all of my melee stats above 40 so I then decided to do dragon slayer so I could upgrade to full rune which I did. Upon completion of Dragon Slayer I managed to get my strength and defence from 40 to 44 and also the 800 milestone! Now I can slay in style. :camel:

cY4V5Qs.png

4eyPO59.png

Thanks guys!

I have just been slaying lately. I really need to get Monkey Madness done and get better gloves but I haven't been able to play too much. So pretty much if I am online I just want to slay. Anyways, I was able to achieve 50 attack and 50 strength. I think I am going to get 50 defence as soon as possible then go straight from 50->58 attack, do MM, and get 60 for the dragon scimitar!

z9kyz1T.png

Congrats on 38 slayer trey, you're still on the grind with this game aha

Congrats on 38 slayer trey, you're still on the grind with this game aha

Off and on lol

Gratz on 38 slayer nucka

Thanks dawg!!

Well I kind of quit 07scape because I died in the wild slaying Earth Warriors so now I just get on to merch again. And that is how this happened. It turns out I sold them at just the right time. Woo!

7UiVTfV.png