Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
omegashin

Account Locked :(

Question

I am not sure why but they suspect it has been stolen, even though my Pass hasnt changed, so it was blocked and I have appealed and its been 3 days and I am really REALLy getting worried about my 110 >.> I am still a member and dont know if I should cancel the subscription. I have a COUPLE of questions if anyone with real expereince could answer:

1)When an account is locked not banned, does it mean it will eventually be unlocked after "the review period is over" and no one else has came to claim it besides the real owner?

2)Does having membership help fasten the Pending Tracker ID process? I have heard couple of rumours?

3)Does ANYONE have any idea why HOW could this happen IF NO one has even tried to get in my account???

I do have DSL and the cable sometimes gets turned off when we take off the plug, and I have heard that CAUSES your Internept IP ADDRESS to change?? Could this be reason why they are suspicious?

And I sometimes use the computer in my office???

4 answers to this question

1)It means if they think your guilty the account stays locked.

2)Yes jagex take priority over Members than Freeplay

3)You probably got hacked. If you don't know about it...is was probably phishing or keylogging.

If the IP is changing they may expect something.

When appealing state all the possible IP addresses it changed to. :aware:

1)It means if they think your guilty the account stays locked.

2)Yes jagex take priority over Members than Freeplay

3)You probably got hacked. If you don't know about it...is was probably phishing or keylogging.

If the IP is changing they may expect something.

When appealing state all the possible IP addresses it changed to. :aware:

But how could I get hacked in NO 3, if NO one ever accessed my account even if keylogged???Beacuse in the login page it always said You have logged in from this and this......and I always had a specific name on it................

More answers please.

1) Nope, someone has to successfully appeal the lock for your account to be unlocked.

2) Yep, because members get support faster, and because members have more information (credit card numbers etc.) that they can provide.

3) Possibly someone tried to change your password using recovery questions, but got them wrong, so they locked your account. Or if there has been multiple incorrect login attempts to get into your account. Jagex usually locks an account because they think someone is trying to get into your account, not because someone is in your account.

If you've provided all the information they need, your account will be unlocked soon after the 3 days waiting time.

Good luck with getting your account back :aware:.

Guest David w

What if do to a pre crash and you have some memory loss problems what happens if u cant remember ur recoverys is there anyways to unlock my locked account been over a week