Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Razorlike

Summoning Help - Complete

I normally use my house teleport to get to taverly, using a earth staff, air and laws for teleports to my house, then to camelot.

Just thought you would like to add that. :aware:

I updated the Rush to 99 and started on "I just want to train" in Word :P.

I'm going to have to find a method of putting all of the POH methods neatly in the guide.

EDIT:

Grr, I'm having trouble finding cheaper ways. The only cheaper ways are with secondaries that are very hard to get. :aware:.

EDIT2:

Might had a breakthrough :).

~Razorlike

Edited by Razorlike

You can pick up your cape at Pikkupstix for 90k

Should be 99k.

In the last hour, I've updated the topic atleast 20 times

:aware:.

Wait atleast half an hour please before making correction :).

~Razorlike

Edited by Razorlike

At 64 make Stranger Plants not leeches. Pack Yaks and Spirit Dagannoths are good to make with Crimson charms too. Add the total amount of charms you use from 4-99 at the end of each method too. :aware:

At 64 make Stranger Plants not leeches. Pack Yaks and Spirit Dagannoths are good to make with Crimson charms too. Add the total amount of charms you use from 4-99 at the end of each method too. :aware:

Ill add in the Stranger plants and Pak Yak's. I don't really think daggonath hides are that easy to come by?

--EDIT--

Updated Rush to 99 with the methods Tis Meh told :).

--EDIT--

Finished "I just want to train" section. Now to work on the Beggars way (probably tomorrow).

~Razorlike

Edited by Razorlike

You still haven't mentioned the route I told you before:

pathbo4.png

Games Necklaces to go to Burthorpe Games Room and using the Rogues Den to bank. Although the path is slightly longer, it is efficient.

And yes I know my map is horrible but it's just an EG.

Edited by Cxkslei

I'm first going to do all of the methods, then I'm going to update the routes :).

Thanks tho :P.

EDIT:Anyone know how to stop word from deforming my "-"between levels? It stretches them, and Sal doesn't support that sign :aware:.

~Razorlike

Edited by Razorlike

Maybe at the leveling part, you could add how much experience you need from level X to Y or anything?

Tomorrow I'll probably add:

• Experience needed.
  • Total charms needed.
  • Ways of getting secondaries.
  • Tweak "I just want to train" since spirit dagannoths are not really easy training :aware:.

~Razorlike

and You might also want to add a step in the Beggars's way between the level 17 and 64 (or something), it's a real big jump (quick, cheap [when not counting the cost of proboscis] but seriously, no one can ever get that much charms together and get to 64 right away from 17).

...Who said you had to do that all in one step?

You could get to level 30 using Mosquito's, then continue killing monsters for charms

and then continue making Mosquito's...

~Razorlike

I know, but what do you do with the other charms? Green, crimson, blue... I still think the step is too big.

Edited by Penguin

The beggars way is a really easy way. It is designed to be the cheapest way possible.

Ill try to find other pouches, but really Probiscis' are THE training method -With an Experience vs shard count of 46- while others are around 3 - 4.

Made some new training methods and added a few contributors:

Light010 (Gu’Tanot route)

Cxkslei (Taverly-Burthrope route)

TWW (new poh route)

Serendipity (Kyatt route)

Tis Meh (training method)

Haven't added in the spelcheckers, since spellchecking a guide that was made to be a basic outline is just too little trouble sorry.

Once I'll ask for spellchecking and proofreading you can post and if you contribute enough I'll add you.

~Razorlike

Edited by Razorlike

While making pouches its great to have either an ant or a terrorbird out so you can run all the time and only use up one square for energy. Some people like storing more ingredients for pouches in familiars but I personally find that slows me down as I like to spend as little time as possible banking to speed up the process. :aware:

Edit- You haven't mentioned many ways to get charms, I'll get you pictures from waterfiends and other commonly dropping monsters if you want. :)

Edited by Tis Meh

While making pouches its great to have either an ant or a terrorbird out so you can run all the time and only use up one square for energy. Some people like storing more ingredients for pouches in familiars but I personally find that slows me down as I like to spend as little time as possible banking to speed up the process. :aware:

Edit- You haven't mentioned many ways to get charms, I'll get you pictures from waterfiends and other commonly dropping monsters if you want. :)

Ill add in methods to speed up pouch making (BOB's, etc) thanks :P.

As for gathering charms, that subject is so great I'm going to make a seperate guide for it.

EDIT: Does anyone know where exactly a Spirit Kyatt will teleport you (I know "somewhere" south of the ladder).

I'm out of blue charms, else I could look myself.

~Razorlike

Edited by Razorlike

Finished the last image

:aware:.

Proofreaders and spellchecker, do your worst!! :).

Gone until Sunday (in case of bad weather(hopefully) sooner.

~Razorlike

I'm out of blue charms, else I could look myself.

They autosell on GE.

Legacy of Seergaze could help you get 2500, 5000 or 7500 experience in Summoning should you choose to use any (or all) of the 3 2500 experience-boosts on summoning.

Just thought I'd mention. :aware:

The spirit kyatt teles you about 10 squares south of the ladder. Ill make a pic real quick.

nvm, i see you already got a pic

I like to use Dueling Rings for teles from the Obelisks. Easier for me then switching glories every 4 teles.

Edited by Zephyr 2755

Legacy of Seergaze could help you get 2500, 5000 or 7500 experience in Summoning should you choose to use any (or all) of the 3 2500 experience-boosts on summoning.

Just thought I'd mention. :aware:

Added, thanks :)

The spirit kyatt teles you about 10 squares south of the ladder. Ill make a pic real quick.

nvm, i see you already got a pic

I like to use Dueling Rings for teles from the Obelisks. Easier for me then switching glories every 4 teles.

Already done the Spirit Kyatt :P.

Duel rings are easier to use, but they are alot more expensive, since they crumble. Unlike glory amulets which are rechargable at no cost at all.

EDIT: Put in city guide links.

~Razorlike

Edited by Razorlike

What I'd like to see inthis guide is some background info. Why train Summoning? Why not spend your time fishing lobsters instead? Questions like that and answers to them.

I think you forgot to credit a few ppl, like me maybe?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.