Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
xxPoisonFlowerxxDying

Cutting Urself

ok. i am just skimming thru Sals on my psp. it is a big pain in the behind to type a whole reply like this so plz read and consider this carefully. one of my friend lost his mother when he was ten, he almost gonna commit suiside. i myself have lost a very good friend. i felt at the time that no one understood me--- and i hated them all. try facing each morning with happiness, and look at the good part of ur life more.

no one else understands what its like so they shouldnt coment

No one else understands what it's like to be tortured (Or few people), yet we still, hopefully, can comment.

no one else understands what its like so they shouldnt coment

Your completely right. No one else has ever felt angst, forlornness, despair, nausea, or indeed any emotions of sadness. No one else has ever felt any existential anguish over their absurd condition in life, you alone feel despair while all others live in blissful happiness and ignorance. Wrong.

If you recognize the solidarity of human existence and its absurdity, you will reconcile your despair, because you are not alone. To let your emotions take hold of you and live inside a bubble that is the real failure.

I have had these emotions, and so has everyone else. There are those who will be judgmental of your emotional state, who will deride you, those people are blind and are only covering up their own despair. To think it is wrong to feel those emotions, is the work of half-educated men. They build up those walls so as to defend themselves from the same emotions you yourself feel.

I will speak no more. Whether you can reconcile your condemned freedom or not is up to you to decide.

Edited by jack-nicholson

Okay.

As from yesterday, I don't do it anymore.

Yay me.

Lol.

But seriously, the only reason you're cutting is because you want people to think you're unhappy.

Which obviously you are.

I'm in your boat too.

But I mean, cutting just draws attention to the fct you can't handle yourself.

So find more of optimistic energy and try to attract positive attention.

Love makes the world go round. <3

Edited by 13bub

To be honest with the world and Sals Community, I do it.

Mainly because people are dying for other, I think I should bleed for my own mistakes.

To be honest with the world and Sals Community, I do it.

Mainly because people are dying for other, I think I should bleed for my own mistakes.

If everyone would have to bleed for their mistakes, the world would be a rather bloody mess. (More than it already is now). Everyone makes mistakes.

Seriously, there are billions of people that live in misery, and a lot of them can get through it. Instead of cutting yourself, you'd better try to smile and make others happy. Live isn't all that bad.

~Knight Haleth

Edited by Knight Haleth

Ultimately it isn't worth it.

I have a friend whose covered in scars and nobody wants to touch her.

But that's from a personal reason, that she receives help for.

It's sad, but the truth.

So stop it before it becomes something you're forced to do because it's the only way people can tell you apart from everyone else.

Edited by 13bub

This new guy is freaking me out. My God why do u people belt ur feelings here!! Here!! In a site devoted to runescape!! There are many people out there who can talk to u about this so plz plz plz plz don't bother us with stuff like this. Get up, get a life and be happy!! Get some help instead of blogging here!!

This new guy is freaking me out. My God why do u people belt ur feelings here!! Here!! In a site devoted to runescape!! There are many people out there who can talk to u about this so plz plz plz plz don't bother us with stuff like this. Get up, get a life and be happy!! Get some help instead of blogging here!!

I didn't start it!

Lol and it's not on the Runescape area... it's in 'Off-Topic Discussion'.

Just saying. :aware:

Lol No.

there are other ways to release your thought, the majority of time people cut themselves for attention so they can talk about their issues, the best thing to do it talk about them first.

I think it' stupid, selfish, and irresponsible. Also immature, if you can't find any constructive ways to release your anger, then don't do anything at all.

No, it shouldn't be allowed.

People who cut themselves want attention, have low self esteem, want to be different.

-Ming :aware:

U are so right. Why else would they be posting on a RUNESCAPE WEBSITE!!!

Go on Google and type in 'Professional Psychiatrist'

I always saw people who cut thereself Needed ATTENTION, and thats the same reason why I think u posted this

U dont release angst and depsair when cutting yourself, its all in your head

What about everyone elses' pain and misery, and their "emotional complexity"? Everyone has their burdens, you're not the only person in the world, and if you don't realise that prepare to fail life miserably.

I bet you think you've had such a hard life. I'm sure there are many people in the world who would willingly trade places with you and what you have.

I couldn't agree more.

What do you think about cutign ur self.

I think it is the only way I have 2 release my angst and depsair so tahts y i do it

i think it should be allowed

And then you suddenly realise you're diagnosed with Hemophilia...

I just realised how much this topic has hidden meanings.

Don't we all cut ourselves in at least 1 point in our lives? When you fall ove you cut yourself.

Hi i'm emo.

I like to cut myself to gain attention, make my life seem 10x worse then it is, then try and justify what i've done with deep poetry like crap.

And if thats doesn't work i mae myself look like i'm the only one wih problems

I think we have alot in common

Edited by surfer25

every body has feelings and your not the only one who has felt sadness ect ect cutting your self would help you how? it would make your life worse how would it help? it wouldn't

I release my pain by punching Evin290.

I release my pain by being punched by Def. :)

A sadist is a masochist's best friend. :aware:

Its attention seeking.

You can call it "emotional release" but quite crudely, thats all a load of BS.

If you feel bad, why make it worse?

I, as many people I'm sure, have probably at one stage felt exteremly depressed, but have never cut themselves.

People who cut or in any way self-harm simply can't cope with problems properly.

Get help from a counsellor, or confront your problems and talk to someone.

@Slipknoted - Why the HELL should you BLEED for MISTAKES?

It dosent TAKE THEM AWAY.

It only makes you feel worse.

If everyone did that, we'd all probably be dead.

Tbh, sounds a bit over-dramatic what you said.

Its probably just classic teen angst, learn to cope with it better, if its really that serious, go see a counsellor.

I release my pain by punching Evin290.

I release my pain by being punched by Def. :)

A sadist is a masochist's best friend. :aware:

S&M!! S&M!! S&M!! S&M!! S&M!! D:<

Quite frankly I don't care about self mutilation. If you like to cut yourself, fine. As long as you don't bother me about it all the time, you've all the right to do whatever you want. But don't expect people to pity you for something you're choosing to do.