Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vanzant

Bk Intro's To Sals :)

BK is cool and all, but you're a bit out of everyone's league here. I'd stick to RSC untill Sal's begin's to grow(which is happening). No offence, just a lot of clan pop by here and think "oh? let's destroy all the clans here and get #1 spot"(see DF, Cor, VR, for examples). Have a good one.

a. Bk is :aware: ..been in BK for 75 months now [6+ years] and as far as I know, we have always been about community > power... no other way a clan could survive and stay strong for 7 years

b. we are not on RAW and havent been ranked in a LONG time..cuz tbh its easier to get wars if you're unranked

c. we war about 4-5 times a week.. during the weekdays its usually capped minis..during the weekends its full outs...its fun and you will want to fight us because we have the cleanest record for any of the older clans around

Welcome to Sals BK. You all are a very respectable clan. Can't wait to see what you all will bring towards the clan community.

Hi Vanzant <3.

:aware:

VANZANT SPOTTED! HAI BK! Now that you are part of sals, we might be able to make more wars together!

<3 Vanzant

Dude! It's Tiny!!! My fav tank in rs (H)!

Vanzant

Hi , Im bk too, used to be leader for a while. Love fighting Mod, they are great :) :P

They also beat us last time we fought :aware: , we are up for capped fights of all sorts, eg we limit the 120+ who can go + we have cadets who love to war :)

Welcome to sals :P

Blacknight cadets open for mini's aswell? (Big BK too good for us lol)

of course they are but be gentle with our ikle babies :)

ok their not soo ikle they beat me up all the time :aware:

Yeah the bk cadets are always looking for good wars although usually we fight capped fights :) but yeah we're up for a challenge :aware:

giveme cadet general rank back hater :P

Yeah the bk cadets are always looking for good wars although usually we fight capped fights :P but yeah we're up for a challenge :aware:

giveme cadet general rank back hater :)

no noobies! how many times!? :)

As far as I remembered. Sal's wasn't about expanding to the bigger drama-causing clans. It was about keeping the nice community we have =/.

Oh well, i'm one man. Everyone else seems to welcome you - BK.

I can imagine the post on BK forums:

"omg luk @ dis nub websyt! les al registur n b #1 Lllllll. we wil git a lot of recrutz!".

As far as I remembered. Sal's wasn't about expanding to the bigger drama-causing clans. It was about keeping the nice community we have =/.

"omg luk @ dis nub websyt! les al registur n b #1 Lllllll. we wil git a lot of recrutz!".

lol? :aware:

first of all im not sure what language you speak

but you seriously making yourself aound about 6 years old

and please try find another clan that has less e-drama than us, just cause we dont go running around shouting how great and good we are, dont mean you can come here insulting us on our thread saying hi to everyone ELSE

Alright, with all do respect Atreyu because we mates. Your in a stronger clan then BK. This is not your intro topic and I would appreciate it if you would stop making comments. Bk isn't about raping every clan or trying to rape every clan. We are a comunity clan and like to have fun. Like our big war with you, we lost that very badly. It meant nothing to us though because we are all about fun. We are fair to whoever we fight and my friend Kai from MoD asked me to sign up for Sals. So, next time, please do not make any assumptions. I really don't appreciate them. The comments you make, would be how drama starts.

Vanzant

Turns out, that Atreyu I was thinking of. I thought it was Atreyu from TR, the one flaming us is from DoV, lol. :$

Vanzant

BK rarely cause any drama on rsc, I don't see how we could be labelled a "bigger drama-causing clan" :aware:

Infact we don't post on rsc much because of all the drama that does occur there. We have not caused any drama on Sals as far as I can see. Sorry if you feel that we have disturbed the peace. We are not here hunting for ranks, we would have difficulty in full out wars against some sals clans and I think you do Sals clans a diservice by saying you think we have come simply to take the #1 rank because it simply would be not be that easy for bk to do.

BK is partly a warring clan, partly a skilling clan, always has been and always will be most likely but primarily we are wholly a community clan. BK's community is what has kept the clan together for 7+ years and I don't know what would make you think that we wont fit in with the pleasant community which has already become apparent on these boards.

Maybe it is our memberlist?

If so then there is this great expression which is good advice: "Never judge a book by it's cover".

Hey thanks for the warm welcome into sals. im also apart of the Blacknight cadets as a general so if u want to set up a fight with the cadets feel free to contact me. hoping to have some fun fights with some of you. :aware:

1. if you can find a topic on rsc that shows us fighting another clan/crashing another clans fight[pre wildy update], or doing anything other than saying GF we won or GF you guys beat us--rematch plis?...i will stop posting here asap

2. Bk has the oldest community and IMO the best core of loyal members who will keep the community together...i have been bk 6+ years...and theres dozens of people in BK like me who have been in it for YEARS

3. who the hell talks like that??.....and in regards to recruits...we have no problem getting recruits without posting a JOIN BK post on rsc or on here...we usually only recruit people who have friends in the clan already..

ps: JOIN BK!! www.blacknightsclan.com

just relax man we are just here to have a little fun

Edited by drk